Ad Wars

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We have reached the point in the election where ad wars take front burner. Trump will a nationalist approach as see here...
Trump Ad That Will Win The Election!!! AMAZING!! SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!

Compared to Hillary calling for Trump supporters to be placed in mental hospitals. As seen here.
Hillary Clinton Calls for Interventions of People Voting for Trump

Hillary wants you to stage an intervention. Trump wants you to join a ballot revolution. I myself am tired of this government and its elites from BOTH parties.

VIVA REVOLUTION.

Fury

Be careful with what you wish.

I'm afraid, Soros has been already training blacks through MoveOn.org to start a colorful revolution in case Trump wins. Soros has got quite a bit of experience with those "colorful revolutions" all over the world, especially around Russia. The last one was Ukrainian coup in 2014. As a Ukrainian resident/hostage I can tell you in advance: you don't want it!

• Banned

I'm afraid, Soros has been already training blacks through MoveOn.org to start a colorful revolution in case Trump wins. Soros has got quite a bit of experience with those "colorful revolutions" all over the world, especially around Russia. The last one was Ukrainian coup in 2014. As a Ukrainian resident/hostage I can tell you in advance: you don't want it!
I think even a Trump loss could mean war. Obama stirred this hate for a reason. The divide is simply to great to bridge.

I think even a Trump loss could mean war. Obama stirred this hate for a reason. The divide is simply to great to bridge.
subscribed

Hillary Clinton Calls for Interventions of People Voting for Trump

Hillary wants you to stage an intervention. Trump wants you to join a ballot revolution. I myself am tired of this government and its elites from BOTH parties.

VIVA REVOLUTION.

Fury

Mob rule is the only way looney lefties can win.

We were taught in school how sacred the secret ballot is. Your vote is your own private business, not your "friends".

Is there even such a thing as a friend anymore? I'm pretty sure in this politicised, prison culture there is only allies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back