ADELSON: US SHOULD DROP ATOMIC BOMB ON IRAN

Good Ole Uncle Joe didn't make those visits to Iran's allies just to make his kid rich; he was carrying messages and asking for support against Trump from the vermin.

He also contends that the U.S. should show Iran nuclear capabilities.

Adelson: US should drop atomic bomb on Iran

At first, I was like get out, no way, you're freakin cray cray. Ha. Then I thought to myself that it figures it'd be something like that.

I think we have a few we can spare.

Or is anyone out there really going to try to tell me we just need to wait and see or give diplomacy a chance?

Yep, maybe Iran will just COME AROUND if we give them a little cool down time! Maybe 10 or 50 years?

Then you can try to tell me you appeased your little brat son too by just giving in and buying him bigger toys!

they all pay taxes that support 'iran' and the 'mullahs and imams' Wry . And the mix of 'arab' and 'persian' is complete plus 98 percent are 'shias muslim' . No matter what they are 'iranian' and did the hostage taking , shout death to America and haven't been paid back for the hostage taking or the recent Drone shootdown and other insults and acts of war Wry . ------------------- GOD will sort things out if unintended deaths happen to probable enemies Wry . Plus they will need to be taken care of and its better to do it now when they are weaker in 2019 rather than probably stronger in 2021 WRY .

He also contends that the U.S. should show Iran nuclear capabilities.

Adelson: US should drop atomic bomb on Iran

At first, I was like get out, no way, you're freakin cray cray. Ha. Then I thought to myself that it figures it'd be something like that.
Well they do keep saying they want nukes so maybe we should give them some so they'll STFU.
Who's "they?" Israel? They've already got nukes. Wiki: Israel is also generally understood to have nuclear weapons,[2][3][4][5][6] but does not acknowledge it, maintaining a policy of deliberate ambiguity, and is not known definitively to have conducted a nuclear test.[7] Israel is estimated to possess somewhere between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads.[8][9] One possible motivation for nuclear ambiguity is deterrence with minimum political cost.[1
List of states with nuclear weapons - Wikipedia
Learn to follow a conversion, it's been about Iran from the begining.

And the Democrats fed them lots of money, and now encourage them in their goals of genocidal destruction. they love the Iranians.
Of course. Iran and Democrats have the same mindset.

Forum List

Back