Actually, we are #1

You're so full of bullshit, and an asshole to boot. You don't know.

And he isn't broke.

I note with interest that you didn't bother to comment on the quite valuable assistance I provided you concerning getting cancer treatment without health insurance, assistance you could have found for him yourself if you weren't so busy whining about how the rest of us all need to become wards of the state to take up the slack for people without the gumption to help themselves.

You're welcome anyway.

Much appreciated.

I wasn't researching for my friend. His mother in law is almost certainly going to die, but he is more than capable if he needs to find resources if she survives.

As for your cognitive abilities, all I did was ask a question. It was you that acted like a petulant child, stomping his feet and making accusations. It is you who is warped in ideology such that you see simple questions as inferred attacks. How sad.

And having read your link, that is not the same care as someone from the middle class. Sorry.

Oh, spare me. You didn't just "ask a question", you spieled out this long sob story about your poor friend and his dying mother, wah wah, no health insurance and having to pay out-of-pocket, that was supposed to be your big "Gotcha!" moment about how we desperately need to turn over our health care system to government control. And you got smacked down and now you're backpedaling.

By the way, it's "implied", not "inferred". What's really sad is that you can pretend that anecdotal appeals to emotion are "simple questions" with a straight face.

As for your parting shot on the link, bullshit. That's all. You're done here. Take your whining down the road.

No matter what numbers we post, those like you will not accept them.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Why don't you try POSTING some fucking numbers, instead of just asserting that "many people" have such-and-so happen, and see if I accept them?

There are none so stupid as those who are too lazy to think.

You should try it sometime. We wouldn't think you so stupid. You're nothing but rants, soundbites and talking points.

Oh, yes. The goal of my life is to be thought intelligent by people who don't have the wattage to walk and chew gum at the same time. I shall now languish in my bed, prostrate with grief that fools don't view me as one of their own. :eusa_whistle:

You can't argue with Joe Squeal

He truly believe the government should do everything for people whether they need it or not.

"The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves–in their separate, and individual capacities.

-- Abraham Lincoln

I'm with Abe.

Except that Abe didn't think that meant government should do everything, and you do.

Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another, but let him work diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.

Abraham Lincoln

Programs giving access to the indigent and working poor are already in place. If anything this bill will fuck it up for them

New Topics

Forum List

Back