~Adele~

I would love to have Adele go sing in Daryl's house. Daryl hall has a show where he invites artist to jam and they would be amazing together.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I love her song "Hello." I think it's beautiful, and she has a really great voice. I will like it until I get tired of hearing it. It's kind of overplayed unfortunately.

I don't mind the overplaying. It means its almost always on on when I change my radio to that channel.

My girlfriend and her two daughters love me. I got third row tickets for Adele. Not sure how I got so lucky as most people couldn't get tickets at all, but I shall not complain about it.

Very mediocre. If she wasn't so good looking, even the anti-white MSM folks would ignore her.

Best Bond theme: Live and Let Die. (Of course!)
Worst Bond Theme: A View to a Kill.

No way! "Goldfinger" was much better.

When I was 5 and the movie still new, my sister had the Goldfinger album, and I remember sneaking in her room to look at it and feeling wonderfully and pleasantly mortified, a feeling that kept with me for years. I'm not sure if "mortified" describes it real well, because I never put it into words but close anyway.

Also, "Goldfinger" set the tone for most of the Bond movies.

Best Bond theme: Live and Let Die. (Of course!)
Worst Bond Theme: A View to a Kill.

No way! "Goldfinger" was much better.

When I was 5 and the movie still new, my sister had the Goldfinger album, and I remember sneaking in her room to look at it and feeling wonderfully and pleasantly mortified, a feeling that kept with me for years. I'm not sure if "mortified" describes it real well, because I never put it into words but close anyway.

Also, "Goldfinger" set the tone for most of the Bond movies.

Diamonds Are Forever was a good one too. :)

Forum List

Back