Administration Getting Weirder and Weirder

Er, that wasn't an op-ed.
Yes it was.

Op-Ed Contributor
Why We Need Health Care Reform

By BARACK OBAMA

More fauxrage.

The way the 'buyer' chose to publish. We do not hire/elect presidents to work part time jobs on the side. Plenty of $$$ to be had after their term(s).

I don't understand how you are skewing this situation like that. There must be bloggers who stay awake nights inventing this shit, and you half-wits just ride along looking more and more ridiculous with every passing day.

Yes it was.

Op-Ed Contributor
Why We Need Health Care Reform

By BARACK OBAMA

More fauxrage.

The way the 'buyer' chose to publish. We do not hire/elect presidents to work part time jobs on the side. Plenty of $$$ to be had after their term(s).

I don't understand how you are skewing this situation like that. There must be bloggers who stay awake nights inventing this shit, and you half-wits just ride along looking more and more ridiculous with every passing day.
Your calling me a half-wit is a joke. Seriously girl, you are a lost soul.

yep... why would y'all disabuse yourselves of all the disinformation and fallacies you keep repeating...

oh yeah... near as i can tell, this is free...and it's the whole essay...hmmmmmmmmmm.... could it be the right once again playing fast and loose with reality?

oops....

Barack Obama's Healthcare Full Plan

That's a lot to read. This is much shorter and more to the point.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTi-WdOu2s]YouTube - post office[/ame]

But of course stupids will misinterpret or twist what he means, like the above, so Obama probably doesn't expect you'll get this editorial either. I sure hope his next big agenda item is education. There seems to be a whole generation exhibiting grossly inadequate intelligence levels lately. Even worse than previously feared.

:lol: You can't even read a post and understand what it means. :lol:

I'm guessing Public School graduate. :lol:

That's a lot to read. This is much shorter and more to the point.

YouTube - post office

WTF!!!!!!......:eek:......my union is going to be pissed...lol.....when this guy spoke to them at their convention.....he stuck a flag in every ass there.....said the PO was an example of a well run Government business.....and elaborated a little.....had everyone there cryin and pissing their pants in ecstasy.....:lol:

He was responding to a point that private businesses can never compete with similar government businesses, citing as examples FedEx and UPS as being BETTER run than the US Postal Service (which is only partially government owned anyway). How could seemingly smart people not comprehend what he said is beyond me.

well ill tell you what Maggie.....the unions in the PO dont see it that way.....this guy just pissed off a lot of Dems....who vote....you dont speak at a Union convention of postal people telling them how the Gov. run health plan can work and that the post office is a shining example of a govt run agency......and then after your elected as Pres. use the PO as an example of a Govt. run business that fails against the private sector....plus...i dont see that being a good point for a guy trying to sell a health plan touted to be better run than the private ones....

Then attack the source of the costs, law firms that milked the medical industry as a cottage industry cash cow and the insurance companies that kept raising rates after each loss.

Craft legislation to end the cottage industry and insulate consumers from having 'costs passed on.'

This bill does NONE of that.

I'd start with the pharmaceutical companies first...then worry about the medical dudes..

Hey, the way your country is run, people have the right to sue...live with it...it's your system..

With a government run health care system--who do you think they're going to sue for mal-practice? :clap2:

Let me give you a little clue--the agency with the deepest pockets. The U.S. government.

WTF!!!!!!......:eek:......my union is going to be pissed...lol.....when this guy spoke to them at their convention.....he stuck a flag in every ass there.....said the PO was an example of a well run Government business.....and elaborated a little.....had everyone there cryin and pissing their pants in ecstasy.....:lol:

He was responding to a point that private businesses can never compete with similar government businesses, citing as examples FedEx and UPS as being BETTER run than the US Postal Service (which is only partially government owned anyway). How could seemingly smart people not comprehend what he said is beyond me.

well ill tell you what Maggie.....the unions in the PO dont see it that way.....this guy just pissed off a lot of Dems....who vote....you dont speak at a Union convention of postal people telling them how the Gov. run health plan can work and that the post office is a shining example of a govt run agency......and then after your elected as Pres. use the PO as an example of a Govt. run business that fails against the private sector....plus...i dont see that being a good point for a guy trying to sell a health plan touted to be better run than the private ones....

Should he have done the politically correct thing and lied? The Postal Service suffered a $2.4 billion quarterly loss earlier this month and expects a $700 million shortfall at the end of its fiscal year. If Obama had chosen to tout the "success" of the Postal Service, you guys would have been all over him...again...with that little piece of information.

Should he have done the politically correct thing and lied? The Postal Service suffered a $2.4 billion quarterly loss earlier this month and expects a $700 million shortfall at the end of its fiscal year. If Obama had chosen to tout the "success" of the Postal Service, you guys would have been all over him...again...with that little piece of information.

Maggie, how many lies has Obama told already? Yet you still support him. How incredibly stupid of you.

At the New Hampshire town hall meeting, Obama stated that he never said he supported a single-payer health care system. But as clearly evidenced by this video, in 2003, he declared: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAyan1fXCE]YouTube - Obama on single payer health insurance[/ame]

A shining example of his stupity also arose during that town hall meeting while on one hand, Obama and other supporters of the idea argue that we need to have a strong government plan to create more efficiency, drive down prices, and "keep private insurers honest." Yet at the same time, they have to make it appear weaker to push back against those of us who argue that it will threaten private insurance and move us toward a single-payer system. So then you get statements in which Obama, in the course of arguing for a government-run system, takes a shot at the government-run post office.

