Actors and Actresses you dislike watching.

Actor - Clark Gable.
Actress - Richard Simmons.

Gable was awsome.

Still to this day is one of the sexiest men who ever lived.

Damn he was hot.

He was also a great actor of the time.

Head and shoulders above most acting skills of the day.

I hate Bruce Willis.

Same no acting character in every movie.

I beg to differ. His movie RED, starring John Malkovich and Morgan Freeman, was a very good movie, to me it was better than Die Hard :)

But someone mentioned Dewayne The Rock Johnson....oh geezzz, Tooth Fairy was a complete disaster.

Vin Diesel oozes sexuality but falls short in actually being sexy. Robotic. But I sure love looking at him.
Same with The Rock dude. Forgot his name.

The Rock = Dwayne Johnson. He's no master of the stage or screen, but I prefer him to Vin Diesel. The Rock at least shows emotion in his acting. :)

I've had female friends say they like Vin Diesel because of his looks, but I don't quite get it. Sure, he's a muscular guy, but his face doesn't seem to fall anywhere near stereotypical good looks for men. Then again, to each their own!

You'd probably be surprised how many women are utterly disinterested in "stereotypical good looks for men", if only because so many "stereotypically good-looking men" turn out to be queerer than a three-dollar bill. Personally, I think traditionally handsome men look too much like store mannequins to really be sexy.

I generally blacklist actors at the point where I can no longer forget who they are and see them as their characters, either because they've been massively overhyped or because they suffer from diarrhea of the mouth and can't shut the hell up and just entertain. This includes the people on Lumpy's list, because it's virtually always liberals in Hollywood who are incessantly running their gums (conservatives in Hollywood are too worried about official blacklists). It also includes Tom Cruise, and did even before he started being a public lunatic. I really dislike being told nonstop how wonderful someone is, and how much "everyone" loves him.

Forum List

Back