Actress Charlize Theron Turning Her 5 Year Old Adopted African Child Into A Trannny

It's going to be hard to top this one on the degeneracy scale. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I have a little moral advice for Charlize or anyone else. If with you want to adopt a kid and put them in dresses, adopt a girl. Doing this to a boy is child abuse.

Cynthia Morgan: Singer calls out Charlize Theron for dressing adopted son like a girl

She let her son pick what he want to wear and for me I do not care.

I wear Kilts and idiots like you would call it a Skirt...

It's going to be hard to top this one on the degeneracy scale. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I have a little moral advice for Charlize or anyone else. If with you want to adopt a kid and put them in dresses, adopt a girl. Doing this to a boy is child abuse.

Cynthia Morgan: Singer calls out Charlize Theron for dressing adopted son like a girl

All Steve really cares about is that she is a white woman raising a black child.

Its all about race to Stevie the racist.

iu

All Steve really cares about is that she is a white woman raising a black child.

iu

Steve is a damn joke.

When he start his " Jewess " nonsense all I do is remind him of his love for Ivanka Trump and how she is Jewish by choice and not birth!

So Steve hatred for the black child being raised by a white woman is just more fake nonsense from the wanna-be racist sock.

He's a damn joke!

If with you want to adopt a kid and put them in dresses, adopt a girl. Doing this to a boy is child abuse.

Yanno McRacist --- if you want to adopt a picture and put it in your avatar, making the subjects into apes is another kind of abuse. So as usual your pissy thread reeks of a pungent irony to which you remain blissfully oblivious.

As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative you have nothing to say about anyone else's life path or choices. Manage your own journey and stay the fuck out of others'.

How about objecting on the basis of science, because this is child abuse? Do we "have nothing to say" about "anyone else's choices" when they're choosing to abuse their children?

Speaking with The Daily Mail, Theron said that she has been raising her adopted seven-year-old son, Jackson, as a girl since he was just age three, allowing him to wear dresses, frequently referring to him as "she."

"Yes, I thought she was a boy, too," Charlize told the outlet. "Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: 'I am not a boy!'"

From Parenting.com:

For babies and young toddlers, the ability to distinguish between what's real and what's pretend isn't reliable. "I've got a ten-month-old who loves to talk on the play phone," says Mary Manix, who works in the infant room of a childcare provider in Spokane, Washington. "I think he thinks he's doing the same thing we're doing." At that age, it's likely he doesn't know what a real phone is, so imitation is reality to him.

When children explore the boundaries between reality and pretend ,it is the job of parents to teach them to tell the difference, not to let the child tell them what it is! What do you do if your kid ties a towel around his neck like a cape and declares he's Superman? Send him to jump off the roof and fly? How about when he refuses to sleep in his room because of the monster under the bed? Board up his room?

"So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive," she continued.

No, you silly fluffbrained twat. You have a daughter and a son, both of whom are likely spend their adult lives in therapy over your abuse of your son.

It's bad enough to be supporting the egregiously nasty gender-appropriation, without abusing your own children in order to do it.

iu
Actually, it is all this “singer” cares about.

It’s perfectly ok for little white boys to be famous for dressing in drag and destroying their identity as a male, but the moment black kids get the same treatment, then it becomes a problem.

iu
Actually, it is all this “singer” cares about.

It’s perfectly ok for little white boys to be famous for dressing in drag and destroying their identity as a male, but the moment black kids get the same treatment, then it becomes a problem.

Don't know anything about the singer in question. It's child abuse regardless of the child's sex.

And by the way, does anyone think Theron's eagerness to let a 3-year-old determine his own reality MIGHT possibly stem from a hatred of men, given that her father was physically abusive . . . until her mother killed him?

Another virtue signaling celebrity, like Madonna, like Angelina Jolie, like Kristin Davis, like Sandra Bullock, etc. scooping up black children like Easter eggs in her maternalistic magnanimity. What a wonderful person. She says her son at three told her he was a girl. Okay. Sure. Whatever.

Last edited:
Another virtue signaling celebrity, like Madonna, like Angelina Jolie, like Kristin Davis, like Sandra Bullock, etc. scooping up black children like Easter eggs in her maternalistic magnanimity. What a wonderful person. She says her son at three told her he was a girl. Okay. Sure. Whatever.

Maybe he did. My son told me at 3 that his father was Batman. Pretty sure I'd have noticed if my husband was Batman.

My other son told me when he was 5 that he was a mad scientist with a basement laboratory under the house (He was a big fan of "Dexter's Laboratory"). Again, I think I would have noticed that.

"Of course, this whole conversation is unnecessary because our sex is not something we can reject or change at any age. But if I hit my head and woke up believing that biology is an adjustable characteristic, I would need to suffer several more traumatic brain injuries before I would think that a toddler can make those adjustments. Even a person confused enough to believe in the concept of "transgenderism" should still be sane enough to understand why a human being only three or four years removed from the womb cannot possibly be entrusted with the decision.

Are Charlize Theron and company really that insane? Or are they purposefully instilling gender-confusion into their perfectly healthy and normal children simply to be fashionable? Wickedness or mental illness appear to be the only possible explanations here. Between those options, the latter is the more flattering assumption, but I fear the former might be closer to the truth." - Matt Walsh

Do you really think Ms. Theron is taking her African son back to his Scottish roots? It's a freaking dress.

Do you really think Ms. Theron is taking her African son back to his Scottish roots? It's a freaking dress.

And she's calling him "my daughter". Pretty sure that's not a Scottish culture thing.

Forum List

Back