Add Jesse Ventura to the List of Sell-outs to Russia

I used to like Jesse Ventura because he was an anti-establishment kind of guy, but with news that he is now going to host a tv show on Russia Today? Fuck him. I used to like Larry King too until I found out he has a show on Russia today as well. Fuck them both.

Ex-governor, wrestler Jesse Ventura to work for Russian TV
So what ??

He's working for RT, a Russian government backed network. Fuck them. Are you against Trump's associates having contact with Russia and Flynn getting paid by RT for speaking?

I used to like Jesse Ventura because he was an anti-establishment kind of guy, but with news that he is now going to host a tv show on Russia Today? Fuck him. I used to like Larry King too until I found out he has a show on Russia today as well. Fuck them both.

So what ??

He's working for RT, a Russian government backed network. Fuck them. Are you against Trump's associates having contact with Russia and Flynn getting paid by RT for speaking?

You leftys really miss the old Soviet Union and communism don't ya , comrades?

So what ??

You leftys really miss the old Soviet Union and communism don't ya , comrades?

I'm not a lefty, and the Russia of today isn't much different than it used to be. Putin was a KGB agent during the Cold War, or did you forget that?

So what ??

He's a libertarian idiot. Not a Trump associate!

So what ??

He's a libertarian idiot. Not a Trump associate!

You could reason your way out of a paper bag.

Forum List

Back