Adding a Forum Suggestion

Can there be added, a construction/RESTORATION/remodeling Forum or something to that affect?

Are we doing a play on your Board Name here or a serious suggestion? In the thread I sent to the Rubber Room earlier today -- it was pointed that "the Garage" handles a lot of practical handyman and tool questions. Not sure that "restoration" alone is descriptive enough for a forum. Could be spiritual restoration or restoring paintings, antiques, cars, etc.

See you let a forum troll dictate how you perceived the request and "hinder" a legitimate clear cut thread making you
"Destroy it" for him & that's wrong at so many levels, ironic because that became the lesson after he took it far from it's context and was personally ranting and hijacking it.
I've never heard of remodeling ones nature of being, can we get Bob Villa out here to remodel the troll?
I MADE IT CLEAR, the request was for a forum on houses construction work, & someone suggested the Garage, but that seems to attract auto enthusiasts. THE LAWN and Garden seems slow, can that be turned into
" home and gardens"?

Forum List

Back