Active Shooter Reported Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado

abortion-rights.jpg
The problem the fucking baby killers will never acknowledge is there are in fact TWO! human bodies in the equation!
Too bad the baby killers can't ask the OTHER human being what they want to happen.

So you're advocating for women do die.

For your information it's illegal to abort a fetus in the 3rd trimester with the exception that the life or health of the woman is in jeopardy or there's something seriously wrong with the fetus.

So you want women to die just because their pregnancy went wrong.

How pro life of you.
Nice try asshole.
All any women needs to do to have her unborn baby murdered is check off the box that asks if she 'feels' she will in some way be 'inconvenienced' if she continues the pregnancy.

How can anybody be pro-child when you people are telling parents their children no longer belong to them? They belong to the collective remember? How can people be pro-child when all kind of lib groups are placing children in danger? How can anyone be pro-child when the public schools now run by libs, are telling the children that everything their parents taught them is wrong, and then they fill their heads with garbage in which the parents are told afterwards hey their yours now?

I'm gonna need a Neo-clown translator. Does anyone speak Neo-clown around here?

Specifically, who is telling parents their children no longer belong to them? What do you mean, they belong to the collective? Specifically, what lib groups are placing children in danger? Specifically, which schools are run by liberals, and specifically what are they being taught that's wrong?

Please elaborate.
Kidding me right? Everyone knows about that lady on MSNBC who said those things about the children not belonging to the parents anymore, but instead they belong to the collective.... There was a big uproar about that in which she spoke. You denying that this happened? It's a twisted mindset among libs (maybe not all libs), but the radical ones there is no doubt they can conjour up all sorts of crazy notions and things for the over all agenda they seek to complete someday... It is proven. I can't remember this woman's name, but I can try and look it up if need be. Hmmmm I think it was Michelle Malkin maybe, but not sure if it was her or not.

Um, Michelle Malkin is a right-wing-extremist blogger. So no, I don't know who THAT LADY is on MSNBC, and have no idea of what you're blabbering about.
Out of curiosity, can you name one left wing extremist blogger?

I don't read blogs. I read real news. I read real news that contains no characterizations of people or incidents, because I like to form my own opinions. I don't like being told how to think or feel when reading a news article. A REAL news story only reports FACTS, without opinions, assumptions, characterizations, or emotions...that is what makes it NEWS.

Here are a couple of examples.

Left wing (Daily Kos)

Isn’t that beautiful? The Koch brothers are afraid to attack someone! The Republican bullies have finally met a bully who outmatches them. But the establishment is equally worried that if someone doesn’t attack Trump, he might win the nomination, and then …

Republican establishment wants to take down Trump, but is too afraid to try

That's a biased opinion piece.

Right wing (Breitbart)

Looks like we might have a smoking gun email proving what we’ve known for years: that CNN really is the Clinton News Network. As though watching the network isn’t proof enough of this, in order to embarrass Republican Senator
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

93%

and put a positive spin on Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi troubles,
emails Gawker claims it received through a Freedom of Information Act request, appear to show a high-profile CNN foreign affairs reporter coordinating directly with Clinton’s State Department.

Report: Emails Show CNN Reporter Coordinated with Hillary Camp to Attack GOP - Breitbart

That is a biased opinion piece.

And this is what real news looks like.

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden will address Ukraine's legislature on Tuesday as part of a two-day visit to the country, a senior administration official said.

Biden will speak about U.S. opposition to Russia's annexation of Crimea and American support for Ukraine's debt restructuring agreement, the official said on Wednesday.

The official would not comment on whether the United States would pledge more military assistance to Ukraine during the trip next week.

Biden will meet with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk on Monday.

Vice President Biden to address Ukraine's legislature

See the difference?
You label people as extreme right wing bloggers, and I simply asked if you could name one extreme left wing blogger. You named Kos, fine.

So what do you think of media like the Los Angeles Times? They stated they will no longer print anything critical of global warming. They aren't lying, nor changing facts.
They simply give you one side. Like most media in my opinion.

So you're advocating for women do die.

For your information it's illegal to abort a fetus in the 3rd trimester with the exception that the life or health of the woman is in jeopardy or there's something seriously wrong with the fetus.

