Adelson admits why he bought Mitt

you realize there isnt any corruption simply because someone donates money to a campaign

Adelson believes he is being politically targeted by Obama.

Adelson said a second Obama term would bring government 'vilification of people that were against him.' He thinks he would be at the top of that list and contends that he already has been targeted for his political activity," Allen wrote.

Adelson believes he is being politically targeted by Obama.

Adelson said a second Obama term would bring government 'vilification of people that were against him.' He thinks he would be at the top of that list and contends that he already has been targeted for his political activity," Allen wrote.

By Obama? He would never do something like that. It only happens in Chicago politics. Oh wait..:cool:

So in other words, the Obama administration is so corrupt they are targeting political enemies with the DOJ?

So in other words, the Obama administration is so corrupt they are targeting political enemies with the DOJ?
For getting political favors in Asia.

I don't know... I skimmed the article. Not sure how much truth is there. But if he is buying elections or what not in another country it would be the DOJ to take care of it. There is no way we would send a US citizen there to stand trial.

I don't know... I skimmed the article. Not sure how much truth is there. But if he is buying elections or what not in another country it would be the DOJ to take care of it. There is no way we would send a US citizen there to stand trial.

Trusting the DOJ to give an honest answer or investigation? Lol. Now that's funny. It would take an honest DOJ to take care of problems. Something we don't currently have unfortunately.

Last edited:

You have no evidence to support such an allegation. Bearing false witness seems almost sinful.

I do recall the AG of the United States and his underling Monica Goodling targeting US Attorneys. Of course that was under the Booooooooooooooosh administration and those days cannot be referenced without being silenced with a boooooooooooooooosh.

Trusting the DOJ to give an honest answer or investigation? Lol. Now that's funny. It would take an honest DOJ to take care of problems. Something we don't currently have unfortunately.

Other than Holder's race, what other factors convinced you he is dishonest?

Race card already? We're still on page one. You should have waited until at least page three, then brought out the race card for no apparent reason.

(Oops, at least you're on page one.)

You brought up race.....not I. Fast and furious, no independent investigation etc. Furthermore, it's an insult when someone brings up race.

Race card already? We're still on page one. You should have waited until at least page three, then brought out the race card for no apparent reason.

(Oops, at least you're on page one.)

Yeah, I thought so also.

Why, he's a democrat, of course...

Forum List

Back