Adele is pregnant!

And this was the only thread available to you?

Are you the thread monitor? Do you get to tell us when how and why we can post in each thread? Ohh I didn't think so. My question stands. Who the hell gives a rats ass that some singer is pregnant? We have much bigger more important things going on that are actually relevant and well important, then some singer got knocked up by a boyfriend she will probably dump in a couple years.

See how much fun you're all having?

Sounds like she's having the fun...It used to be we'd celebrate a pregnancy after marriage, I never really understood baby showers and celebration for out of wedlock pregnancies makes no sense:confused:

Yes. She's wildly successful, she's happy and in love, she's at peace with her life and herself, and she is only 23.

And parents shouldn't be blaming celebrities when their kids make mistakes.

By the way. I was a single mom for many years. What were people who loved me supposed to do, stone me in the church parking lot? Stick a scarlet letter on my chest? Or just welcome my daughter with open arms and hearts (like they did.)

One does not preclude the other.

Or wait - are you advocating she abort, since she's not married?

Or are you just trying to run the life of a total stranger for no apparent reason.

Yes. She's wildly successful, she's happy and in love, she's at peace with her life and herself, and she is only 23.

And parents shouldn't be blaming celebrities when their kids make mistakes.

By the way. I was a single mom for many years. What were people who loved me supposed to do, stone me in the church parking lot? Stick a scarlet letter on my chest? Or just welcome my daughter with open arms and hearts (like they did.)

Nope but we shouldn't through parties either. Would you want your daughter to follow your lead is this?

Forum List

Back