Actor Kevin Spacey Exposed In Weinstein Fiasco.

Aww man...I like Kevin Spacey's acting work. If this is true (that he is a pedophile) I won't watch him anymore. If he's just gay I really don't care about that.

And? Can you prove from that picture the guy is underage? Can you prove he is having it happen against his will?

Well can you prove that any of those women were sexually assaulted by The Donald?

There are two things that transcend politics and religion, sex with the underaged that includes paedophilia and also cruelty to animals, I will never deflect from anyone who might have the same politics or religion as I do, the same often cannot be said for many Leftists who would deflect and say but but but Conservative Whoever he did that also.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

And you're missing the point. People in this thread are drawing conclusions on a picture of Spacey... but it isn't ok to do it with Trump? How about people stick to facts?

I don't stand for pedophiles... however I also don't stand for people being condemned as being a pedophile with no proof.

My original comments, did I say Kevin Spacey was a paedophile? No I didn't, I also commented nothing about the age of whoever those buttocks belong to because from the picture it would be ridiculous to do that considering it's an impossibility to determine the age of the person.

View attachment 154785

The thread is about Spacey being called a pedophile based on flying on the Lolita express. The picture was posted as evidence of this.

What is the Lolita express? I know the novel "Lolita" written by Vladimir Nabokov and converted into a film in 1962 with James Mason and directed by Stanley Kubrick.

That's what they called Epstein's private plane.

Well can you prove that any of those women were sexually assaulted by The Donald?

There are two things that transcend politics and religion, sex with the underaged that includes paedophilia and also cruelty to animals, I will never deflect from anyone who might have the same politics or religion as I do, the same often cannot be said for many Leftists who would deflect and say but but but Conservative Whoever he did that also.

Zero Tolerance. Period.

And you're missing the point. People in this thread are drawing conclusions on a picture of Spacey... but it isn't ok to do it with Trump? How about people stick to facts?

I don't stand for pedophiles... however I also don't stand for people being condemned as being a pedophile with no proof.

My original comments, did I say Kevin Spacey was a paedophile? No I didn't, I also commented nothing about the age of whoever those buttocks belong to because from the picture it would be ridiculous to do that considering it's an impossibility to determine the age of the person.

View attachment 154785

The thread is about Spacey being called a pedophile based on flying on the Lolita express. The picture was posted as evidence of this.

What is the Lolita express? I know the novel "Lolita" written by Vladimir Nabokov and converted into a film in 1962 with James Mason and directed by Stanley Kubrick.

That's what they called Epstein's private plane.

I am not very in the knowledge about this Epstein man, I'll have to Google him, although I think I remember a thread about him last year that he has been in prison.

Kevin was sexually abused as a kid, I think. I thought I read that somewhere. And from what I gathered from that report and interview with him, he semi admitted to being acdc. However, i don't think he is a pedo. I certainly hope not!

I wish Corey Feldman would tell what he knows. Would save a lot of heartache for other kid actors.

Wait a sec. Kevin was abused as a kid but not sexually. It was his brother that his dad molested. I think. Not sure. And I don't remember where I read that.

Kevin was sexually abused as a kid, I think. I thought I read that somewhere. And from what I gathered from that report and interview with him, he semi admitted to being acdc. However, i don't think he is a pedo. I certainly hope not!

I wish Corey Feldman would tell what he knows. Would save a lot of heartache for other kid actors.

IMHO the entertainment business is going to be full of many paedophiles and of course those who assist in the cover up, the entertainment business have to be in constant fear of the lid blowing off the sordid situation.

OMG HIS DAD WAS A NAZI SYMPATHISER :rolleyes-41:

This stuff gets boring after a while, Nazi this Nazi that, everyone is a Nazi Nazi Nazi, Nazi's under the bed, Nazi's everywhere.

It's the excuse for anything and everything.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Big deal who cares.

How many Leftists parents were Communists, Marxists, Trotskyites, MILLIONS of Leftists parents were, time we started having another Communist Witch Hunt to out all the Communist sympathisers.

OMG HIS DAD WAS A NAZI SYMPATHISER :rolleyes-41:

This stuff gets boring after a while, Nazi this Nazi that, everyone is a Nazi Nazi Nazi, Nazi's under the bed, Nazi's everywhere.

It's the excuse for anything and everything.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Big deal who cares.

How many Leftists parents were Communists, Marxists, Trotskyites, MILLIONS of Leftists parents were, time we started having another Communist Witch Hunt to out all the Communist sympathisers.
Calm down. I'm just relaying what I read. His dad even tried to look like Adolf. Dude was a wackadoodle and he abused his kids. That is why Kevin changed his last name to his moms maiden name of Spacey. He wanted no part of his awful father..nazi or not...who ABUSED him and his brother.

Forum List

Back