Adele is only famous b/c she's white.

This is probably a joke, but I'm certain there are a lot of butthurt blacks who are upset that a white artist is getting all this attention.
You were certain you were intelligent and you were wrong about that as well. I cant think of a more "who gives a fuck" subject than what attention a white singer gets. What would cause this concern seeing that whites have always promoted their white singers and no one gave a fuck before? Now if she was trying to rap and doing it badly like Iggy or even RnB then I could see. Adele sings great. She aint on the level as the great Black singers but she is decent.

Billboard, POTUS, Adele: Adele Needs To Publicly Recognize Her White Privilege
Petition Demands Adele Admit She’s Successful Only Because She’s White, and Insists She Give Away Her Money, by Katherine Timpf, National Review

FXdaOicYYNCLQOZ-800x450-noPad.jpg

We demand that Adele publicly acknowledge that although she has a little bit of talent, it's her white privilege that is selling her album. We also demand that Adele donates her money to African-American causes such as #Blacklivesmatter.

:lmao::lol::rofl::lol::lmao:

I got this linked to me on FB, for a laugh I checked it out, it was so absurd I knew it couldn't be true, leftists aren't that dumb, so I checked the link and, well

leftists are that dumb.

Couple things; billboard can't force anyone to give up their money
obama can't force Adele to give up hers
Adele has ZERO to do with the confederate flag

because she is not a US citizen

One person makes a nut job comment and you blame all people on the left. I'm seeing a pattern here.
sucks to have your tactics used on you, don't it

Billboard, POTUS, Adele: Adele Needs To Publicly Recognize Her White Privilege
Petition Demands Adele Admit She’s Successful Only Because She’s White, and Insists She Give Away Her Money, by Katherine Timpf, National Review

FXdaOicYYNCLQOZ-800x450-noPad.jpg

We demand that Adele publicly acknowledge that although she has a little bit of talent, it's her white privilege that is selling her album. We also demand that Adele donates her money to African-American causes such as #Blacklivesmatter.

:lmao::lol::rofl::lol::lmao:

I got this linked to me on FB, for a laugh I checked it out, it was so absurd I knew it couldn't be true, leftists aren't that dumb, so I checked the link and, well

leftists are that dumb.

Couple things; billboard can't force anyone to give up their money
obama can't force Adele to give up hers
Adele has ZERO to do with the confederate flag

because she is not a US citizen

Uh, by the time this one is done, she'll be a black guy...they all do eventually, even the foreigners, hate much?
blither often?

Forum List

Back