So you want women to die just because their pregnancy went wrong.

How pro life of you.
Nice try asshole.
All any women needs to do to have her unborn baby murdered is check off the box that asks if she 'feels' she will in some way be 'inconvenienced' if she continues the pregnancy.

No that's not true at all.

They have to have medical records that show her life or health is in jeopardy or that the fetus has a serious problem.

There is no box to check off. All the medical records have to be sent to the physician who is performing the termination. If the records don't comply with the law the termination isn't done.

You are a liar. You're only posting what you want to be true instead of actual facts.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to or believe what you say?

Last edited:
I'm gonna need a Neo-clown translator. Does anyone speak Neo-clown around here?

Specifically, who is telling parents their children no longer belong to them? What do you mean, they belong to the collective? Specifically, what lib groups are placing children in danger? Specifically, which schools are run by liberals, and specifically what are they being taught that's wrong?

Please elaborate.
Kidding me right? Everyone knows about that lady on MSNBC who said those things about the children not belonging to the parents anymore, but instead they belong to the collective.... There was a big uproar about that in which she spoke. You denying that this happened? It's a twisted mindset among libs (maybe not all libs), but the radical ones there is no doubt they can conjour up all sorts of crazy notions and things for the over all agenda they seek to complete someday... It is proven. I can't remember this woman's name, but I can try and look it up if need be. Hmmmm I think it was Michelle Malkin maybe, but not sure if it was her or not.

Um, Michelle Malkin is a right-wing-extremist blogger. So no, I don't know who THAT LADY is on MSNBC, and have no idea of what you're blabbering about.

I don't read blogs. I read real news. I read real news that contains no characterizations of people or incidents, because I like to form my own opinions. I don't like being told how to think or feel when reading a news article. A REAL news story only reports FACTS, without opinions, assumptions, characterizations, or emotions...that is what makes it NEWS.

Left wing (Daily Kos)

Isn’t that beautiful? The Koch brothers are afraid to attack someone! The Republican bullies have finally met a bully who outmatches them. But the establishment is equally worried that if someone doesn’t attack Trump, he might win the nomination, and then …

Right wing (Breitbart)

Looks like we might have a smoking gun email proving what we’ve known for years: that CNN really is the Clinton News Network. As though watching the network isn’t proof enough of this, in order to embarrass Republican Senator
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

93%

emails Gawker claims it received through a Freedom of Information Act request, appear to show a high-profile CNN foreign affairs reporter coordinating directly with Clinton’s State Department.

Report: Emails Show CNN Reporter Coordinated with Hillary Camp to Attack GOP - Breitbart

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden will address Ukraine's legislature on Tuesday as part of a two-day visit to the country, a senior administration official said.

Biden will speak about U.S. opposition to Russia's annexation of Crimea and American support for Ukraine's debt restructuring agreement, the official said on Wednesday.

The official would not comment on whether the United States would pledge more military assistance to Ukraine during the trip next week.

Biden will meet with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk on Monday.

See the difference?
You label people as extreme right wing bloggers, and I simply asked if you could name one extreme left wing blogger. You named Kos, fine.

So what do you think of media like the Los Angeles Times? They stated they will no longer print anything critical of global warming. They aren't lying, nor changing facts.

If you are reading one sided media, you are not reading NEWS. In an effort to be even more clear, any so-called news story that puts any layer of approval or disapproval on the reporting is not news. News is what happened, period.

A real news link below, giving more than one side, without layers of approval or disapproval...

News from The Associated Press

Left wing (Daily Kos)

Right wing (Breitbart)

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

93%

See the difference?

If you are reading one sided media, you are not reading NEWS. In an effort to be even more clear, any so-called news story that puts any layer of approval or disapproval on the reporting is not news. News is what happened, period.

A real news link below, giving more than one side, without layers of approval or disapproval...

AP? Can you find any AP stories on Obama before he was 22 like we here about what Carson and Romney did in 6th grade? What's Obamas college records look like? What did the community organizer actually do? How about those Wright sermons? Has AP fact checked Obama on his claim yesterday that only mass shootings happen in America?

