Add Another "Suspicious Death" To The Clinton Body Count

Looks like the same shit that was uncovered during the Boystown, Nebraska i.e "The Franklin Cover-Up" in the late 80's and early 90's has changed their venues to yachts.

Investigative Journalist Found Dead in D.C. Hotel Room Weeks After Reporting Bill Clinton to FBI & DHS for Allegedly Raping Boy – True Pundit
jen4done.jpg

She sounds like she was a bit of a whackadoodle.

Looks like the same shit that was uncovered during the Boystown, Nebraska i.e "The Franklin Cover-Up" in the late 80's and early 90's has changed their venues to yachts.

Investigative Journalist Found Dead in D.C. Hotel Room Weeks After Reporting Bill Clinton to FBI & DHS for Allegedly Raping Boy – True Pundit
"Investigative journalist". James O'Keefe claimed to be an "investigative journalist". LMAO!

"True Pundit" sounds like some bullshit source.

The tinfoiling continues.

Now, here is some REAL coverup stuff.

'Like a playbook for concealing the truth': Pennsylvania grand jury details how Catholic Church allegedly covered up priest abuse

yeah your tinfoil posts continue you are correct.

That brings the Clinton Death Count up a notch. So far, the official body count is as follows:

1 – James McDougal
2 – Mary Mahoney
3 – Vince Foster
4 – Ron Brown
5 – C. Victor Raiser, II
6 – Paul Tulley
7 – Ed Willey
8 – Jerry Parks
9 – James Bunch
10 – John Wilson
11 – Kathy Ferguson
12 – Bill Shelton
13 – Gandy Baugh
14 – Florence Martin
15 - Suzanne Coleman
16 – Paula Grober
17 – Danny Casolaro
18 – Paul Wilcher
19 – Jon Parnell Walker
20 – Barbara Wise
21 – Charles Meissner
22 – Dr. Stanley Heard
23 – Barry Seal
24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr.
25 – Stanley Huggins
26 – Herschel Friday
27 – Kevin Ives and Don Henry
28 – Keith Coney
29 – Keith McMaskle
30 – Gregory Collins
32 - Jeff Rhodes
33 - James Milan
34 - Jordan Kettleson
35 - Richard Winters
36 - Jen Moore

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD:

36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds
38-Sgt. Brian Hanley 

39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
40-Major General William Robertson
41-Col. William Densberger 

42-Col. Robert Kelly
43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
44-Steve Willis 

45-Robert Williams
46-Conway LeBleu
47-Todd McKeehan

Name me another person who knows or has had so many close to them all die under suspicious and unexplained circumstances? Or just die, period! Ol' Willy used to have sex and drug orgies with underage girls when he was governor and until late, was still having parties on Orgy Island. Every person listed above had dirt on the Clintons and/or had shown hostility toward their career and "got in the way." Probably the Chinese at first wanted them in the WH so they could sell them missile technology, and God only knows what they did for the Russians. No doubt they had something on Obama as well, which is why he made her Sec. of State, and they must have stuff on others in the gov as well which is why she has been protected through Benghazi, Email-gate and the computer fiasco.

How else do you explain crooks of such magnitude not only staying out of prison but almost making it to the White House.

ALL HAIL DONALD TRUMP, I'm sure he's smoked more than a few bones behind closed doors that he came out of nowhere and yanked the rug right out from under her! She thought the GOP would be a room full of Jeb Bushes!

these pesky facts would hurt DNC paid shill sealybozos feelings.LOL

Now you're on the list....I checked in with them to let them know you've been snooping around. Don't answer your door.

Not to worry. Dale Smith is protected by Smith & Wesson.
That's it? :71: They're gonna get him....could be in his food....in his water....maybe chemtrails pumped into his air vents.....they'll make it look like a heart attack or suicide.......they always do. That's how they got Scalia. That's how they got Robin Williams. They killed Reagan and made it look like Alzheimers....they are clever evil that way.

You joke but the Clintons are the Devils disciples and they need to suffer the wrath of God.
Sigh....which god is it this time, you silly person?

Now you're on the list....I checked in with them to let them know you've been snooping around. Don't answer your door.

Not to worry. Dale Smith is protected by Smith & Wesson.
That's it? :71: They're gonna get him....could be in his food....in his water....maybe chemtrails pumped into his air vents.....they'll make it look like a heart attack or suicide.......they always do. That's how they got Scalia. That's how they got Robin Williams. They killed Reagan and made it look like Alzheimers....they are clever evil that way.

You joke but the Clintons are the Devils disciples and they need to suffer the wrath of God.
Sigh....which god is it this time, you silly person?

The only one, the God of Abraham, you silly goose.
th

Not much on Google about this .... just this ... ))

-----

Clinton body count expands, MSM largely ignores death of Jen Moore
Communities Digital News-9 hours ago
The mainstream media will surely label the suspicious cause and timing of Jen Moore's death as yet another β€œright-wing conspiracy theory.
Damn! That story about Jen Moore and her investigation was just in the news recently. I wondered just how long it would take her to commit suicide. Doesn't surprise me a bit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back