Actor was told to do nude scenes in Hollywood. He did the Christian thing instead.

I am young but now I am old and have never heard anybody say, "It was a good movie because that lady's butt was in it."
I have, mostly in jr. high. Although probably in high school too.

I'm old now. But I watched an HBO series that featured a lot of nudity. I liked it for the story. It was well done. But one of my favorite actors (much too young for me, but with a stunning bod, if one is a heterosexual woman or gay) who wanted the part so badly, but confessed to some trepidation at being required to strip, even though others in the cast also had done in past seasons and made him feel welcome. The funny thing was that his scenes were both those in which the lady he was with relieved him of his clothing when, in the first, he was attacked by a more powerful female being, and in the second, when he was restrained, tied up. That was fun.

Most nude scenes or sex scenes are irrelevant to the story.

It is odd to believe the public demands these irrelevant nude scenes to be in their movies. I am going to side with radicals on this one. I think there is a conspiracy of some sort.

I am young but now I am old and have never heard anybody say, "It was a good movie because that lady's butt was in it."
Wrong.

The public doesn't "demand" any such thing.

There is no "conspiracy."

Um, he seemed to be saying he DOESN'T think the public demands it, not the other way around. (He can correct me if I'm wrong about that.)

As for the second thing you said... maybe not in this case, but it's an undeniable truth that movies/TV are used for indoctrination purposes. But that's another topic.

Forum List

Back