He also admitted that government controlled and subsidized US Postal Service has it's problems, mostly shortage of money, that is covered by the taxpayers. In the last 5 years cost of postal services doubled. Now, how can i believe that government provided health care will be cheaper and that government is going to save money, if based on USPS sample we all know that's not gonna happen?

Ame®icano;1446108 said:
In the last 5 years cost of postal services doubled. Now, how can i believe that government provided health care will be cheaper and that government is going to save money, if based on USPS sample we all know that's not gonna happen?

bullshit.....it has not doubled....if that were true we would be paying 80 cents for a stamp...try finding facts instead of making up shit as you go along...it may help....

Ame®icano;1446108 said:
In the last 5 years cost of postal services doubled. Now, how can i believe that government provided health care will be cheaper and that government is going to save money, if based on USPS sample we all know that's not gonna happen?

bullshit.....it has not doubled....if that were true we would be paying 80 cents for a stamp...try finding facts instead of making up shit as you go along...it may help....

You really believe they get all their money from stamps? :eusa_eh:

Ame®icano;1446108 said:

Bullshit? I see you're not so bright as you think...

At first, I did NOT said that price of postage stamps doubled, but price of postal services. Second, last year, USPS was in debt $2.8 billion, this year estimates that debt will be over $4B. What do you think where USPS is gonna get that money from? Beside of debt, USPS is planning to cut delivery days from 6 to 5 per week. And do you think that all that junk ads they stuffing your mailbox with they are delivering for free?

Maggie, how many lies has Obama told already? Yet you still support him. How incredibly stupid of you.

At the New Hampshire town hall meeting, Obama stated that he never said he supported a single-payer health care system. But as clearly evidenced by this video, in 2003, he declared: "I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care plan."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAyan1fXCE]YouTube - Obama on single payer health insurance[/ame]

A shining example of his stupity also arose during that town hall meeting while on one hand, Obama and other supporters of the idea argue that we need to have a strong government plan to create more efficiency, drive down prices, and "keep private insurers honest." Yet at the same time, they have to make it appear weaker to push back against those of us who argue that it will threaten private insurance and move us toward a single-payer system. So then you get statements in which Obama, in the course of arguing for a government-run system, takes a shot at the government-run post office.

Show me a Republican worth his salt, and I'll consider supporting him/her. So..... enlighten me in the meantime, how many "lies" has Obama told? Be specific. Here, I'll help you out:

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises

2003?????? Before he was even an announced candidate? Oh, good one!!!! How many times do politicians and/or lawmakers change their minds after analyzing a situation? Obama has SAID that he changed his mind about single-payer (or universal) because it would mean complete overhaul of the ENTIRE system, which was too large an endeavor to do during difficult economic times. So there's something wrong with a POTUS actually "flipflopping" for valid reasons? Get real.

Move on to your next bitch, Lone. This one is just too lame.

Show me a Republican worth his salt, and I'll consider supporting him/her. So..... enlighten me in the meantime, how many "lies" has Obama told? Be specific. Here, I'll help you out:

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises

Ame®icano;1446108 said:

He also admitted that government controlled and subsidized US Postal Service has it's problems, mostly shortage of money, that is covered by the taxpayers. In the last 5 years cost of postal services doubled. Now, how can i believe that government provided health care will be cheaper and that government is going to save money, if based on USPS sample we all know that's not gonna happen?

The USPS is not losing money necessarily because of any mismanagement, but because people don't use snailmail anymore. It's a no-brainer.

Ame®icano;1446307 said:
Ame®icano;1446108 said:

Bullshit? I see you're not so bright as you think...

At first, I did NOT said that price of postage stamps doubled, but price of postal services. Second, last year, USPS was in debt $2.8 billion, this year estimates that debt will be over $4B. What do you think where USPS is gonna get that money from? Beside of debt, USPS is planning to cut delivery days from 6 to 5 per week. And do you think that all that junk ads they stuffing your mailbox with they are delivering for free?

i have carried mail for the last 30 years Ame......you said "Postal Services" have doubled in the last 5 years.....services are what the PO delivers....like you know Stamps,parcels,letters and none of the prices of those "services" have doubled in the last five years....your talking about the fucking Postal Budget....not what they sell or deliver....so who is the one who just aint to bright here?....

Ame®icano;1446108 said:

Apparently the Postal Service is a LOSING proposition for the U.S. Government...

How to Move the Postal Service Truly Off Budget

Yep...The U.S. Postal Service...another UNION boondogle gone awry...

Sure they are Constitutionally mandated...but perhaps we should take another look at it?

They continue to lose...their productivity SUCKS, as it matters to what TAXPAYERS are paying for...

Remember back in the campaign? Obama PROMISED this Administration would be different? Everything "out in the open". No Favors for Lobbyists, reigning in special interests, no pork, etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseum.

I do notice he gave it to one of his Staunchist supporters. I also note that it was done with taxpayer dollars to write this, and whether Obama likes it or not? He is on ON the taxpayer DIME 24/7.

He's just giving exclusives to his BUDS...and hopes no one notices.

Once again? He's wrong in his omnipotent ASSumptions.
15wxn29.gif

Remember back in the campaign? Obama PROMISED this Administration would be different? Everything "out in the open". No Favors for Lobbyists, reigning in special interests, no pork, etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseum.

I do notice he gave it to one of his Staunchist supporters. I also note that it was done with taxpayer dollars to write this, and whether Obama likes it or not? He is on ON the taxpayer DIME 24/7.

He's just giving exclusives to his BUDS...and hopes no one notices.

Once again? He's wrong in his omnipotent ASSumptions.
15wxn29.gif

As to change? The meter is correct.

Forum List

Back