Act Like You Love Hillary (and dress appropriately)!

It is a very good prayer. It leaves the decision of what to do with Hillary to the Lord. As it should.
Those pictures aren't live, Jeri. They're from during the walkout last night. Any of those delegates who "walked out" and didn't come back will find their seat taken.
Alright. I'll take your word for it, Doc. I have not seen any of this on a television but I did see a you tube video where Sanders people booed him for supporting Hillary and quite a few other speakers who tried to persuade them. People seemed to calm down when Michele Obama gave her speech. I don't know whether Sanders people had already left or not.
This video is while Hilary is speaking. Hundreds of empty seats if not thousands.

They are using a green screen right now to show a packed convention. I know this as husband is watching the convention. They are playing like Kim Jong Un.

Hillary hasn't spoken to the Convention yet. She's speaking tonight.

That video is from Tuesday.

No, your right Jer. They walked right out on her. You'd think all those women that are suppose to hate Trump would be happy to sit in their place. Oddly, they walked out too....
Hold on, don't go anywhere. I want to write up a prayer that we can pray in agreement - there is power in agreement as you know, Irish Ram. For all who wish to join us simply pray this prayer and believe God for His answer tonight.

Father God, we come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, we are petitioning you to move on behalf of those who have been harmed by the Clinton's. Lord, your Word says that pride goeth before a fall. Your Word says that Vengeance is yours. Lord, we thank you for the keys to the kingdom and the privilege to use the authority of the Name of Jesus Christ.

Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we come against the prince ruling spirit and all spirit guides. We come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and we bind you up. We forbid you from influencing or strengthening witches, satanists and all workers of the enemy tonight, in the Name of Jesus.

We destroy your very works! We destroy the spirits of hate, bitterness and murder, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences in Jesus Name.

We come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirit of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate. We pray Lord, that you would open the eyes of the people and destroy all caging spirits and spirits of delusion which have been cast upon the people in order to deceive them into believing the lies that will be spoken tonight.

Lord, let all those who have been appointed to be heirs of salvation escape from the snare of the fowler and not be entrapped in the slander, lies and abominations that have been lifted up and glorified at the DNC convention. Convict their hearts, Lord, and show them the error of their ways. Cause them to depart from evil and seek your face.

God we ask you to release your warring holy angels to wage warfare against all demonic activities happening at the DNC convention and all demonic activities that are seeking to assist in it's deception, lies and trickery.

Father, we ask that you would send a spirit of confusion upon Hillary Clinton's mind tonight and turn her counsel into foolishness even as you did unto Ahithophel!

Lord, we petition you on the grounds of the blood that was shed at Benghazi! Their blood cries out from the ground, Father God, and their families seek the justice that only you can deliver. We petition you on behalf of the families who lost their loved ones due to the actions of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

We remind you, O God, that Hillary Clinton's response was, What does it matter?

Lord, we ask that tonight you shall show her the reason why it matters and we petition you to utterly destroy the false confidence, pride, deception, and witchcraft that this woman has been operating in.

Father, we ask that tonight you reward Hillary Clinton according to the works of her own hands. In Jesus Name we ask it. Amen.

I have been a christian for years and during those years I have never come across so much hate in a written prayer, while using God's name in vain
This really pisses me off, and I am disgusted , your Yuck prayer is for political gain ...

This is what the problem is, most people can see right though that shit of a letter...I am embarrassed for you...

:mad:

Then you have never read Psalms.... Jere didn't ask for victory over our enemy, but petitioned God to deal with our enemies as He sees fit. Had she asked God to smite the witch, your embarrassment may have been justified. As it is her prayer seems to be more sincere than yours, since you have offered none.

Pray that they would govern with wisdom for the "welfare of the city" (Jer. 29:7), not for personal gain or for the advantage of a favored few. Their concern must be for the well-being of all.

Hillary herself says we should not stand up to bullies so that goes back on her too.

This video is while Hilary is speaking. Hundreds of empty seats if not thousands.

They are using a green screen right now to show a packed convention. I know this as husband is watching the convention. They are playing like Kim Jong Un.

No, your right Jer. They walked right out on her. You'd think all those women that are suppose to hate Trump would be happy to sit in their place. Oddly, they walked out too....
Hold on, don't go anywhere. I want to write up a prayer that we can pray in agreement - there is power in agreement as you know, Irish Ram. For all who wish to join us simply pray this prayer and believe God for His answer tonight.

Father God, we come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, we are petitioning you to move on behalf of those who have been harmed by the Clinton's. Lord, your Word says that pride goeth before a fall. Your Word says that Vengeance is yours. Lord, we thank you for the keys to the kingdom and the privilege to use the authority of the Name of Jesus Christ.

Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we come against the prince ruling spirit and all spirit guides. We come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and we bind you up. We forbid you from influencing or strengthening witches, satanists and all workers of the enemy tonight, in the Name of Jesus.

We destroy your very works! We destroy the spirits of hate, bitterness and murder, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences in Jesus Name.

We come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirit of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate. We pray Lord, that you would open the eyes of the people and destroy all caging spirits and spirits of delusion which have been cast upon the people in order to deceive them into believing the lies that will be spoken tonight.

Lord, let all those who have been appointed to be heirs of salvation escape from the snare of the fowler and not be entrapped in the slander, lies and abominations that have been lifted up and glorified at the DNC convention. Convict their hearts, Lord, and show them the error of their ways. Cause them to depart from evil and seek your face.

God we ask you to release your warring holy angels to wage warfare against all demonic activities happening at the DNC convention and all demonic activities that are seeking to assist in it's deception, lies and trickery.

Father, we ask that you would send a spirit of confusion upon Hillary Clinton's mind tonight and turn her counsel into foolishness even as you did unto Ahithophel!

Lord, we petition you on the grounds of the blood that was shed at Benghazi! Their blood cries out from the ground, Father God, and their families seek the justice that only you can deliver. We petition you on behalf of the families who lost their loved ones due to the actions of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Lord, we ask that tonight you shall show her the reason why it matters and we petition you to utterly destroy the false confidence, pride, deception, and witchcraft that this woman has been operating in.

Father, we ask that tonight you reward Hillary Clinton according to the works of her own hands. In Jesus Name we ask it. Amen.

I have been a christian for years and during those years I have never come across so much hate in a written prayer, while using God's name in vain
This really pisses me off, and I am disgusted , your Yuck prayer is for political gain ...

This is what the problem is, most people can see right though that shit of a letter...I am embarrassed for you...

May the Lord rebuke you! You call yourself a Christian while rejoicing in a convention that has lifted up Planned Parenthood and rebellion against authority in the land?
Your support of this woman, Hillary Clinton, who turned her back on Americans at Benghazi is a disgrace to the very title you dare to claim! Christian! Ha! What a disgrace you are!

Do you have any idea how wicked it is to call good evil and evil good? You are a blind guide leading others into a ditch by your wicked example.

God does not condone your immorality nor your filthy mouth. Repent!

If you do not repent of your sins you will perish in hell. Once saved always saved isn't the truth. You're as good as your last day on earth and then comes the judgment. God isn't grading on a curve!

May the Lord reveal to you the evil you have done and convict your heart unto true repentance. I will have nothing else to do with you until you turn from your wickedness.

OH please get off your Soap BoX....I don't know who I plan to vote for but I find your hypocrisy appalling.
So you think that Trump is the man to vote for as a Christian....oh please...

This election does not have the christian platform.....

I worked the streets getting pregnant , addicted women off the streets that your party cut all of the funding to...
These women learned about God, got on their feet and had healthy babies. This was a none profit christian organization.

So don't sit behind a computer judging and rebuking everyone without getting your ass out to the streets and help.
So easy to sit in your cozy little house and judge others...

And just what do you know of Jere's walk? And her cozy house, and who is welcomed there?

God listens to prayer. And to those who pray. It's not our job to critique prayer, but to offer it up.
Jere's discernment is at this level. You may not have reached this plateau yet. This is what she is aware of that others set aside in an effort to conform to the world:

"The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His anointed, saying, 'Let us tear off their bonds and cast away their ropes from us.' He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord ridicules them" (Ps. 2:2-4).

Last edited:

May the Lord rebuke you! You call yourself a Christian while rejoicing in a convention that has lifted up Planned Parenthood and rebellion against authority in the land?
Your support of this woman, Hillary Clinton, who turned her back on Americans at Benghazi is a disgrace to the very title you dare to claim! Christian! Ha! What a disgrace you are!

Do you have any idea how wicked it is to call good evil and evil good? You are a blind guide leading others into a ditch by your wicked example.

If you do not repent of your sins you will perish in hell. Once saved always saved isn't the truth. You're as good as your last day on earth and then comes the judgment. God isn't grading on a curve!

May the Lord reveal to you the evil you have done and convict your heart unto true repentance. I will have nothing else to do with you until you turn from your wickedness.

OH please get off your Soap BoX....I don't know who I plan to vote for but I find your hypocrisy appalling.

I worked the streets getting pregnant , addicted women off the streets that your party cut all of the funding to...
These women learned about God, got on their feet and had healthy babies. This was a none profit christian organization.

So don't sit behind a computer judging and rebuking everyone without getting your ass out to the streets and help.

And just what do you know of Jere's walk? And her cozy house, and who is welcomed there?

