Adam Schiff Has No Authority To Issue Subpoenas On Impeachment Inquiry

well they are operating outside house rules that we elected them into office to uphold.

Except for one little thing. The House and Senate make changes to their rules after the elections.

well they are operating outside house rules that we elected them into office to uphold.

Except for one little thing. The House and Senate make changes to their rules after the elections.
that changes my post how?
the repub house changed the law to not needing a vote?
If they had one meadows and the shirt sleeved college molester etc would be dragging in Hillary

The House votes on the new rules for the upcoming session after they are elected. Those are the rule they were elected to uphold. They are operating within those rules now.

The House votes on the new rules for the upcoming session after they are elected. Those are the rule they were elected to uphold. They are operating within those rules now.
nope, they operate based on precedence. and they are outside precedence. illegal.

And the judiciary committee will have the final call on any impeachment articles that might be presented to the House.There is no reason why they are the only committee that can investigate.

And there's not reason the minority can't call witnesses, but the commies are blocking them form doing it. I simply pointed out a technicality that could bit them in the ass.

Dumbfuck, thank Republicans for that...

The powerful weapon House Republicans handed Democrats

... what goes around, comes around.

Wow, you're still too fucking stupid to understand the topic, carry on commie.

It worked out well for the Republicans investigating the Obama administration, most all of the subpoenas for information issued under the new rules were upheld by the courts. Is there anything in the Constitution that requires concessions to the Minority, like giving them subpoena power, or requiring that the Inquiry originate in the Judiciary Committee?

Yeah, it's called due process.

And due process calls for Trump to be able to answer any allegations in the trial in the Senate, if it gets that far. This is just evidence gathering. He doesn't have a right to participate in that except as requested by the investigators.

And the judiciary committee will have the final call on any impeachment articles that might be presented to the House.There is no reason why they are the only committee that can investigate.

And there's not reason the minority can't call witnesses, but the commies are blocking them form doing it. I simply pointed out a technicality that could bit them in the ass.

It worked out well for the Republicans investigating the Obama administration, most all of the subpoenas for information issued under the new rules were upheld by the courts. Is there anything in the Constitution that requires concessions to the Minority, like giving them subpoena power, or requiring that the Inquiry originate in the Judiciary Committee?

In an impeachment...you know, a real impeachment.....Trump would have the power to subpoena witnesses and to have access to the entire process....not this hidden process that is an actual coup...

And he will if articles of impeachment are filed, and a trial is held in the Senate. He is not impeached-----YET. Wait till he is impeached, and he will be able to do all the stuff you want him to be able to do now,

nope, they operate based on precedence. and they are outside precedence. illegal.

No, like I said they pass new rules for each session. Besides, the precedence of the Committee Chair having subpoena power was set in the rules passed in 2015 by Republicans. But they are def. not bound by former rules unless they are in the new rules.

https://naturalresources.house.gov/imo/media/doc/116-House-Rules-Clerk.pdf

LOL
own pud
You poor thing. I bitch-slapped with reality after you cried like a baby over minority party Republicans are being treated unfairly.

307vyna-gif.269908
The only thing you are slapping is your own pud...

You really are totally ignorant of how impeachment works..

Obviously you are the ignorant one. Just because you want it to be a certain way doesn't mean it will be.

No, like I said they pass new rules for each session. Besides, the precedence of the Committee Chair having subpoena power was set in the rules passed in 2015 by Republicans. But they are def. not bound by former rules unless they are in the new rules.

Dude, they can make up shit all year, it’s all fake and suppression

In an impeachment...you know, a real impeachment.....Trump would have the power to subpoena witnesses and to have access to the entire process....not this hidden process that is an actual coup...

In the two modern Impeachment hearings, the minority was given the subpoena power to call relevant witnesses and the majority gave themselves the right to overrule the minority in case they started bringing witnesses that were not relevant.

But forming special committees and giving them subpoena power was standard practice because the standing committees didn't have subpoena power. That all changed in 2015. You should thank Darrel Issa. All the committees that are investigating old Trumpybear have subpoena power and several cases of obstruction are working their way through the courts.

It's all a smoke screen because that's all they've got is smoke.

THANK YOU DARREL!!

Are you diverting again?

Are you diverting again?
Just declaring traitors in my house that wish to turn over an election cause apparently they think they can. NOPE

Are you diverting again?
Just declaring traitors in my house that wish to turn over an election cause apparently they think they can. NOPE

:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back