Actual AP headline: “Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law”

What are the white people going to do with they loose their maids, nannies, contruction workers, cooks, and agriculture workers? And last time I checked Arizona wasn't in great shape, what are they going to do when they loose all the money they generate for their economy?

Another benefit of clearing out the illegals: whites are forced to get back into shape.

I've read that half the Mexicans are legal. No one really knows for sure and I'd guess AZ may be an exception. But I wish people would stop with the racism charges. I don't know anyone who has a problem with Mexican Americans and guest workers. If Luissa feels only brown people can be maids and nannies, I don't think anyone would have a problem hiring a Mexican with a green card.

For God sakes! Hardworking LEGAL immigrants are an asset to this country.. We just can't afford the lawbreakers. Why is that so hard to accept?

I've read that half the Mexicans are legal. No one really knows for sure and I'd guess AZ may be an exception. But I wish people would stop with the racism charges. I don't know anyone who has a problem with Mexican Americans and guest workers. If Luissa feels only brown people can be maids and nannies, I don't think anyone would have a problem hiring a Mexican with a green card.

For God sakes! Hardworking LEGAL immigrants are an asset to this country.. We just can't afford the lawbreakers. Why is that so hard to accept?

I don't know. I once suggested that we start a web-sight for all these people that want the illegals here and they can actually sponsor a family to come here LEGALLY. Heck, I even said our family would look at it and try to sponsor someone. Of course, it wasn't met with much praise. They want them here, but they don't want to pay for them or be responsible for them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back