Adele is pregnant!

and you're clueless:cuckoo:

Really? Okay. Which one of us raised a child in a one-parent home? Yeah! That'd be ME.

Congratulations, Clueless.

So? Is everyone you? Were you in a poor area on welfare? How many kids did you have? Would you have rather had a husband? Or is single parent home preferable to you?

I was on welfare. I had one. I told him he wasn't the father because I didn't want to get married. Marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Single parent homes are fine.

One loving parent who is happy.....is better then two who hate each other and take their shit out on the kids.

A single parent home that is stable and neutering....is better then having two parents and living in hell between them hating each other.

Living with one parent who loves you is better then living with one that does and one that hates you for tying them down.

Being with one sober drug free parent is better then being with two parents of which one or both are not.

Two parents is not always the best thing for the child.

Last edited:
Single parent homes are fine.

One loving parent who is happy.....is better then two how hate each other and take their shit out on the kids.

A single parent home that is stable and neutering....is better then having two parents and living in hell between them hating each other.

Living with one parent who loves you is better then living with one that does and one that hates you for tying them down.

Being with one sober drug free parent is better then being with two parents of which one or both are not.

Yep.
I am single parent, but my son lives a good life thanks to a supportive family. My dad is great with him, plus he has four awesome uncles to feel the void of having a father that isn't around much.

One loving parent who is happy.....is better then two who hate each other and take their shit out on the kids.

Yep.
I am single parent, but my son lives a good life thanks to a supportive family. My dad is great with him, plus he has four awesome uncles to feel the void of having a father that isn't around much.

Would a two parent home be ideal... sure it would. The reality is we done live in pleasantvill with ozzy and harriot for parents. My nephew has a wealthy two parent home.... and is being raised by the nanny. :cuckoo:

Yep.

Would a two parent home be ideal... sure it would. The reality is we done live in pleasantvill with ozzy and harriot for parents. My nephew has a wealthy two parent home.... and is being raised by the nanny. :cuckoo:

Yep, my cousin is a Seattle yuppie, acts better than everyone but her kids are with a nanny most of the time. At family functions she also expects everyone to watch her kid.
They also had a third child to make up for the fact her husband was cheating. Yeah, sounds like the life.

Yep.

Yep, my cousin is a Seattle yuppie, acts better than everyone but her kids are with a nanny most of the time. At family functions she also expects everyone to watch her kid.
They also had a third child to make up for the fact her husband was cheating. Yeah, sounds like the life.

Money and marriage does not a necessarily make a good environment...or parent/s

With her - it's hard to tell one way or another......

Guess you haven't seen her lately.

adelevogue.jpg

Forum List

Back