Adam Schiff Has No Authority To Issue Subpoenas On Impeachment Inquiry

Adam reminds me of a character from SNL who always lied, then followed by "Yah,,,thats the ticket"

House Rules give this authority to Jerry Nadler who is now frothing at the mouth over his power being given to Schity Schiff.. Nancy isn't even following the House rules which clearly state the judiciary committee has authority over impeachment procedures, she is a law less tramp...

House Rules give this authority to Jerry Nadler who is now frothing at the mouth over his power being given to Schity Schiff.. Nancy isn't even following the House rules which clearly state the judiciary committee has authority over impeachment procedures, she is a law less tramp...

Well court precedents will allow the administration to ignore the subpoenas if they aren't issued from the committee with the proper jurisdiction. And intel ain't it on impeachment.

From what I've seen of Schiff and the other Democratic leaders, if there is a will, there is a way. They have taken laws and legal process and thrown them out the window. They are burning every resource and using every trick in the book to take down President Trump.

From what I've seen of Schiff and the other Democratic leaders, if there is a will, there is a way. They have taken laws and legal process and thrown them out the window. They are burning every resource and using every trick in the book to take down President Trump.
I would call that Sedition and Treason with willful intent.. They need to be arrested and taken to trial.. When they are found guilty of this capitol offense the execution needs to be public just as those who planned the treason and sedition against Lincoln were.

I think they'll get their hearts broken in the senate. But it won't get that far if they don't get their shit together.

This is why they did not actually vote for an impeachment......

They gave it to schiff because he can do everything behind closed doors......hiding testimony, witnesses......if they actually took a vote on impeachment, that would force it to go through the judiciary committee where it would have to be in the open, and where Trump would have Rights to access all their information, all their witnesses, with the Right to subpoena witnesses and interrogate them.....

This is a Star Chamber ...........

The reason? The Barr report...he has just expanded the investigation into obama, the FBI and the CIA to the overseas cooperation with Australia, Britain, Italy...... the attempted coup against Trump is the worst political atrocity in our history, and the democrats were pushed to start the impeachment early in order to beat the Barr Report.......

I think they'll get their hearts broken in the senate. But it won't get that far if they don't get their shit together.

I think Gowdy has a few surprises for them when he takes them to court and shows the Constitutional process of past impeachments. The precedents will kill their fantasy dead.

Well court precedents will allow the administration to ignore the subpoenas if they aren't issued from the committee with the proper jurisdiction. And intel ain't it on impeachment.

The democrats will go to a pet federal judge who will give them the ruling that Trump must obey....when he doesn't, they will claim obstruction, which they are already beginning to do...

As the democrats become more and more openly violent....as you saw at Trump's rally when they physically attacked his supporters......this is going to get worse and worse...the democrats are entering their 1930s phase....

They gave it to schiff because he can do everything behind closed doors......hiding testimony, witnesses......if they actually took a vote on impeachment, that would force it to go through the judiciary committee where it would have to be in the open, and where Trump would have Rights to access all their information, all their witnesses, with the Right to subpoena witnesses and interrogate them.....

I'll love watching their head explode when the courts start bitch slapping the subpoenas that aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

The reason? The Barr report...he has just expanded the investigation into obama, the FBI and the CIA to the overseas cooperation with Australia, Britain, Italy...... the attempted coup against Trump is the worst political atrocity in our history, and the democrats were pushed to start the impeachment early in order to beat the Barr Report.......

It won't help them, I just hope they don't forego prosecutions of those that deserve it, like the bitch.

I'll love watching their head explode when the courts start bitch slapping the subpoenas that aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Which courts....they will go to their pet judges on the 9th, 4th and D.C. circuit.....

I think Gowdy has a few surprises for them when he takes them to court and shows the Constitutional process of past impeachments. The precedents will kill their fantasy dead.

There have been 64 impeachment cases launched by the house, and everyone was preceded by a vote to authorize it. Well until now, I don't think they have the votes.

There have been 64 impeachment cases launched by the house, and everyone was preceded by a vote to authorize it. Well until now, I don't think they have the votes.

They have the votes....they just don't want the official impeachment to start...again, once they vote, it gives Trump the Rights protected by the Constitution......right now, they can hold secret meetings through schiff's intelligence committee...secret, hidden, and then leak things to the democrat press to be released to damage Trump and fool the uninformed Americans who don't pay attention...

The democrats will go to a pet federal judge who will give them the ruling that Trump must obey....when he doesn't, they will claim obstruction, which they are already beginning to do...

As the democrats become more and more openly violent....as you saw at Trump's rally when they physically attacked his supporters......this is going to get worse and worse...the democrats are entering their 1930s phase....

The good thing about judges, there's always some higher up the chain. In the letter the WH sent to congress, many of the citations that are in my second link were included.

Gowdy made that assessment as well. I look for an injunction to be filed on congress to cease and desist until they follow the law. Its going to be interesting...

New Topics

Forum List

Back