Actor Peter Fonda encourages targeting children of border patrol and ice agents

Actor Peter Fonda was accused of encouraging people to target the children of Border Patrol agents and ICE employees after he tweeted, “we should find out what schools their children go to” and “scare the shit out of them.”

Actor Peter Fonda Encourages Targeting Children of Border Patrol & ICE Agents

Leave it to a trendy stuck up fk to say some bs like this. Gawd leftist liberals are pathetic what ugly, ugly excuses for humans. they should be considered savages comparing them to animals is an insutl to the animal kingdom.
This is inciting rioting and murder. Anyone Tweeting this shit should be arrested immediately. We are living in explosive times and Leftists think they should get away with this as free speech rights.

Ahh, the pussy apologizes:

Peter Fonda Apologizes for ‘Vulgar’ Trump Tweet

WASHINGTON — Peter Fonda has apologized for what he says was a “vulgar” tweet that attacked the administration over the family separation policy.

First Lady Melania Trump’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, confirmed that the Secret Service had been contacted about Fonda’s tweet.

“I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television,” Fonda said in a statement. “Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated at the border, but I went way too far. It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused.”

Actor Peter Fonda was accused of encouraging people to target the children of Border Patrol agents and ICE employees after he tweeted, “we should find out what schools their children go to” and “scare the shit out of them.”

Actor Peter Fonda Encourages Targeting Children of Border Patrol & ICE Agents

Leave it to a trendy stuck up fk to say some bs like this. Gawd leftist liberals are pathetic what ugly, ugly excuses for humans. they should be considered savages comparing them to animals is an insutl to the animal kingdom.
/——/ The last paragraph of the Breitbart story reveals the truth behind the Fonda sick twisted rants: “ Sony Pictures is releasing a movie starring Fonda in a matter of days called ‘Boundaries.’“
It’s all a publicity stunt to introduce Fonda to the millennials too young to remember Easy Rider. Nothing in Hollywood is a coincidence.

Apology not accepted, advocating paedophilia and threatening our nation's First Son is beyond the pale.

Mr. Fonda is a huge Obama-Biden supporter- why nothing from this doofuses, cat got their tongue.

They should be returning the donations and denouncing this. This isn't about partisan politics, its about common decency, and Obama needs to enter decent society and denounce this individual.

WASHINGTON — Peter Fonda has apologized for what he says was a “vulgar” tweet that attacked the administration over the family separation policy.

First Lady Melania Trump’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, confirmed that the Secret Service had been contacted about Fonda’s tweet.

“I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television,” Fonda said in a statement. “Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated at the border, but I went way too far. It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused.”

Oh but of course he never thought it would go viral so of. course here is your typical pussy appologizing. this is a leftist pos c...t he's not sorry he's just sorry he was caught.

Not shocking or surprising anymore I for one am glad these Hollywood phonies are finally showing everyone what kind of people they really are.

Why single out people in the acting community? Why this industry? Farmers are nuts, secretaries are nuts, cattlemen are nuts. CEOs are nuts. Techies are nuts. Nuts come out from all over. The actor's craft is a very difficult one if done right. Why pick on them?

Because the acting community seems to have the biggest mouths, saying the stupidest things.

Really. I thought that the republicans and the "religious" right had cornered the market on that. Ever listen to one of these nutty "pastors"?

One of the real nutty ones? Like Rev. Wright?
rev wright god dam america - Bing video
graham, jeffress, perkins, robertson, falwell, etc. What a pack of worthless, witless monkeys.
:D :D :D

And compared to you, they are shining beacons of integrity, character, honor, and wisdom.

Forum List

Back