Activists jump Pelosi's mansion wall and demand entry!

If he walls worked, why do they need guards? Why are there towers with guards all along the perimeter? And the prisoners aren’t allowed anything that would allow them to climb or dig their way out.

And still there are prison breaks.
/----/ Prison breaks with walls = very few.
Prison breaks with no walls = every single day you moron.
Nope, not true. I knew someone years ago who was sentenced to six months to “Club Fed.” There were no walls and no cells. It was like camp. And virtually no one escaped.

The incentive...? Leave and get shipped off to a maximum security prison.

Why no wall along the Canadian border? People accidentally cross that border every day without realizing it. Why aren't you worried about Canadians overrunning your country, voting for socialized medicine for all, demanding gun control? If I were Republicans, I'd be much more worried about Canadians crossing the border to vote all along the midwestern border where there are few checks on who is crossing. White people for whom English is their first language. Wouldn't get at second glance at the polling stations.

When we have millions of Canadians living here illegally, changing our language, taking our jobs, keeping our wages lower, killing our people, or coming here to have anchor babies and get on our welfare programs, then we’ll look into a northern border wall.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Canada also takes in refugees from scary Mid East counties on the Muslim ban list .

They can just walk into the USA and kill us all!!

I’m all for strengthening the Canadian border, lots of smuggling goes on between the remote areas of the Pacific Northwest.

So they get it over the border and take it to a POE. Are you really that stupid? You apparently claim you know more than the DEA.

It is not a better comparison. It is a ridiculous comparison. These people are fleeing drug cartels that are fueled by AMERICAN dollars. If they are sent back, they could very well be killed as several have been.

You could be killed on the streets of Chicago. Live with it. They are just coming here because unlike them, we built a great country. These are lazy worthless people who want everybody to do the work for them and come here to enjoy the spoils of what WE achieved.

If it's so awful where they come from, WTF did they have children?

They are coming here because drug cartels do not control the government or terrorize citizens. You are a worthless fascist pig. The fact is that many of these people work several jobs so they are hardworking. You have no right to say who is worthless as you are a worthless white supremacist.

Well if they are working so hard, let them organize and do something about their governments. They are a baby factory that wants to have families and then ship them here because it's a terrible place to live. We have people in our own country that can't have kids for one reason or another; mostly financial. If your environment is so terrible, change your environment. Don't invade places that already have a good environment.

The fact is that the United States needs to take on these cartels as American money fuels the drug cartels. There is no invasion as trash like you pollute our country.

20 million living here illegally. If that’s not an invasion, what is?

20 million is a made up number.

LOL

Yeah, just ignore how you made an ass of yourself claiming Pelosi’s son was busted, and then linking a story from over 4 years which showed he wasn’t.

:lmao:
/---/ Sorry to smack you up side the head with facts but I didn't say her son was busted. I said "Her crime family gets busted:"
The article said the son was charged with fraud. Go argue with them.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, no one in her family got charged with fraud. You can’t stop being stupid, can you?
/----/ He criminal family was busted (exposed) for fraud.
Paul Pelosi Jr., the son of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), was the president and chief operating officer of Natural Blue Resources Inc., an investment company he cofounded that focuses on “environmentally-friendly” ventures.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was “secretly controlled” by James E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions. Corazzi violated federal securities laws and was barred from acting as an officer or director of a public company. Cohen was previously incarcerated for financial fraud.

Cohen and Corazzi said they were “outside consultants,” but according to the SEC, they actually controlled Natural Blue’s business decisions “without disclosing their past brushes with the law to investors.” The pair made hundreds of thousands of dollars off the company.
”The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.”

LOLOL

This is too much fun. Keep digging your heels in.

You just posted how he owned 10 million shares in 2009. Members of the company were charged with fraud in 2014.

What year did he leave the company, ya moron?
Charged in 2014 means the fraud was before this date. So the key is when did the fraud occur, I’m not saying he was involved, I don’t know but it sounds you don’t either, neither does the person that posted the story.
He wasn’t indicted. What part of that confuses you?

