activist rightly so blasts trump administrations Gaza massacre.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
a true patriot.I have FINALLY had it with asshole traiter Trump.I love his domestic policys.In that sense he is different than Bush and Obama but as far his foreing policys suck and in that respect he is no different than those A hole mass murdering war mongers. I gave him the benefit of the doubt these almost two yeas now but i now see hm for the traiter he really is.just like Obama he lied about ending the middle east war.

PressTV-‘US statement on Gaza massacre outrageous’

i am amazed the shills of Israel that have penetrated this site have not come on here to fart in my thread.LOL

Imagine, an infant was killed by gas. The Jews killed a baby in Palestine with gas. Maybe other were gassed to death too, but I only read a story about a baby being buried because it had been killed with tear gas. Maybe the tear gas is not as bad as the stuff the Nazi's used. Did the Nazi's gas babies?

i am amazed the shills of Israel that have penetrated this site have not come on here to fart in my thread.LOL
They must be busy. Be patient.

naw looks like their handlers only send them to troll in the Israel section same as your handler sends you to troll in the history section on FDR.
I do not troll the FDR threads you speak of. I don't start them. I read threads started by others and comment when I see misinformation and distortions.
I am no more of a handlers troll than you are. An accusation like that comes when a person is unable to win debates on boards like this one. It is an excuse for not being able to successfully articulate their position in a convincing manner.
This thread is a troll thread and you started it. One person took the bait and answered it and you have decided to insult that one person.
Thread fail because of you and your........loser personality and mindset along with.......

1. the link is bullshit crap--not peaceful at all...not indiscriminately
in the Battle for Mogadishu, most of those killed were civilians
please think in realistic terms
Israeli troops fired indiscriminately on peaceful Palestinian protesters on Monday,
2. the Pals should thank their lucky stars Israel has not bulldozed them into the sea
..Israel has shown great restraint considering the Pals history of directly targeting innocent Israeli civilians

a true patriot.I have FINALLY had it with asshole traiter Trump.I love his domestic policys.In that sense he is different than Bush and Obama but as far his foreing policys suck and in that respect he is no different than those A hole mass murdering war mongers. I gave him the benefit of the doubt these almost two yeas now but i now see hm for the traiter he really is.just like Obama he lied about ending the middle east war.

napkin-tampon-convenience-refill-pack-100-ct_3677723.jpg

Yeah! What were we thinking putting an embassy in a country's capital city?

Oh wait...

I give you great credit for (apparently) having an open mind on politics...a damn rare thing in America these days.

I don't mind what someone's politics are - so long as they keep an open mind about all things political.

the other people who STILL defend Trump at this point better wake the hell up same as I finally have.

You shouldn't be amazed. You should realize that nobody gives a shit about you and your fucked up threads.

there are a lot of trolls here at this site such as you who cant counter the evidence so same as you,they avoid them as you just did.:rolleyes: the FIRST to come here and take a shit in here.
yeah like if a newbie came on here and made this thread it would really make any difference.:rolleyes:

Nope they are trolls like you who cant counter the facts so they stay away,the few that DO come on are sad excuses for a human being like you can only act like a 3 year old and only insult when he cant refute the facts.:rolleyes:

You shouldn't be amazed. You should realize that nobody gives a shit about you and your fucked up threads.

there are a lot of trolls here at this site such as you who cant counter the evidence so same as you,they avoid them as you just did.:rolleyes: the FIRST to come here and take a shit in here.
yeah like if a newbie came on here and made this thread it would really make any difference.:rolleyes:

Nope they are trolls like you who cant counter the facts so they stay away,the few that DO come on are sad excuses for a human being like you can only act like a 3 year old and only insult when he cant refute the facts.:rolleyes:
Should you ever post any factual information rather than your self-serving opinion, it will likely not support your agenda. I will give you a "Winner" should I happen to read any such post made by you.

the other people who STILL defend Trump at this point better wake the hell up same as I finally have.
In addition to sucking at the art of spelling, you suck at application of logic and the ability to construct a cogent argument.

It must really suck to be you.

His "domestic policys" [sic] screw over the poorest, steals from workers.

As for this disaster, this was paid for with that $30MILLION bribe to Jared but at least they can finally admit they never cared anything about "peace".

Indefensible.

and how is this "breaking news"?

Forum List

Back