Actor Eric McCormack (Will and Grace) channels the late Joseph McCarthy

They've all been blacklisting including criminal treasonous conpiracies at the highest levels of our govt. and law enforcement agencies against anybody who doesn't have Trump derangement syndrome since the 2016 elections.
I have yet to meet a Progressive that was not a mental case in the past 33 years. They all seem to have something wrong with them....Perverts, over all.

I have yet to meet a Progressive that was not a mental case in the past 33 years. They all seem to have something wrong with them....Perverts, over all.

Are you sure YOU aren't the mental case? After all, you support a guy that believes we should nuke hurricanes.
Carrying your solution to the ultimate goal, you'd have us return to the 1800s.

Why are you anti-science?

After all, you support a guy that believes we should nuke hurricanes
Snopes, as your ultimate Fact Checker:

Did Trump Ask Advisers About 'Nuking' Hurricanes?

Unproven is far from false. Then added to the record number of tRumps puppets jumping ship, it's very plausible.
Unproven is the key here.

And so the hell what. Scientists have contemplated this for a long time. Why are you anti-science?

Unproven is far from false. Then added to the record number of tRumps puppets jumping ship, it's very plausible.
I think the media and the Dems have promulgated at least 100,000 lies, hoaxes, and fake news headlines since the 2016 campaign.

Sad but true.

I think the media and the Dems have promulgated at least 100,000 lies, hoaxes, and fake news headlines since the 2016 campaign.

Sad but true.

Hilarious. :21:

Forum List

Back