CDZ Addition problem help

Feb 9, 2017
I'm old now and sometimes have problems with my addition. Help anyone please!

Take a 300+ year old country with massive debt, declining resources, overfished seas,overharvested forests that burn every summer, declining agriculture impacted by climate change, clean water shortages, and add increasingly severe storms destroying housing, roads, bridges, etc. etc.
Now add corporate ownership of production that automates with robots at every opportunity and then sends most of the other common labor jobs overseas, creating massive unemployment so high that the government has to lie about it (but it can still seen on the streets).
Then add thousands of poorly trained young high school students about to graduate.
Now lets factor in gridlock on the highways, power shortages, and crumbling aging infrastructure neglected due to government debt and overburdened by an ever growing population.
Then let's factor in a nonfunctional government unable to agree on solutions due to debt and mostly because they represent already too diverse, conflicting interest groups.
Now to complete the equation, lets "open the doors", as Hilary said, and add as much legal and illegal immigration from as many as possible diverse nationalities and religions. No vetting please, we want all the untrained of the world, preferably non English speaking so we can again prove the "Original American Dream".
Now it's time to do the math!!!!!!
Does anyone else come up with "Crime Riddled Welfare State" ?

That's what I come up with and that's what I've been seeing already and wishing
not to see it get worse. But I'm just too old to do the math.

Last edited:

Take a 300+ year old country with massive debt, declining resources, overfished seas,overharvested forests that burn every summer, declining agriculture impacted by climate change, clean water shortages, and add increasingly severe storms destroying housing, roads, bridges, etc. etc.
Now add corporate ownership of production that automates with robots at every opportunity and then sends most of the other common labor jobs overseas, creating massive unemployment so high that the government has to lie about it (but it can still seen on the streets).
Then add thousands of poorly trained young high school students about to graduate.
Now lets factor in gridlock on the highways, power shortages, and crumbling aging infrastructure neglected due to government debt and overburdened by an ever growing population.
Then let's factor in a nonfunctional government unable to agree on solutions due to debt and mostly because they represent already too diverse, conflicting interest groups.
Now to complete the equation, lets "open the doors", as Hilary said, and add as much legal and illegal immigration from as many as possible diverse nationalities and religions. No vetting please, we want all the untrained of the world, preferably non English speaking so we can again prove the "Original American Dream".

not to see it get worse. But I'm just too old to see the light maybe??
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

I'd disagree with that other guy, but he's got me on ignore, too.
You should meet Fenton Lum.

not to see it get worse. But I'm just too old to see the light maybe??
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Denial is what makes america exceptional.

One Criticism. The population is growing due to idiotic immigration laws.

The immigration code should be similar to those of Australia, New Zealand and Canada only with the US being a more desirable place the rules should be tougher

Unlike some posters, who will remain nameless, I understand that you are not looking for number(s). I too get the same result every time I do the "math". I just don't see a path out without finding a way to come back together as a nation and start looking for SOLUTIONS instead of blaming. Who is to blame? Who cares!!! Let's agree that there is a problem here and get to work in fixing it!!!

It's the American way!!!!

Forum List

Back