Actor Jussie Smollett assaulted in racist, homophobic attack, police say, rumor that he shouted MAGA

Trust me too. I grew up in da hood, and I will tell you they reject gay lifestyles. Anyone that knows anything about da hood knows that.

I laughed a few years ago when the hollywood losers thought California was going to pass prop 8 and the DA HOOD voted overwhelmingly against it.

They were so confuuuused. Lol at white rich liberals. All of them are biggest racists walking the planet.
Um.......California DID pass Prop 8.....

2am....two white guys hiding in bushes to jump a black guy and they just happen to have a noose. In a black city. Surrounded by cameras.

I call bullshit...especially after he said he fought them off AFTER the noose was put around his neck. Um hm.

Funny, with all the security cameras in the neighborhood, neither the police or FBI have been able to find a single frame with two men as described by this leftie HOLLYWOOD ACTOR.

Yeah, they for sure yelled "this is MAGA country" while beating up on him and calling him homophobic slurs.

Sure sure. And I have a used car for sale, and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

Blacks and queers are famous for hoax hate crimes
upload_2019-1-30_10-8-40.jpeg
Which was she?

Yeah not buying this story, he probably slipped, cut his face and came up with the story possibly with encouragement from his friend or manager.

People fake these type of crimes because they think no one will be able to disprove their claims.

Funny, with all the security cameras in the neighborhood, neither the police or FBI have been able to find a single frame with two men as described by this leftie HOLLYWOOD ACTOR.

Yeah, they for sure yelled "this is MAGA country" while beating up on him and calling him homophobic slurs.

Sure sure. And I have a used car for sale, and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

View attachment 243041 Which was she?

Shall I post all the hoaxes you maggots have been caught at, Plywood?

Sit your fatass down....yer a nuthin. Learn it

2am....two white guys hiding in bushes to jump a black guy and they just happen to have a noose. In a black city. Surrounded by cameras.

I call bullshit...especially after he said he fought them off AFTER the noose was put around his neck. Um hm.
you left out it's -17* out that night.

I could be wrong, but this sounds made up.

He'll soon announce he's going into rehab.

A big part of me hopes it is fake b/c it would be a real shame if it was real.

I have my doubts it's real. Too "perfect" and the lack of video is killing him.

Sorry but as soon as I heard MAGA and the rope I was skeptical
oh they have all kinds of video of jussie.

just no one else.

When Democrat Harold Washington ran against Republican Bernard
Epton, Washington barely won.

There are a lot of Republicans living in Chicago.

Like Trump's former tax attorney who was just indicted.

Considering the statistics on white wing violence, an attack like this is no surprise.

I remember a father in law and a son in law embraced when the they found out the father in law's daughter, the other man's wife had just given birth. A minute later, they were viciously assaulted and the perps eventually said they were sorry, they thought the two guys were gay.

View attachment 243041 Which was she?
Clearly she's a very dark skin Mexican black who only knows backward English.

Considering the statistics on white wing violence, an attack like this is no surprise.

I remember a father in law and a son in law embraced when the they found out the father in law's daughter, the other man's wife had just given birth. A minute later, they were viciously assaulted and the perps eventually said they were sorry, they thought the two guys were gay.
great. then there should be some form of proof on the videos other than jussie walking around.

alone.

And "This is MAGA country".

That's the really stupid crap you THINK Chicagoans say if you don't know crap about Chicago, and you're from Hollywood.

Dean is all in!! Ride or die, Dean, ride or die, but we always knew that. I think you'll regret that possibly by the end of today. Tomorrow at the outside

And "This is MAGA country".

That's the really stupid crap you THINK Chicagoans say if you don't know crap about Chicago, and you're from Hollywood.
that was in TMZ before it was in the police reports.

Forum List

Back