Active Duty Troops to March on White House

regardless of how you personally view any particular war... if someone joins the military, they are serving their country.

I usually agree with you, Conservative, but your answer doesn't address my question. How do those two wars serve our country? In other words, why the fuck are we over there? I think THAT is the question our brave military people want answered...

I wasn't saying the wars serve our country. I was saying the soldiers we asked to fight those wars, served our country.

Agreed. I also think that since they're the ones doing the dying, they have every right to question what they're dying FOR...

I usually agree with you, Conservative, but your answer doesn't address my question. How do those two wars serve our country? In other words, why the fuck are we over there? I think THAT is the question our brave military people want answered...

I wasn't saying the wars serve our country. I was saying the soldiers we asked to fight those wars, served our country.

Agreed. I also think that since they're the ones doing the dying, they have every right to question what they're dying FOR...

then they should band together and petition for a change of rules. Otherwise, they should follow them. If they break them, they should be willing to face the prescribed punishment, whatever that may be.

then they should band together and petition for a change of rules. Otherwise, they should follow them. If they break them, they should be willing to face the prescribed punishment, whatever that may be.

I'm kind of guessing this march is just that...

It's their job, if they don't like it they should find another one.
Isn't that how the labour market is supposed to work?

It's their job to DIE?? You're a COLD MOTHERFUCKER!

It's their job to DIE?? You're a COLD MOTHERFUCKER!

No, but it's a hazard of the job.

Much like being a cop - if you're nervous about dealing with bad people you find another job.
If you don't like heat don't be a firefighter.

How is that different?
Isn't an economy driven totally by market forces the holy grail?

Forum List

Back