Adam Lambert - on loan from God

R

rdean

Usually, I don’t watch entertainment awards shows, but I think I’ll tune in the American Music Awards this month.

Adam Lambert is going to perform. He was the second runner up on American Idol. You only have to look at the blogs just before the final show to understand how frightening it was for the right to have an obviously gay American Idol. I just want to see how the audience reacts.

Danny Gorky, young widower and very right wing conservative Christian probably lost a lot of votes making fun of Adam Lambert. Those on the right tend to do that, make fun of gays I mean. Even though Adam is vastly more talented, the fact that he’s gay means Christian conservatives have a target for their stones. Fame for Adam, but for Danny, obscurity beckons.

A band member from Kiss suggested that by Adam coming out, his career has been ruined. Well, more than a month before the release date, Adam’s album is number one in sales.

During the Idol tour, while Adam was catching undies from the audience, and his memorabilia was selling ten to one, Kris uh, Kris, Kris “what’s his name”, was catching ZZZZZ’s. Kris (the eventual winner) has never made fun of Adam. Not only were they roommates, but it seems they were also good friends (gasp). Seems Kris (what IS his name) is also a Christian conservative, but one of the “good” kind.

While Adam was working with the biggest names in the recording industry (seems everyone wanted to be involved), Kris was singing with Mike Huckabee.

Someone started a threat, “Talent is on loan from God”. Well, obviously, God must LOVE Adam.

Adam getting this attention must be driving many conservatives crazy. He even had to have security at one concert due to death threats. Figures.

Adam Lambert’s Album Is Number One in Online Charts - Pre-sales for debut of American Idol runner-up are going strong - Softpedia

What’s downright amazing, though, People adds, is that Adam Lambert accomplished this without even having his record label announce that his debut album would go up for pre-sale orders. This means that fans are keeping an eye on his career and were quick to pick up on the release, and even quicker to act on it, making of the singer’s debut album one of the hottest releases of this year, several other music-oriented publications point out.

Christians have a right not to condone or support a behavior or lifestyle that they deem abominable.

Christians have a right not to condone or support a behavior or lifestyle that they deem abominable.

Yea, but it was a "singing" contest. They might as well have been protesting his blue eyes. Of course, he could wear "contacts".

Usually, I don’t watch entertainment awards shows, but I think I’ll tune in the American Music Awards this month.

Adam Lambert is going to perform. He was the second runner up on American Idol. You only have to look at the blogs just before the final show to understand how frightening it was for the right to have an obviously gay American Idol.

Yea, the right is frightened at the prospect of another homo getting more spotlight attention from Hollywood.

I guess we weren't around when Clay Aiken won. :eusa_shhh:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that, just maybe, most of us don't give a rats ass if someone is gay.

Good grief. All this whining about gays being treated badly sometimes makes me wish I was homophobic - at least then the left would have something to whine at me about.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that, just maybe, most of us don't give a rats ass if someone is gay.

Good grief. All this whining about gays being treated badly sometimes makes me wish I was homophobic - at least then the left would have something to whine at me about.

I agree with you, however, I support any citizens right to like or dislike any group they choose for whatever reason they choose. I would draw the line at physical confrontation but other than that, if someone doesn't like homosexuals then they don't have to support homosexuals. Either way it's no skin off my nose.

Yea, but it was a "singing" contest. They might as well have been protesting his blue eyes. Of course, he could wear "contacts".

Would you object to a pedophile being in the competition?

Man, I LOVE IT when you bring that up. Previously, I posted an FBI link with their "profile" of a pedophile. What an eye opener.

Married
Christian
Male
White
Early to mid forties
Two children of their own
10 times more likely to molest girls than boys.

Then it went on to say there was rarely penetration and more details than I care to print.

Girls 10 to 1. That means if 100 girls are molested, then 10 boys are. 1,000 girls for every one hundred boys. Not all the boys by a "gay". Even then, most child molesters see their sexuality as "hetro", but their "fetish" as children.

I suspect that most of those that insist it's the gays that are molesting need to be carefully watched around little children. They may be trying to turn the "spotlight" some place else. Seriously, you may want to visit a therapist. You may have unresolved "deeper" issues.

Adam Lambert is going to perform. He was the second runner up on American Idol. You only have to look at the blogs just before the final show to understand how frightening it was for the right to have an obviously gay American Idol. I just want to see how the audience reacts.

Danny Gorky, young widower and very right wing conservative Christian probably lost a lot of votes making fun of Adam Lambert. Those on the right tend to do that, make fun of gays I mean. Even though Adam is vastly more talented, the fact that he’s gay means Christian conservatives have a target for their stones. Fame for Adam, but for Danny, obscurity beckons.

A band member from Kiss suggested that by Adam coming out, his career has been ruined. Well, more than a month before the release date, Adam’s album is number one in sales.

During the Idol tour, while Adam was catching undies from the audience, and his memorabilia was selling ten to one, Kris uh, Kris, Kris “what’s his name”, was catching ZZZZZ’s. Kris (the eventual winner) has never made fun of Adam. Not only were they roommates, but it seems they were also good friends (gasp). Seems Kris (what IS his name) is also a Christian conservative, but one of the “good” kind.

While Adam was working with the biggest names in the recording industry (seems everyone wanted to be involved), Kris was singing with Mike Huckabee.

Someone started a threat, “Talent is on loan from God”. Well, obviously, God must LOVE Adam.

Adam getting this attention must be driving many conservatives crazy. He even had to have security at one concert due to death threats. Figures.

Adam Lambert’s Album Is Number One in Online Charts - Pre-sales for debut of American Idol runner-up are going strong - Softpedia

What’s downright amazing, though, People adds, is that Adam Lambert accomplished this without even having his record label announce that his debut album would go up for pre-sale orders. This means that fans are keeping an eye on his career and were quick to pick up on the release, and even quicker to act on it, making of the singer’s debut album one of the hottest releases of this year, several other music-oriented publications point out.

WHAT A DICK! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE

Adam Lambert should have won, he's the only person in teh the History of Americans Idol that I'd pay to see perform live.

WHAT A DICK!

Would you object to a pedophile being in the competition?

Man, I LOVE IT when you bring that up. Previously, I posted an FBI link with their "profile" of a pedophile. What an eye opener.

Married
Christian
Male
White
Early to mid forties
Two children of their own
10 times more likely to molest girls than boys.

Then it went on to say there was rarely penetration and more details than I care to print.

Girls 10 to 1. That means if 100 girls are molested, then 10 boys are. 1,000 girls for every one hundred boys. Not all the boys by a "gay". Even then, most child molesters see their sexuality as "hetro", but their "fetish" as children.

I suspect that most of those that insist it's the gays that are molesting need to be carefully watched around little children. They may be trying to turn the "spotlight" some place else. Seriously, you may want to visit a therapist. You may have unresolved "deeper" issues.

Funny how you can't answer a simple and straight-forward question.

So, would you object to a pedophile (you can pretend he matches your "profile" example) being on the show?

Also, Fuck KISS and their annual Farewell Tour. Adam is more talented than those fucking poseurs ever where

Forum List

Back