Adele is pregnant!

Adele Is Pregnant and ‘Over the Moon’ - ABC News

Jun. 29, 2012 - Adele is having a baby. The British singer made the announcement that she's expecting Friday on her website. It is her first baby with Simon Konecki (AP)

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I'm so happy for her.

rumor has it...yes she is.

No rumor involved, she announced on her website. ;)

LOL.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1p6Xbqrbx0]Rumour Has It - Adele (Official 2011 Song) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes. She's wildly successful, she's happy and in love, she's at peace with her life and herself, and she is only 23.

And parents shouldn't be blaming celebrities when their kids make mistakes.

By the way. I was a single mom for many years. What were people who loved me supposed to do, stone me in the church parking lot? Stick a scarlet letter on my chest? Or just welcome my daughter with open arms and hearts (like they did.)

Nope but we shouldn't through parties either. Would you want your daughter to follow your lead is this?

She didn't.

One does not preclude the other.

Or wait - are you advocating she abort, since she's not married?

Or are you just trying to run the life of a total stranger for no apparent reason.

I'm against abortion ..I'm also against promoting and celebrating out of wedlock pregnancies

Or are you just trying to run the life of a total stranger for no apparent reason.

I'm against abortion ..I'm also against promoting and celebrating out of wedlock pregnancies

Well, good thing she's not in your sphere of influence then. :thup:

Yes. She's wildly successful, she's happy and in love, she's at peace with her life and herself, and she is only 23.

By the way. I was a single mom for many years. What were people who loved me supposed to do, stone me in the church parking lot? Stick a scarlet letter on my chest? Or just welcome my daughter with open arms and hearts (like they did.)

Nope but we shouldn't through parties either. Would you want your daughter to follow your lead is this?

I am a single mother and I had two baby showers. :eek:

Grow up!

No, you just want single mothers to hide away and be ashamed? That is the message I am getting from your statements.

I am a single mother and I had two baby showers. :eek:

Grow up!

So?

No, you just want single mothers to hide away and be ashamed? That is the message I am getting from your statements.

No I want men to take responsibility for their actions I want Women to be more responsible as well. I want two parent stable homes, the problem is when we look at this and have people offended by that view or think a person is out of the mainstream for such views our society suffers, as it has and continues to partly because of the breakdown of the family. My brother and I were also raised in a single parent home, my father left us when we were 5 and 6 yrs old, it was a hard life we had. I don't see any benefit to going out and intentionally having Children out of wedlock do you?

Last edited:

No I want men to take responsibility for their actions I want Women to be more responsible as well. I want two parent stable homes, the problem is when we look at this and have people offended by that view or think a person is out of the mainstream for such views our society suffers, as it has and continues to partly because of the breakdown of the family. My brother and I were also raised in a single parent home, my father left us when we were 5 and 6 yrs old, it was a hard life we had. I don't see any benefit to going out and intentionally having Children out of wedlock do you?

Yes, and I sing "Imagine" every day!

How old are you, that you hold such antiquated views?

I don't think any child of Adele's will live a hard life. She is a millionaire.
And life happens, and I am taking responsibility.
I am sorry you had a hard life, but to say a single woman shouldn't be allowed a baby shower is stupid.
And having out dated views will do nothing to stop people from having children out of wedlock. Just sayin.

I am sorry you had a hard life, but to say a single woman shouldn't be allowed a baby shower is stupid. And having out dated views will do nothing to stop people from having children out of wedlock. Just sayin.

Where did I say that? I said to praise, celebrate and promote it out of wedlock pregnacy is not a good thing we are all not Adele, I'm speaking generally. Come down to Detroit and see how some of these people raise their kids Black and White it's not about race, it's about what is good for society in general and single parent homes are not good and should not be promoted as such. Get it?

I am sorry you had a hard life, but to say a single woman shouldn't be allowed a baby shower is stupid. And having out dated views will do nothing to stop people from having children out of wedlock. Just sayin.

Where did I say that? I said to praise, celebrate and promote it out of wedlock pregnacy is not a good thing we are all not Adele, I'm speaking generally. Come down to Detroit and see how some of these people raise their kids Black and White it's not about race, it's about what is good for society in general and single parent homes are not good and should not be promoted as such. Get it?

You said you were against celebrating, same thing. ;)
And I don't think treating single women and their children like outcast will do anything to help the problem.
I think families showing their support and love would probably be a lot better for everyone involved... But that's me, I am glad my family isn't as jaded as you.
Your out dated views need a little update.

Forum List

Back