Actually Allowed To Think!

"If you are a common [Democrat/Liberal] voter, you do not have the capacity to think."

Seems you and I are of one mind on this premise.

Have you noticed how the Leftists in the thread have verified same?

I was a leftist in my late teens, until I started working for a living after ditching school. Once I started questioning why %25 of my check was gone before it was signed and where that money went, thus began my rejection of leftist dogma.

I noticed that during the transition, my new perspective was not welcome in the same social circles. (Drum circles and echo chambers). It simply wasn't tolerated when you openly questioned just how much government was allowed to take from you, especially by people who didn't work at all and subsisted off welfare and government hand outs. Old hippie types rejected authority for the most part, but people my age seemed to have no problem with authority to confiscate other people's shit.

So it's not just moonbats on this board. It was people I knew that proved to me independent thinking wasn't exalted, it was to be shunned.

Remember this rule:

The best way to teach your kids about Democrat government is by eating 50% of their ice cream.
And conservatives eat the whole thing.

"If you are a common [Democrat/Liberal] voter, you do not have the capacity to think."

I was a leftist in my late teens, until I started working for a living after ditching school. Once I started questioning why %25 of my check was gone before it was signed and where that money went, thus began my rejection of leftist dogma.

I noticed that during the transition, my new perspective was not welcome in the same social circles. (Drum circles and echo chambers). It simply wasn't tolerated when you openly questioned just how much government was allowed to take from you, especially by people who didn't work at all and subsisted off welfare and government hand outs. Old hippie types rejected authority for the most part, but people my age seemed to have no problem with authority to confiscate other people's shit.

So it's not just moonbats on this board. It was people I knew that proved to me independent thinking wasn't exalted, it was to be shunned.

Remember this rule:

The best way to teach your kids about Democrat government is by eating 50% of their ice cream.

OMG!!

How many times have I yearned for higher caliber opposition.....and all I get is fools like you.

Democrats/Liberals are known for tax in the populace, you dope.

But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” The Education of President Obama

Mondale says: "We're going to tax their ass off"

Gads, you're a moron.

Remember this rule:

OMG!!

How many times have I yearned for higher caliber opposition.....and all I get is fools like you.

But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” The Education of President Obama

Gads, you're a moron.
You don’t yearn for higher opposition. You ignore and run from counterarguments that call out your bullshit. Scroll up three posts for a prime example. You seem to just want to rant on your soapbox of copy n paste lies. Maybe some day you will grow up and learn how to have an intelligent conversation and actually answer questions.

you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking, nerf-herding

how+is+scruffy+looking.png

I see what's happening here.

Remember this rule:

OMG!!

Gads, you're a moron.
You don’t yearn for higher opposition. You ignore and run from counterarguments that call out your bullshit. Scroll up three posts for a prime example. You seem to just want to rant on your soapbox of copy n paste lies. Maybe some day you will grow up and learn how to have an intelligent conversation and actually answer questions.

I posted that Obama and the Democrats awarded the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.....guaranteed same to the barbarians.

You lied and denied it....even when I proved same, here:

1. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

2. There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

3. The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

Now you've been exposed as a lying low-life.....and remain so.

Get lost.

Are these policies of the party you vote for????

Let's see you defend the policies of your Democrat Party:

a. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

b. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

c. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

d.Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???

e. The three factors that are working to injure the middle class, the working folks, are globalization, immigration, and technology.
If the Democrat Party is concerned about the middle class, why is the Democrat Party foursquare in favor of all three?

f. While I recognize that Democrat officials are copacetic with legalizing marijuana, is that why they are silent about Hussein Obama giving Hezbollah free rein in bringing $ billion in cocaine a year into our country to placate Iran?

i am not a democrat, sweety.

you = fail.

you = dismissed.

Remember this rule:

OMG!!

Gads, you're a moron.

I posted that Obama and the Democrats awarded the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.....guaranteed same to the barbarians.

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."

2. There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

Get lost.
You didn’t prove shit. I’ve asked you three times if you think General Mattis supported guaranteeing nukes to Iran when he supported the Iran deal and said it was in the best interest of our national security. Why can’t you address that statement? I’ve brought it up 3 times now.

3. Does this recent series of prognostications by ‘experts’ give you Liberals pause?

“Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers predicted that if Donald Trump were elected, there would be a protracted recession within 18 months.

Heeding its experts, a month before the election, The Washington Post ran an editorial with the headline "A President Trump Could Destroy The World Economy."

Steve Rattner, a Democratic financier and former head of the National Economic Council, warned, "If the unlikely event happens and Trump wins, you will see a market crash of historic proportions."

When Trump's electoral victory became apparent, Nobel Prize-winning economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned that the world was "very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight."
Walter Williams: Can We Trust Experts?

All expert predictions from the Left, the Democrats.

All wrong.

All continue to guide the Left.

But, heck, you reliable Democrat voters can only march, not think.

"U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"
Terms of Service Violation

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt
CBS News on Twitter

Last edited:
3. Does this recent series of prognostications by ‘experts’ give you Liberals pause?

“Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers predicted that if Donald Trump were elected, there would be a protracted recession within 18 months.

Heeding its experts, a month before the election, The Washington Post ran an editorial with the headline "A President Trump Could Destroy The World Economy."

Steve Rattner, a Democratic financier and former head of the National Economic Council, warned, "If the unlikely event happens and Trump wins, you will see a market crash of historic proportions."

When Trump's electoral victory became apparent, Nobel Prize-winning economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned that the world was "very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight."

All wrong.

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt
CBS News on Twitter
Queen random strikes again. Do you ever plan on answering my question that actually has to do with this discussion?

All wrong.

CBS News on Twitter
Queen random strikes again. Do you ever plan on answering my question that actually has to do with this discussion?

Get lost, liar.

All wrong.

CBS News on Twitter

Get lost, liar.
I get what you are trying to do miss copy and paste but you’re not going to bury the conversation with your cheap tactics.

I asked a very simple question about General Mattis which you’ve ignored 4 times now.

Mattis supported the Iran deal and said that it was in the interest of our national security. So is he ignorant to the fact that it guarantees nukes to Iran or is he lying and promoting nukes to Iran or are you just full of shit?

I’ll make answering easy for you. It’s the third option. If you disagree then please explain Mattis’ thinking

Forum List

Back