Act of War?

The Iranians are always plotting shit like this, they have been at war with us since 1979 when the Shah was over thrown.

But this is the first time they've been caught red handed.

That means they are getting bolder and they really don't care, Iran was behind the Khobar towers attack in Saudi Arabia and the 1980s US Marines Barracks bombing in Beirut.

Iranian charged in terror plot - The Washington Post

U.S. officials on Tuesday said that they had foiled an elaborate terrorist plot backed by factions of the Iranian government aimed at assassinating the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

So act of war or just another run of the mill criminal plot?

Skull, the reason that this is getting so much play in the media....more, it seems to me than similar plots...is that it involves Iran.
And the stories are making this very, very clear.

Why.....?

There is only one way this wind-bag of a Commander-in-Chief gets reelected is an attack on Iran.

October surprise in the works?

Personally I think this news broke today as a distraction for holder.. that's just me though.

I think u all are full of it. Assasinating the Saudi rep is not an act of war against the US, it would be an act of war against Saudi Arabia.
Obama has never tried to make freinds with Iran.
Bush and compnay had alot of pressure put on them to attack Iran, which would have been a mistake. We already have more on our plate than we can handle.

I think u all are full of it. Assasinating the Saudi rep is not an act of war against the US, it would be an act of war against Saudi Arabia.
Bush and compnay had alot of pressure put on them to attack Iran, which would have been a mistake. We already have more on our plate than we can handle.

Look I don't know the legitimacy and depth of connections the guy has to the government... However, assassinating a foreign diplomat of an ally as well as two allies embassies on U.S. soil is a violation of US sovereignty and an act of war. If those are indeed the facts and he has solid connections to the Iranian government that drove him to act, I don't know how you could interpret it any other way. You must have some kind of crazy bias that distorts your views.

With that said, we won't go to war with Iran. We don't have the will nor the ability, my only hope is that we don't forget this... I'm getting really sick of those punk bitches.

The Iranians are always plotting shit like this, they have been at war with us since 1979 when the Shah was over thrown.

Actually..they've been pissed since the CIA coup that installed the Shah in the first place.

But it's a spookie war. And should remain that way.

Look I don't know the legitimacy and depth of connections the guy has to the government... However, assassinating a foreign diplomat of an ally as well as two allies embassies on U.S. soil is a violation of US sovereignty and an act of war. If those are indeed the facts and he has solid connections to the Iranian government that drove him to act, I don't know how you could interpret it any other way. You must have some kind of crazy bias that distorts your views.

With that said, we won't go to war with Iran. We don't have the will nor the ability, my only hope is that we don't forget this... I'm getting really sick of those punk bitches.

The land that the embassy occupies is soveriegn land of the foreign nation. We do subversive activities on Iran, do u wat to complain about that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back