Plenty of reasons to ignore AP.

AP Distorts Republican Senator's Remarks

Last edited:

Left wing (Daily Kos)

Right wing (Breitbart)

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

93%

See the difference?

sounds like your game

Left wing (Daily Kos)

Right wing (Breitbart)

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

93%

See the difference?

AP? Can you find any AP stories on Obama before he was 22 like we here about what Carson and Romney did in 6th grade? What's Obamas college records look like? What did the community organizer actually do? Has AP fact checked Obama on his claim yesterday that only mass shootings happen in America?

Your NewsBusters link is exactly what I'm talking about. It is not news, but a biased opinion piece...not even linked to the article it's referring to. Why do you need to be told how to think and feel when reading an article, is my question.

Left wing (Daily Kos)

Right wing (Breitbart)

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

93%

See the difference?

AP? Can you find any AP stories on Obama before he was 22 like we here about what Carson and Romney did in 6th grade? What's Obamas college records look like? What did the community organizer actually do? Has AP fact checked Obama on his claim yesterday that only mass shootings happen in America?

Your NewsBusters link is exactly what I'm talking about. It is not news, but a biased opinion piece...not even linked to the article it's referring to. Why do you need to be told how to think and feel when reading an article, is my question.
dude, every news piece is biased by the individual who wrote it. What the fk are you talking about? holy crap you've been drinking way too much liberal tea.

Left wing (Daily Kos)

Right wing (Breitbart)

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)

93%

See the difference?

dude, every news piece is biased by the individual who wrote it. What the fk are you talking about? holy crap you've been drinking way too much liberal tea.

You wouldn't know a real news article if it jumped up and bit you on the ass.

oh please, post up your real news story, let's see one that isn't biasing one side of an argument.

oh please, post up your real news story, let's see one that isn't biasing one side of an argument.

I gave you a perfect example in post # 1120.

Planned Parenthood attack is domestic terrorism

The shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, which left three people dead, is a domestic terrorist attack, one in a long line of such attacks against abortion providers and women’s health-care institutions. It is also the unfortunate outcome of a months-long anti-abortion campaign against Planned Parenthood.

Starting in July, the Center for Medical Progress released a series of videos attempting to discredit Planned Parenthood for allegedly selling fetal tissue. The videos were followed by congressional hearings, attempts to — yet again — defund Planned Parenthood, and the exhortations of Republican presidential candidates jumping on the issue as an opportunity to show the electorate their anti-abortion colors and score political points with lies about abortion and fetal research.

The campaign also ignited a new wave of violence against abortion providers: threats, arson, and protests against abortion clinics and Planned Parenthood in particular, culminating in the murder of three. Since those videos surfaced, Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, where Friday’s shootings happened, had been beset with almost daily protests.

The shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, which left three people dead, is a domestic terrorist attack, one in a long line of such attacks against abortion providers and women’s health-care institutions. It is also the unfortunate outcome of a months-long anti-abortion campaign against Planned Parenthood.

Starting in July, the Center for Medical Progress released a series of videos attempting to discredit Planned Parenthood for allegedly selling fetal tissue. The videos were followed by congressional hearings, attempts to — yet again — defund Planned Parenthood, and the exhortations of Republican presidential candidates jumping on the issue as an opportunity to show the electorate their anti-abortion colors and score political points with lies about abortion and fetal research.

The campaign also ignited a new wave of violence against abortion providers: threats, arson, and protests against abortion clinics and Planned Parenthood in particular, culminating in the murder of three. Since those videos surfaced, Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, where Friday’s shootings happened, had been beset with almost daily protests.

What happened to the NYPD officers who were ambushed and killed due to lib hatred and misrepresentation of the facts? What about an entire city being looted and burned due to the misrepresentation of the facts? How much violence has been conducted by those who are or have been influenced by the lib biased media coverage, race baiters and political agenda's that are orchestrated and fueled by groups who have specific agenda's? Much has happened because the people have forgotten how to have an all inclusive American agenda in which has since gone lacking in all of this mess we see today.

I knew that the newest tragic event would be work place violence, and this after listening to the case and the facts. Well I was right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back