Adding an image

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
I've included images from the net many times in posts, but now would like to use one that only exists on my computer. Is there a way to do that, since the usual way asks for a url, which my image doesn't have? Thanks

I've included images from the net many times in posts, but now would like to use one that only exists on my computer. Is there a way to do that, since the usual way asks for a url, which my image doesn't have? Thanks

Tried to cut and paste it?

Tried to cut and paste it?
Doesn't seem to work for me, but then I'm only computer semi-literate. Can someone help a brother out?

Yes. When you are posting, click the "Upload A File" at the bottom of the post. Then choose from your computer.

ETA: After you upload it, click on "Full Image" and that puts it in the post.

Yes. When you are posting, click the "Upload A File" at the bottom of the post. Then choose from your computer.
Thanks and big "doh" on my part.

Thanks

Welcome. I did add to the post above..

The best way is to go to a web hosting site like imgbb.com, click on the big blue "Start Uploading" button, navigate to your photo, click the green "Upload" button, then in the Embed codes box select the drop down arrow and choose "BBcode full linked".

Then copy and past the link.

Forum List

Back