actual conversations...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
A piece of an actual conversation I had with four friends last night...

Friend #1: Would you rather be locked in a room with Mike Tyson or Jeffrey Dahmer?
Friend #2: Well, Jeffrey Dahmer is pretty skinny, I could probably take him.
Friend #3: At least Dahmer'd kill you before he started eating you.
Me: Well, since Dahmer's been dead for four years, I'd probably rather be locked in a room with Tyson than a rotting corpse.

And we're all a year or less away from graduating college. Say a prayer for the youth of america! :)

I dunno about that. We currently have a poll running on this board on whether Chip and Dale could beat Yogi and Boo Boo's respective butts. Sounds like the youth of America will fit right in!

Dan said:
A piece of an actual conversation I had with four friends last night...

Friend #1: Would you rather be locked in a room with Mike Tyson or Jeffrey Dahmer?
Friend #2: Well, Jeffrey Dahmer is pretty skinny, I could probably take him.
Friend #3: At least Dahmer'd kill you before he started eating you.
Me: Well, since Dahmer's been dead for four years, I'd probably rather be locked in a room with Tyson than a rotting corpse.

And we're all a year or less away from graduating college. Say a prayer for the youth of america! :)

My honest opinion for the most part is, a college degree today is not equivalent to a H.S. diploma 30+ years ago.

Mr. P said:
My honest opinion for the most part is, a college degree today is equivalent to a H.S. diploma 30+ years ago.
Not even close. Those with a HS diploma from 30 years ago can read, write, and some of them can even do ciphering. Can't say as much for most college graduates these days.

Honestly, I think level of education has little bearing on a person's maturity level or personality. I know college grads who act like complete morons and I know high-school dropouts who are some of the smartest people I know.

My friends and I have dumb conversations to amuse ourselves and each other, yeah, but we also talk about politics, religion, etc. Those conversations just aren't that post-worthy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back