Actress in anti-Muslim film reports receiving death threats

He deliberately exposed others to danger while hiding himself. How you cannot comprehend the perfidiousness of this coward suggests you may be mildly retarded.

If this shitbird hired one of your children to make this film and told you it was for a candy commercial, and then he dubbed "Islam is a cancer" over your child's voice, thus exposing your child to extreme danger, maybe then you would get it. People like you are so self-absorbed that you cannot see past your fat biased noses.

I am a paleo-conservative, dumbass. You, though, are exposing your bigotry with this belief that all Muslims are like the ones who are on a rampage.

He LIED, dipshit. Lied to the actors, like to the Christian charity which loaned him their studio, and lied about being Israeli so that Israelis would be targeted.

The TRUTH came out when his real identity was revealed. And then he and people like you starting whining like little bitches because he was finally exposed.

I rest my case. You are a hypocrite to the core.

Non sequitur. This is about the character of the convicted felonious identity thief who deliberately exposed innocent people to danger.

:eusa_hand: That's ok, don't thank me :lol: The fact that your pulling on the cage doors and foaming at the mouth has made my day..Well done :clap2:

I do appreciate that if he fraudulently used these "actors" in the way you describe then, yes, he's a complete arsehole....BUT, the fact remains that it is hyper sensitive, backward carpet chewers that are causing the mayhem....This film is years old and being used as an excuse (as if they need one). A pity that you're so self absorbed that you can't see THIS.. By the way, have you ever seen a child that has been oven cooked and presented to its parents on a platter...just to keep those people in that community in line with islamist thinking??

Oh, try not to use long words like "dipshit"....I wouldn't like you to hurt yourself :badgrin:

AND if someone decided to call for, or murder anyone because they'd said or shown something they didn't like, then that says a lot about the people....Also says a lot about the puppets on here who side with the Cujo followers :badgrin:
Why do you keep repeating yourself. Please find another thread to troll.

So I'm a troll now :badgrin: Have you seen how many times YOU have posted on threads as apposed to me?? :eusa_whistle: I'm guessing you're a Cujo fan...

She contends Nakoula, a con man convicted of credit-card fraud and identity theft, pulled a con job on her and other actors by tricking them into doing a film that turned out nothing like the script they were presented.

She said the partial scripts she saw contained no references to Muslims or Islam.

Reckless endangerment...? :dunno:

Reckless endangerment: A person commits the crime of reckless endangerment if the person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of serious physical injury to another person. “Reckless” conduct is conduct that exhibits a culpable disregard of foreseeable consequences to others from the act or omission involved. The accused need not intentionally cause a resulting harm. The ultimate question is whether, under all the circumstances, the accused’s conduct was of that heedless nature that made it actually or imminently dangerous to the rights or safety of others.

Endangerment can range from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Endangerment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interesting. If that applies, shouldn't he be monetarily responsible for whatever safety precautions they feel are needed?

I guess there's a potential there if someone presses charges and he's convicted... I don't think she'd have to be physically harmed for him to be found guilty of reckless endangerment, so that would make sense he should be culpable for the cost of her protection whatever the law found it to be...

Off the top of my head, there's another legal term that may apply, called depraved indifference... :dunno:

No one else had an opinion on this?

You think my attempt at dry humor ruined your thread potential...? :redface:

:lol:

It wouldn't be the first time.

I would like some kind of rational response from someone, though.

I'm surprised one of the resident sockfrauds hasn't suggested the actress should just STFU and "put on her big girl panties"... :eusa_whistle:

“I’m getting horrible death threats over the Internet, people saying they’re going to cut me up, chop me up and kill me and my family,”

To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so lacking in regard for the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes a crime. Depraved indifference focuses on the risk created by the defendant’s conduct, not the injuries actually resulting.

Depraved Indifference Law & Legal Definition

That sounds like something he could be charged with if it were found that the Libyan attackers attacked because of his video. But it looks like that was a separate incident.

Forum List

Back