Admin account changed from "Scooter" to "USMessageBoard"

Manuel

Jan 7, 2008
Sydney
The Scooter account won't be used anymore, so please don't PM there.

Also the [email protected] email address wasn't working in the last couple weeks, but it is now. Everyone (unregistered users included) should be able to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page if needed.

Moderators should use my direct gmail address for something urgent, or IM. PM's are okay as well.

So, tell us something about yourself Amy?

Wassup!!

What are your plans for hte site? Where are you from (if you don't mind answering??)

What do you do in your real life??

Political persuasion? What you see as the point of the site? Yadda, yadda, yadda??

Enquiring minds want to know...

Thanks all for the welcomes :)

I'm 30 and from Louisville, KY.

In real life I build and run websites from home, hehe. A lot of the sites are as hobby side projects, not for business/work reasons.

One site is a forum fairly similar to this one that I've had for 4 years, and I'm planning to have a bunch of other forum sites, mostly smallish.

I don't participate regularly in any forums except for web business forums. Not much time for that. I'm guilty of neglecting sites sometimes, partly because I have ADD and some health issues, but thankfully there are such good volunteer moderators around.

Not sure yet on plans, still mulling over some possibilities, and have to look around more. It's nice that USMB already gets new users regularly, I'd like to get more.

Thanks all for the welcomes :)

I'm 30 and from Louisville, KY.

In real life I build and run websites from home, hehe. A lot of the sites are as hobby side projects, not for business/work reasons.

One site is a forum fairly similar to this one that I've had for 4 years, and I'm planning to have a bunch of other forum sites, mostly smallish.

I don't participate regularly in any forums except for web business forums. Not much time for that. I'm guilty of neglecting sites sometimes, partly because I have ADD and some health issues, but thankfully there are such good volunteer moderators around.

Not sure yet on plans, still mulling over some possibilities, and have to look around more. It's nice that USMB already gets new users regularly, I'd like to get more.

Hello Amy,

Thank you for hosting this site. I have been trying it out for a few weeks now and my experience is mostly positive. I have a suggestion as far as attracting new users. Certain old timers could make a small effort to be more pleasant to new people.

Cheers, Anguille

Hello Amy,

Thank you for hosting this site. I have been trying it out for a few weeks now and my experience is mostly positive. I have a suggestion as far as attracting new users. Certain old timers could make a small effort to be more pleasant to new people.

Cheers, Anguille

There are no more "certain old timers" here than there are certain "newbies" who are unpleasant. This isn't the Home and Garden Tea Party board. It's a political message board.

Forum List

Back