add block plus.....I totaly messed up!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
HHHEEELLLLPPPP

i have no idea what i have done...or how to correct it.

I .... foolishly.... tried to add block out an annoying avatar...and somehow have wiped out ALL avatars!!!

How do i un add block what i have done
Where do i look for it
What do i look for
How do i fix it?

If you're using firefox, here's how you can fix it.

Click on the orange Firefox box on the top left.

Click on "addons"

Click on "extensions"

Look for "AdBlockPlus" and click on the options button.

You will get a pop up window with Ad Block Rules.

Search for "usmessageboard.com/customavatars/* and uncheck the box after it.

Click on the apply button at the bottom of the pop up window, and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps,

The Rat

You should be able to go back and just checkmark what you took off.
Go to “User CP”
And “Your Control Panel”
Under settings and options select “Edit Options”
Go down to “Thread Display Options”
And put a check in the check box "Show Avatars”

Go to you local head shop, pick up some incense and magic buttons, get a goat or ox from the local farmer, wear flimsy gauze then take all of these to a local Geek Squad parking lot. Light the incense, take the magic button, sacrifice the goat ox on their doorstep, cover yourself with the blood of the goat or ox and dance seductively in the parking lot till dawn.
That should fix the problem.

Go to you local head shop, pick up some incense and magic buttons, get a goat or ox from the local farmer, wear flimsy gauze then take all of these to a local Geek Squad parking lot. Light the incense, take the magic button, sacrifice the goat ox on their doorstep, cover yourself with the blood of the goat or ox and dance seductively in the parking lot till dawn.

Nope that one is for the presidential election.

Wrong voodoo spell.

Nope that one is for the presidential election.

Wrong voodoo spell.

It worked exceedingly well when I had a couple of young, voluptuous women do it for me. Eventually I got around to fixing their computer......... :eusa_whistle:

If using Windows, you need to go to the hosts file listed below. Right click on it & open with Note Pad or Word Pad. This file lists all blocked web sites. You can delete everything in the file or just the specific address you want. You could also save or rename this file as hosts-x & save your modified or blank file as hosts in this folder to test or swap your changes.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Last edited:
sounds like your hard disk suffers from an excess of magneto-rays. probably accumulated by surfing to the wrong interweb pages.

to get rid off these rays, sweep your hard disk with a very strong magnet everyday of the week in the morning and twice on sunday. start on mondays.

• Banned
sounds like your hard disk suffers from an excess of magneto-rays. probably accumulated by surfing to the wrong interweb pages.

to get rid off these rays, sweep your hard disk with a very strong magnet everyday of the week in the morning and twice on sunday. start on mondays.

I knew it! Do i need to put on a foil hat first?

Light the incense, take the magic button, sacrifice the goat ox on their doorstep, cover yourself with the blood of the goat or ox and dance seductively in the parking lot till dawn.

And post the address/time here pls. :tongue:

Forum List

Back