Actress Charged With Breaking In House And Blaming It On Black Guy

I can understand why someone would blame something like that on a fictional black guy. Its a believable story, where as blaming a priest or a man in a police uniform would be absurd. If black guys suddenly stopped stealing stuff all the time, no one would make up that lie. Instead, theyd blame it on the ethnicity that breaks the most laws. Black people hold that spot right now, so this trend isnt going anywhere soon.

Stereo types dont exist because they arent true, they exist because they ARE true. Once the black community stops breaking laws in record numbers, they wont have to deal with this stuff anymore.

I can understand why someone would blame something like that on a fictional black guy. Its a believable story, where as blaming a priest or a man in a police uniform would be absurd. If black guys suddenly stopped stealing stuff all the time, no one would make up that lie. Instead, theyd blame it on the ethnicity that breaks the most laws. Black people hold that spot right now, so this trend isnt going anywhere soon.

Stereo types dont exist because they arent true, they exist because they ARE true. Once the black community stops breaking laws in record numbers, they wont have to deal with this stuff anymore.

Shut the hell up you retarded monkey, blacks have been blamed for crimes since slavery and even during Jim Crow, its because of stereotypes by you ignorant kind that people try blaming blacks, but the ruse didn't work this and frankly its becoming worn out.

Shut the hell up you retarded monkey, blacks have been blamed for crimes since slavery and even during Jim Crow, its because of stereotypes by you ignorant kind that people try blaming blacks, but the ruse didn't work this and frankly its becoming worn out.

Hey you dumb gorilla, those stereotypes didn't just magically appear.

And then there was that black woman down at duke maliciously and falsely accused those white boys of rape..

nypost_display_image.jpg

And then there was that black woman down at duke maliciously and falsely accused those white boys of rape..

You monkeys make me laugh, you really think one black woman who may have falsely accused some white men of raping her is the equivalent of all the white women who have falsely accused black men of rape and other crimes and not only that, black men were lynched by the hundreds for being falsely accused, if you monkeys want to do a comparison lets start right now, bring up your rare cases of blacks falsely accusing whites and I'll bring up the more common stupidity of white women blaming black men. Thats the problem with you white racist chimps, you don't care about the humanity of others you only care about the humanity of whites, otherwise you wouldn't make such a jackassed comparison of that Duke case to this case because one has nothing to do with the other and whatever happened at Duke is no justification or rationalization for these two dumb white broads robbing a house and blaming a black man.

Every problem that blacks have is blamed on whitey

The facts state that blacks commit crimes far out of proportion to their population.

The facts state that blacks commit crimes far out of proportion to their population.

The fact of the matter you retarded monkey is that most crime is overwhelmingly intraracial not interracial, so she would have been better off blaming a white guy,and blaming it on a black person reflects the racism of those two whitetrash women for being dishnest and playing up on racist stereotypes and you're a shameless monkey for trying to rationalize it.

lol @ a black person calling me a monkey. The fact is that blacks commit crimes far out of proportion to their population.

They chose a believable story, but didn't sell it very well.

Most of the folks I refuse to sell firearms to are blacks. When I get a bad feeling, the deal is off. When they ask me why I'm refusing, I just say "I'm not comfortable with this transaction, do you need directions to Bass Pro?"

ATF loves me!

Bass Pro.....not so much :)

Someone ran down a street carrying a 32 inch TV and a computer printer?

That pretty much shoots their credibility to hell right there.

Forum List

Back