Actress Charged With Breaking In House And Blaming It On Black Guy

lol @ a black person calling me a monkey. The fact is that blacks commit crimes far out of proportion to their population.

Most crimes against whites are done by whites you dumb chimp, keep avoiding the reality, nothing you say justifies those two women blaming a black man person for *THEIR* crime that *THEY* committed. I don't give a damn about the red herring ad-hominem argument.

I can understand why someone would blame something like that on a fictional black guy. Its a believable story, where as blaming a priest or a man in a police uniform would be absurd. If black guys suddenly stopped stealing stuff all the time, no one would make up that lie. Instead, theyd blame it on the ethnicity that breaks the most laws. Black people hold that spot right now, so this trend isnt going anywhere soon.

Stereo types dont exist because they arent true, they exist because they ARE true. Once the black community stops breaking laws in record numbers, they wont have to deal with this stuff anymore.

Look, all the resident racists thank you you cocksucker.:eusa_whistle:

I can understand why someone would blame something like that on a fictional black guy. Its a believable story, where as blaming a priest or a man in a police uniform would be absurd. If black guys suddenly stopped stealing stuff all the time, no one would make up that lie. Instead, theyd blame it on the ethnicity that breaks the most laws. Black people hold that spot right now, so this trend isnt going anywhere soon.

Stereo types dont exist because they arent true, they exist because they ARE true. Once the black community stops breaking laws in record numbers, they wont have to deal with this stuff anymore.

So dickwipe here would rather have a guilty assed Ted Bundy on the streets instead of an innocent fictitous black man who takes the blame for his shit if Ted Bundy blamed that black man for his crime.

They chose a believable story, but didn't sell it very well.

Most of the folks I refuse to sell firearms to are blacks. When I get a bad feeling, the deal is off. When they ask me why I'm refusing, I just say "I'm not comfortable with this transaction, do you need directions to Bass Pro?"

ATF loves me!

Bass Pro.....not so much :)

Exactly and why would you risk your freedom and well being over some peice of shit Predator looking ghetto peice of trash ?

lol @ a black person calling me a monkey. The fact is that blacks commit crimes far out of proportion to their population.

Most crimes against whites are done by whites you dumb chimp, keep avoiding the reality, nothing you say justifies those two women blaming a black man person for *THEIR* crime that *THEY* committed. I don't give a damn about the red herring ad-hominem argument.

But yet you won't refute my statement that blacks commit crimes far of out proportion to their population.

And they used that story because it's BELIEVABLE. If you pavement apes weren't so criminal you wouldn't have that reputation.

Look, all the resident racists thank you you cocksucker.:eusa_whistle:

And someone who doesn't like racists ( yet the poster has no clue what the difference between a racist and a bigot is ) and makes a homophobic remark ! What utter hypocrisy. Typical lol

So dickwipe here would rather have a guilty assed Ted Bundy on the streets instead of an innocent fictitous black man who takes the blame for his shit if Ted Bundy blamed that black man for his crime.

WTF Does Ted Bundy have to do with anything whatsoever ? The poster had made a quite valid point. The reality in America is that blacks are committing massive amounts of crime that is out of proportion to their population. Was it right that she blamed some black folks ? Not at all. But there's an underlying problem here is that the perception that black people are criminal is according to stats quite true and real. Anyone who lives in an urban area or around blacks realizes this and takes realistic precautions to avoid becoming victims.

But yet you won't refute my statement that blacks commit crimes far of out proportion to their population.

And they used that story because it's BELIEVABLE. If you pavement apes weren't so criminal you wouldn't have that reputation.

My statement that crime is most intraracial stands and that in itself makes it more believable had those women said it was a white guy, not to mention the fact that blaming the blaming it on a black guy ruse isn't fooling the cops as much as it use to. The fact is that it was racist and unjustifiable for two white women criminals to blame a black man for their crime. A person is only guilty in a court of law based on evidence linking them to the crime, not what seems "believable" via racist interpretations of crime stats by a lowlife David Duke wannabe like yourself.

There is nothing you can say that justifies the actions of those two women and no matter how much you want post your ad-hominems you can't get around that fact.

Forum List

Back