If he walls worked, why do they need guards? Why are there towers with guards all along the perimeter? And the prisoners aren’t allowed anything that would allow them to climb or dig their way out.

And still there are prison breaks.
Nope, not true. I knew someone years ago who was sentenced to six months to “Club Fed.” There were no walls and no cells. It was like camp. And virtually no one escaped.

Why no wall along the Canadian border? People accidentally cross that border every day without realizing it. Why aren't you worried about Canadians overrunning your country, voting for socialized medicine for all, demanding gun control? If I were Republicans, I'd be much more worried about Canadians crossing the border to vote all along the midwestern border where there are few checks on who is crossing. White people for whom English is their first language. Wouldn't get at second glance at the polling stations.

When we have millions of Canadians living here illegally, changing our language, taking our jobs, keeping our wages lower, killing our people, or coming here to have anchor babies and get on our welfare programs, then we’ll look into a northern border wall.

Canada also takes in refugees from scary Mid East counties on the Muslim ban list .

So how many Muslims have come from Canada and caused us harm?

So how many Muslims have come from Canada and caused us harm?
Huh? How many came through Mexico?

So.....here we have Nancy PeLousy.... the Rat hypocrite number One .....calling cops to remove illegals from her house....

So tell us Nancy, why do you say everyone is welcome here (in America) and then lock your door??? WHY!!!!!

What a piece of lying crap you are.....you are a disgusting creature!!! disgusting woman!!!!

Pelosi calls cops to remove illegals from her home - WND - WND

So.....here we have Nancy PeLousy.... the Rat hypocrite number One .....calling cops to remove illegals from her house....

So tell us Nancy, why do you say everyone is welcome here (in America) and then lock your door??? WHY!!!!!

What a piece of lying crap you are.....you are a disgusting creature!!! disgusting woman!!!!

Pelosi calls cops to remove illegals from her home - WND - WND
Laura Loomer proved walls don’t work.

And you’re crazy if you think those were illegal aliens.

Check ^^^ that ^^^ idiot out.

Where to begin?

a) Her son was not "busted."

b) the article you posted, dated today, is actually from 4½ years ago.

c) so much for the credibility of uslibertywire.com

d) had you read the article you linked, and were capable of understanding it, you would have noticed Pelosi's son was not named among those indicted.

e) the article even claims there was question about whether or not Pelosi's son was even still with the company in 2014 when they got busted.

f) but that too speaks to the lack of uslibertywire.com's credibility, as well as freebeacon.com who first posted that bullshit, since there was actually no such question. He was no longer with the company when they got busted -- which is why he wasn't among the ones indicted.

g)
icon_rolleyes.gif
/—-/ Liberals taught us that the evidence doesn’t matter. It’s the seriousness of the charges. Impeach Pelosi now.
LOL

Yeah, just ignore how you made an ass of yourself claiming Pelosi’s son was busted, and then linking a story from over 4 years which showed he wasn’t.

:lmao:
/---/ Sorry to smack you up side the head with facts but I didn't say her son was busted. I said "Her crime family gets busted:"
The article said the son was charged with fraud. Go argue with them.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, no one in her family got charged with fraud. You can’t stop being stupid, can you?
/----/ He criminal family was busted (exposed) for fraud.
Paul Pelosi Jr., the son of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), was the president and chief operating officer of Natural Blue Resources Inc., an investment company he cofounded that focuses on “environmentally-friendly” ventures.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was “secretly controlled” by James E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions. Corazzi violated federal securities laws and was barred from acting as an officer or director of a public company. Cohen was previously incarcerated for financial fraud.

Cohen and Corazzi said they were “outside consultants,” but according to the SEC, they actually controlled Natural Blue’s business decisions “without disclosing their past brushes with the law to investors.” The pair made hundreds of thousands of dollars off the company.
Still waiting for you to explain how her family was busted for crimes involving fraud in a company her son left 4 years before indictments, which didn’t include her son, were handed down.

:dance:

Forum List

Back