ADELSON: US SHOULD DROP ATOMIC BOMB ON IRAN

He also contends that the U.S. should show Iran nuclear capabilities.

Adelson: US should drop atomic bomb on Iran

At first, I was like get out, no way, you're freakin cray cray. Ha. Then I thought to myself that it figures it'd be something like that.

Inadequate halfway measure.

Several atomic bombs. Perhaps in the high tens of them.

Then a drone towing a banner circling:

"WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT"

Why is dropping a nuke the first plan of action that most of the conservatives on here go to?

If we wanna be good conservatives, we have a very good guide. It's called the Constitution.

Where in the Constitution does it say to drop nukes as a first course of action? Yeah, I know nukes didn't exist back then, but where in the Constitution does it say to go to war as a first course of action?

Iran declared war when it seized our embassy. Seizing embassies is an act of war same as invading sovereign soil and blockading ports, bombing troops, etc.

That was back in 1981, and your great Reagan should have handled it. Sorry, but that is not a reason to go to war in 2019.

At first, I was like get out, no way, you're freakin cray cray. Ha. Then I thought to myself that it figures it'd be something like that.

"WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT"

Just out of curiosity, do you even know what happens when a nuke goes off? Towing around a banner over the site you just nuked isn't going to be of any use, because there won't be any people to read it. Do you even think before you post, or are you just looking for some kind of cute sounding talking point for a bumpersticker?

Well they do keep saying they want nukes so maybe we should give them some so they'll STFU.
Who's "they?" Israel? They've already got nukes. Wiki: Israel is also generally understood to have nuclear weapons,[2][3][4][5][6] but does not acknowledge it, maintaining a policy of deliberate ambiguity, and is not known definitively to have conducted a nuclear test.[7] Israel is estimated to possess somewhere between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads.[8][9] One possible motivation for nuclear ambiguity is deterrence with minimum political cost.[1
List of states with nuclear weapons - Wikipedia
Learn to follow a conversion, it's been about Iran from the begining.

Nuke 'em for havin' nukes ?

Isn't that kinda like f*ckin' for virginity?

~S~
No, it isn't; of course you can sell anything to dope addled deviants, so no reason for you to quit repeating stupidity.

We know how great 'conservatives' are at avoiding wars, see WWI and WW Il for that great plan, which consists of hiding under their beds and crying we should be 'neutral n stuff', which of course only led to the real war mongers having years to build up even larger militaries,, kill more people, and require far more deaths on our own side after they declared war on us anyway. Yes, just brilliant, they are.

Well they do keep saying they want nukes so maybe we should give them some so they'll STFU.
Who's "they?" Israel? They've already got nukes. Wiki: Israel is also generally understood to have nuclear weapons,[2][3][4][5][6] but does not acknowledge it, maintaining a policy of deliberate ambiguity, and is not known definitively to have conducted a nuclear test.[7] Israel is estimated to possess somewhere between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads.[8][9] One possible motivation for nuclear ambiguity is deterrence with minimum political cost.[1
List of states with nuclear weapons - Wikipedia
Learn to follow a conversion, it's been about Iran from the begining.

And the Democrats fed them lots of money, and now encourage them in their goals of genocidal destruction. they love the Iranians.

Why is dropping a nuke the first plan of action that most of the conservatives on here go to?
You are attacking, maiming and killing people who are not conservatives but just not Progs and for wearing hats. You are building up a hair trigger society because of it when it comes to weapons. And your answer is to get rid of those weapons. You do not like authority but will leave the authority with weapons while everyone else has them removed. In practically every agenda from where it starts to where it has gotten to you are habitual liars. You control the game. Its the speed of it that you don't control at times that bothers the hell out of you.

Just out of curiosity, do you even know what happens when a nuke goes off? Towing around a banner over the site you just nuked isn't going to be of any use, because there won't be any people to read it. Do you even think before you post, or are you just looking for some kind of cute sounding talking point for a bumpersticker?

Damn I hate it when I have to spend my time helping liberals with their comprehension problems.

Yes, I do know what happens when a nuke goes off.

One (nuke), however, would be sorely inadequate in this instance.

Of course there would be no people on the ground in the effected area to read the banner. It's for the PMSNBC and CNN drones (be they aircraft or just some adventurous "reporters" in a hot air balloon or similar wearing their cute lead foil knickers and caps. Filming the circling drove and delivering the message of "who wants to be next" to the world.

I realize it's only a matter of time until we kick the muzzie hornets nest , and it all goes China

Just don't ask me to cheerlead it all on

~S~

They're going to drop one on somebody sooner or later, they're batshit crazies, and better them than us or our allies. Wipe out their nuke program now, or pay a heavy price later. If we can do it with conventional weapons and embargos, fine, but we know the world is full of other vermin who are only too happy to sell them whatever they want, and that includes some Euros, too.
Somewhere in Iran..this conversation is going on.....what if..Iran drops a bomb..first? Wipes out Israel's nuclear capacity........would Trump blink?

If we wanna be good conservatives, we have a very good guide. It's called the Constitution.

Where in the Constitution does it say to drop nukes as a first course of action? Yeah, I know nukes didn't exist back then, but where in the Constitution does it say to go to war as a first course of action?

Iran declared war when it seized our embassy. Seizing embassies is an act of war same as invading sovereign soil and blockading ports, bombing troops, etc.

That was back in 1981, and your great Reagan should have handled it. Sorry, but that is not a reason to go to war in 2019.

Not a Reagan fan, but I know you tards can't view the world in anything but dope addled simpleton modes. The fact is waiting around for a regime like the IRanian Mullahs to get nukes and the delivery systems is something only dumbass hippies think is a great idea.

They're going to drop one on somebody sooner or later, they're batshit crazies, and better them than us or our allies. Wipe out their nuke program now, or pay a heavy price later. If we can do it with conventional weapons and embargos, fine, but we know the world is full of other vermin who are only too happy to sell them whatever they want, and that includes some Euros, too.
Somewhere in Iran..this conversation is going on.....what if..Iran drops a bomb..first? Wipes out Israel's nuclear capacity........would Trump blink?

First of all, if they target Israel with a nuke, Israel will obliterate them; right now they're encouraged by Democrats to bait Trump, in the hopes of having a small regional skirmish so left wing tards can run around playing like they're 'Anti-War N Stuff!!', so they target some tankers and now deliberately attack Saudi Arabia. Meanwhile, left tards will be jumping up and down in glee over their tactics working, and get lots of people killed just because Hillary lost and their Big Giant Resistance farce is blowing up in their faces, they're going to lose in 2020, but that only makes them even more deranged and murderous. Trump had better not blink, else the Iranians will just keep escalating.

"WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT"
I think that Henry was making a joke BSailor .

They never served, nor have they ever cared about non combatants.
-------------------------------------- don't care about enemy noncombatants same as we didn't care about non combatants in 'Dresden , Nagasaki or hiroshima' and USA quickly won in 2 theatres of War . They are all the enemy as they support their governments . For proof of that , see the huge rallies at 'tehrans' mosques' chanting Death to America Wry .

Last edited:
and with missiles , well , who the heck are the Non Combatants Wry ??

and iran started it with the 40 year old taking of hostages and have never been punished Wry .

----------------------------------- he might 'blink' but I can't imagine why he would blink EEye .

Forum List

Back