Ad Blocker issues on this site

How would I go about getting in touch with the powers that be at Google about this issue? I've never had to get in touch with them over an issue before. Is there a way to do that, I wonder?

Good luck with that. Considering how GOOG's entire business model involves spamming people with Ads, I'm sure they will dedicate a support person's time to helping you customize Chrome to avoid ads.

Well, I figure if their ad blocker is not working as advertised, then they would probably want to fix it or else nobody will be wanting to use it.

I don't trust them to do what they say.

Has anyone here signed into Google on a phone and then signed out?

I bet not.

I had to wipe the OS on mine.

It's their OS, they don't let you sign out. They also push you towards Chrome browser, but I use Mozilla.

And have since Netscape Navigator, before Google.

Back in the Altavista slightly pre-Yahoo days.

I like the google chrome ad blocker and I would like to keep it. I am just wondering why it would do that. No reason to get upset about it.
No one is getting upset, just attempting to explain the computer facts of life. Heck, I love Windows but Windows 10 finally drove me to Linux and back to Win 7 on my gaming machine, things change, we adapt or we don't. All I'm saying is you have a potential security risk with your adblocker of choice, ya might want to consider changing.

ChrisL -- one thing I've learned about computers is: when Ringel speaks, pay attention.

I like the google chrome ad blocker and I would like to keep it. I am just wondering why it would do that. No reason to get upset about it.
No one is getting upset, just attempting to explain the computer facts of life. Heck, I love Windows but Windows 10 finally drove me to Linux and back to Win 7 on my gaming machine, things change, we adapt or we don't. All I'm saying is you have a potential security risk with your adblocker of choice, ya might want to consider changing.

ChrisL -- one thing I've learned about computers is: when Ringel speaks, pay attention.
Ringel knows his stuff.

How would I go about getting in touch with the powers that be at Google about this issue? I've never had to get in touch with them over an issue before. Is there a way to do that, I wonder?

Good luck with that. Considering how GOOG's entire business model involves spamming people with Ads, I'm sure they will dedicate a support person's time to helping you customize Chrome to avoid ads.

Well, I figure if their ad blocker is not working as advertised, then they would probably want to fix it or else nobody will be wanting to use it.

Personally I think there oughta be a Batfink Ad Blocker. Ad comes on, Batfink just wipes it away. :rock:

Personally I think there oughta be a Batfink Ad Blocker. Ad comes on, Batfink just wipes it away. :rock:

You rang?

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back