Adele

She has the most powerful voice, I have ever had the pleasure of listening to

I hope she gets well soon and can sing to us again

Has anyone heard any news on her progress?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWakZcEGB38]Adele- Don't You Remember - YouTube[/ame]

My children like her music.
I like her music.
My parents like her music.

She's already appealed to three generations, that's good stuff.

She has the most powerful voice, I have ever had the pleasure of listening to

I hope she gets well soon and can sing to us again

Has anyone heard any news on her progress?

Adele- Don't You Remember - YouTube

here you go Pix.....Adele live....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY]Adele - ''Someone Like You'' - YouTube[/ame]

Not bad, I had never listened to her before. Not my taste but she can sing.

Listen to these. She is truly amazing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsBObg-1BQ]Adele - Set Fire to the Rain Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw&ob=av2e]Adele - Rolling In The Deep - YouTube[/ame]

She has a terrific voice. Have you noticed that all of her songs are about men breaking her heart? Ever wonder why?

She needs to put down the fork. :lol:

She has a terrific voice. Have you noticed that all of her songs are about men breaking her heart? Ever wonder why?

Funny that, I think she is so beautiful and her voice is amazing. When she sings and I look at her, I wish I was younger. :)

I won't say why. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

How shallow. One assumes by your comment that you are close to Adonis in your physical appearance?

Me, Adonis? Not even close.....

But that still doesn't change the fact that Adele has an eating problem. She has emotional problems and she deals with them by eating, a lot. She admits it herself in just about every interview she does.

I did say she has a nice voice didn't I? :lol: To paraphrase her own words- She's music to the ears, not to the eyes....

How shallow. One assumes by your comment that you are close to Adonis in your physical appearance?

But that still doesn't change the fact that Adele has an eating problem. She has emotional problems and she deals with them by eating, a lot. She admits it herself in just about every interview she does.

I did say she has a nice voice didn't I? :lol: To paraphrase her own words- A congratz to AVG-JOE from this cat.... :clap2:

To her , you and maybe others. For me, she's music to the ears and eyes.

I did say she has a nice voice didn't I? :lol: To paraphrase her own words- She's music to the ears, not to the eyes....

Love you as I do... and, clearly, I do.... this cultural obsession with looks annoys me. You wouldn't 'hit it'.... probably just as well because I doubt she would be interested in your body either. LOL

But.... that girl can sing.

I sang one of her songs at a friends wedding a few months back. Her lyrics are very cool... if a tad sickly and sweet for me. :lol:

Love you as I do... and, clearly, I do.... this cultural obsession with looks annoys me. You wouldn't 'hit it'.... probably just as well because I doubt she would be interested in your body either. LOL

I sang one of her songs at a friends wedding a few months back. Her lyrics are very cool... if a tad sickly and sweet for me. :lol:

I admit, I was a bit snarky last night when I posted that comment....

She's a cool chick with a great voice.

PS- I wouldn't "hit" anything- my body is reserved for one person and one person only.....:cool:

I admit, I was a bit snarky last night when I posted that comment....

She's a cool chick with a great voice.

PS- I wouldn't "hit" anything- my body is reserved for one person and one person only.....:cool:

:eek: The Medical Examiner? :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back