Act of War?

I have become very distrusting of this create a crisis government to get what you want. obama needs help for re-election what better way to join the right and the left together and raise his percentage points then say Iran has attacked us..
The left will support any aggression aginst Iran because it's obama, the right because the govenment told them we were under attack.
Just my opinion
Just as they applauded getting OBL and a few others. Had this been a Republican? Conservative?

The knives from the left would be on full display.

I don't think Iran could beat itself
Tell that to thousands of GIs who don't have a leg because a super Iranian IED, developed to screw Americans who reinforced our kids' hummers over there developed a bigger, nastier IED that killed and maimed as many innocent children in Iraq and Afghanistan as our men.

Iran has caused us a lot of lingering diminishment of our troops in Iraq.

They had to let American hostages go due to mounting world pressure, but they don't have to play nice with our troops anywhere in the world we go, and they stop at nothing to target and take out Americans every last waking moment of their days.

It's time to turn the tables on Iran. They're not learning much from polite treatment.

so u r saying we do nothing to Iran? IED's well just think of all US munitions which kill and maime innocent peoples,we are no better.
We haven't stopped the Iranians from harming our troops and the innocent children and adults killed by super Iranian IEDs meant to take out our soldiers in Iraq. Iran has positively zero business meddling in Iraq and Afghanistan, and yes, we do have the right and the wherewithal to do what it takes to send them the message to stop messing with America or pay the price.

I have become very distrusting of this create a crisis government to get what you want. obama needs help for re-election what better way to join the right and the left together and raise his percentage points then say Iran has attacked us..
The left will support any aggression aginst Iran because it's obama, the right because the govenment told them we were under attack.
Just my opinion
Just as they applauded getting OBL and a few others. Had this been a Republican? Conservative?

The knives from the left would be on full display.

Ture

Tell that to thousands of GIs who don't have a leg because a super Iranian IED, developed to screw Americans who reinforced our kids' hummers over there developed a bigger, nastier IED that killed and maimed as many innocent children in Iraq and Afghanistan as our men.

They had to let American hostages go due to mounting world pressure, but they don't have to play nice with our troops anywhere in the world we go, and they stop at nothing to target and take out Americans every last waking moment of their days.

It's time to turn the tables on Iran. They're not learning much from polite treatment.

so u r saying we do nothing to Iran? IED's well just think of all US munitions which kill and maime innocent peoples,we are no better.
We haven't stopped the Iranians from harming our troops and the innocent children and adults killed by super Iranian IEDs meant to take out our soldiers in Iraq. Iran has positively zero business meddling in Iraq and Afghanistan, and yes, we do have the right and the wherewithal to do what it takes to send them the message to stop messing with America or pay the price.

But Obama won't launch anything at this point against them. He had a chance when the Iranian people were protesting the Elections when ImainaJhihad (Ahmadinejad), was supposedly re-elected...we just couldn't get involved...not even a word of support for the people from Obama...so this is expected.

But we support Egyptian, Libyan uprising that in the end will bode well for Islamists cut of the same cloth.

Disgusting policies from Obama.

But Obama won't launch anything at this point against them. He had a chance when the Iranian people were protesting the Elections when ImainaJhihad (Ahmadinejad), was supposedly re-elected...we just couldn't get involved...not even a word of support for the people from Obama...so this is expected.

But we support Egyptian, Libyan uprising that in the end will bode well for Islamists cut of the same cloth.

Not near as disgusting if he gets re-elected and his communist upbringing comes out, placing the curse of Marxism all over this land. 12% of the people will cheer, the rest of us will have to knuckle under and wait 90 years for the Bolsheviks to stop the killing. After greed for power wanes, people starve because they will kill da man. In Russia, they killed sixty million people, the majority by Lenin, Stalin, 20 million.

Human beings do not consider the burdens of dictators as "freedoms".

A dictator must never be criticized, written poorly of, nor called on the carpet for any mistake, small or large. It's pure power, and kissasses win. For a short time, until a superior kissass comes along. The kissass standing next to the dictator at his death becomes the next dictator. Communism is a take-names and KGB-snoop world that controls with absolute power. Every wall has an ear.

I think u all are full of it. Assasinating the Saudi rep is not an act of war against the US, it would be an act of war against Saudi Arabia.
Obama has never tried to make freinds with Iran.
Bush and compnay had alot of pressure put on them to attack Iran, which would have been a mistake. We already have more on our plate than we can handle.

Than why not kill Saudi royalty in their own country? chances are Americans were going to die in this attack, the plan was to kill the Saudi Ambassador in his favorite restaurant with explosives.

I think u all are full of it. Assasinating the Saudi rep is not an act of war against the US, it would be an act of war against Saudi Arabia.
Obama has never tried to make freinds with Iran.
Bush and compnay had alot of pressure put on them to attack Iran, which would have been a mistake. We already have more on our plate than we can handle.

Look I don't know the legitimacy and depth of connections the guy has to the government... However, assassinating a foreign diplomat of an ally as well as two allies embassies on U.S. soil is a violation of US sovereignty and an act of war. If those are indeed the facts and he has solid connections to the Iranian government that drove him to act, I don't know how you could interpret it any other way. You must have some kind of crazy bias that distorts your views.

With that said, we won't go to war with Iran. We don't have the will nor the ability, my only hope is that we don't forget this... I'm getting really sick of those punk bitches.

Spot on.

Not near as disgusting if he gets re-elected and his communist upbringing comes out, placing the curse of Marxism all over this land. 12% of the people will cheer, the rest of us will have to knuckle under and wait 90 years for the Bolsheviks to stop the killing. After greed for power wanes, people starve because they will kill da man. In Russia, they killed sixty million people, the majority by Lenin, Stalin, 20 million.

Human beings do not consider the burdens of dictators as "freedoms".

A dictator must never be criticized, written poorly of, nor called on the carpet for any mistake, small or large. It's pure power, and kissasses win. For a short time, until a superior kissass comes along. The kissass standing next to the dictator at his death becomes the next dictator. Communism is a take-names and KGB-snoop world that controls with absolute power. Every wall has an ear.

please elaborate the communistic legislation or attempts made by Obama.

I don't think Iran could beat itself

We are finding more and more of those Iranian IED's in Afghanistan as well.

Shades of Archduke Ferdinand! It worked that time. It started WWI.

obama will do nothing. His greatest fear is that the Saudis will have their own investigation or at least ask for an independent investigation and sew up the administration's involvement with the drug cartels.

Let's just scare the people into giving away more of their rights
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFWBsvDb-BY&feature=feedu]FAKE TERROR FBI Entrapment Plot Involving Iran Assassinating Saudi Ambassador Act Of War - YouTube[/ame]

Make me feel safe uncle guberment

Obama is too scared of Iran to do anything. Remember he tried to be friends with them

And apparently, they're not very worried about Obama.
I wouldn't be worried about obamaturd either, that is why we need to fire his soory butt.

Yep that's what bin Laden was saying right before Obama's Seal Team 6 arrived! I bet that what Alwari was thinking right before he heard the Obama's drone overhead! I bet those pirates were probably thinking the very same thing right before Obama ordered their heads to start exploding!

But it's obvious to the pseudo-conned that President Obama is weak. :lol::lol::lol: To the rest of the country, not so much.

Shades of Archduke Ferdinand! It worked that time. It started WWI.

obama will do nothing. His greatest fear is that the Saudis will have their own investigation or at least ask for an independent investigation and sew up the administration's involvement with the drug cartels.

Austo-Hungarian Empire was considering going to war before the assassination

Forum List

Back