Add This To the Dems Loss

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
Outsider Clintonista Dana Kennedy lost to Sal DiCiccio for Phoenix City council

DiCiccio: Campaign was a political game-changer

"It was the first time things got this partisan in Phoenix," he said. "It will change the face of politics here."

Kennedy, 41, has a longtime background in Democratic party politics and played a prominent role in Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Now the local spokeswoman for the AFL-CIO and head of Emerge, a group that trains women to run for public office, she received 11,737 votes - 44.14 percent - compared to DiCiccio's 26,592.

Outsider Clintonista Dana Kennedy lost to Sal DiCiccio for Phoenix City council

Last edited:
I served four years on city council - and co-managed two county campaigns for state governor.

City council was a lot harder...

I served four years on city council - and co-managed two county campaigns for state governor.

City council was a lot harder...
good for you, it sounds like fun. :)

this was a big win for Phoenix, Kennedy is a transplant sent here to get elected, and she failed. In that fail the AFL-CIO (which backed her) also failed, as well as the rest of the demo political machine.

"trains women to run for public office?" Why do women need to to be trained to run for public office? Sounds pretty condescending and insulting to women no? Something about that just doesn't sound right. Just my opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back