Add Jimmy Kimmel to the list .

Comey has been gone for years so there has been nothing there to prevent her indictment except for lack of evidence... and I wouldn’t call what he did during the election as helpful. That little announcement of his may have been the factor that lost her the election
You certainly are up on all the popular talking points.
Congratulations. smh

They are pretty obvious talking points because they are the truth. Instead of trying to minimize them how about you address them and point out why you think they aren’t true?

Today they're unwatchable
All of em

1 bash trump
Applause sign
2 have some celebrity or politican on who is aslo the champion of (fill in the blank) on thE side
Applause sign ..

I'm so old I remember when Letterman was actually good ......after Carson

Today they're unwatchable
All of em

1 bash trump
Applause sign
2 have some celebrity or politican on who is aslo the champion of (fill in the blank) on thE side
Applause sign ..

I'm so old I remember when Letterman was actually good ......after Carson
Age is a state of mind after 50.
Letterman was kind of a dick in the middle of his career, but he mellowed and sort of found his integrity toward the end. Conan's still the best.

They are pretty obvious talking points because they are the truth. Instead of trying to minimize them how about you address them and point out why you think they aren’t true?
I can sum it up in a short clip of Nancy Pelosi from 1998,
which represents the Democrat's hypocritical double standard when it comes to the rule of law.

What does that clip have to do with the points I was making?

Well I never made any points about orange man blood so would you like to try again to tie this video in what the things I was actually saying.?
You claim Comey blew the election for her with his 'bombshell' press release right before the election about the email investigation being reopened, and you're wrong. Hillary lost the election for many, many reasons but James Comey and Russia aren't in the top 10 even.

In truth he exonerated her when she should have been indicted.

Well I never made any points about orange man blood so would you like to try again to tie this video in what the things I was actually saying.?
You claim Comey blew the election for her with his 'bombshell' press release right before the election about the email investigation being reopened, and you're wrong. Hillary lost the election for many, many reasons but James Comey and Russia aren't in the top 10 even.

In truth he exonerated her when she should have been indicted.
That wasn’t my point at all, the fact you need to distort it like that to make an argument is rather sad. Why can’t you just give an honest account of what I say and respond appropriately? Why would I respect or want to engage with somebody that does that?

That wasn’t my point at all, the fact you need to distort it like that to make an argument is rather sad. Why can’t you just give an honest account of what I say and respond appropriately? Why would I respect or want to engage with somebody that does that?
I didn't distort anything.
I see the big picture. You live in a tiny bubble and can't realize it.

I didn't distort anything.
I see the big picture. You live in a tiny bubble and can't realize it.
Of course you distorted. I never said “blockbuster” and I never said that Comey was the only thing that factor in her loss. Of course there are many reasons. Try honesty

Of course you distorted. I never said “blockbuster” and I never said that Comey was the only thing that factor in her loss. Of course there are many reasons. Try honesty
That's my greatest advantage.
d6c65b42139e3cbd9a438c5984dbb0ef.jpg

Forum List

Back