God listens to prayer. And to those who pray. It's not our job to critique prayer, but to offer it up.
Jere's discernment is at this level. You may not have reached this plateau yet. This is what she is aware of that others set aside in an effort to conform to the world:

"The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His anointed, saying, 'Let us tear off their bonds and cast away their ropes from us.' He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord ridicules them" (Ps. 2:2-4).

I didn't see Jeremiah offer any rebukes to the Trump convention..If he did, you wouldn't be hearing from me right now.
If the other party was known to be a strong christian value platform , I can understand a rebuke prayers..

I find it so hypocritical of the right thinking that they have the holy party, and anyone who doesn't agree with his view is full of satan.

The right wing has hi-jacked the republican party since the Pat Robertson movement in 1992 , and the christian community has been brain washed into thinking that the republican party is the righteous party of God..

How can it be that the party disagrees with abortion, yet fights for the NRA gun right which kill thousands of children everyday.

I do not believe in abortion either, but I believe in taking care of the child once it is born too and not to live in poverty starving.
What about loaves and fishes for one. Jesus made enough food for everyone, not just a few with money..

I know of 0 Republicans that insist that crosses be removed from wherever they speak, like Obama does. Democrats are less likely to preserve Christian values.

Thousands of children a day? Not in our country. I don't know where you get your statistics but that is beyond crazy, although 3 MILLION children a year are physically abused. Let's get off the NRA and on to something that prevents our children from becoming prey. Today on our noon news a thug was sentenced to life. His child died from a broken neck, crushed skull and broken ribs. Lets start making that a talking point.

You've been told by the UN/Obama regime that guns are the bad guy. They are not. They save lives daily. It is a matter of record that the stricter the gun laws the larger the increase in crime. Get rid of the democratic influence in Chicago and Baltimore, and we are one of the safest countries in the world.
In fact , never in the history of the US has the reason for 2nd amendment been more essential. The UN wants us disarmed. The NRA is not the problem. UN representatives in the White House are.

Last edited:
I know of 0 Republicians that insist that crosses be removed from wherever they speak, like Obama does.
Thousands of children a day? Not in our country. I don't know where you get your statistics but that is beyond crazy,
although 3 MILLION children a year are physically abused.

You've been told by the UN/Obama regime that guns are the bad guy. They are not. They save lives daily. It is a matter of record that the stricter the gun laws the larger the increase in crime. Get rid of the democratic influence in Chicago and Baltimore, and we are one of the safest countries in the world.
In fact , never in the history of the US has the reason for 2nd amendment been more essential. The UN wants us disarmed.
The NRA is not the problem. UN representatives in the White House are.
And the we have the most freedom with that. Countries that come out on the scales as the figures were established as safer countries have totalitarian regimes and you may very well lose your head if you do not agree with the regime.

So true. We need to start holding on to our Constitutional rights till we are white knuckled. Our UN pushers are just as adamant about removing them. This election is America vs Brussels. For our children's sake, we need an American in the White House again.

I have no doubt that the DNC brought in people to fill the seats, but the ad looking for "actors" is obviously staggeringly fake.

There are thousands of Democratic officers and volunteers who would jump at the chance to be at the DNC.
Then why aren't they? From the pictures - it's more than half empty, Doc.

Those pictures aren't live, Jeri. They're from during the walkout last night. Any of those delegates who "walked out" and didn't come back will find their seat taken.
So what you are claiming is the DNC had 1900 people sitting around somewhere to go in and fill the seats?

You should be embarrassed about the hypocrites who threw God out of the last DNC convention as everyone cheered. Are you bashing the prayers of the wicked as they curse the citizens of the United States and stick them in the back? How about prayers for a person lining their own pockets as they lie to the multitudes and strip their freedoms away from them? Do you have prayer for all those innocent children who have been left dead in the wake of the Clinton's greed?
You know what wasn't mentioned at this year's RNC...?

God, that's who

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'd be hard pressed to remember the last time you mentioned the name of Jesus Christ, Marc. You're another one who claims to be a Christian while denying Jesus Christ before men.

You need to repent of your wickedness. You couldn't even admit that those police officers were executed in the last thread I saw you on... you've been turned over to a reprobate mind, because you loved not the truth.

You'll stand before the judgment seat of God and answer for every idle word you've spoken on this board and off of it.

As for the RNC Convention. I wouldn't know. I didn't watch it. I do not condone Trump's behavior either.

America is now in the place of voting for the lesser of two evils and there can be no question but that he is the lesser of the two!

This will be my last reply to you until you come to your senses and repent.
Fuck you!
In your delusional reality whatever happens in the election is "God's Will".
Fucking FINE!
When 'GOD' has made his choice for President he'll call Rev. Al Sharpton.
In the meantime go fuck yourself with your 'righteous phony hypocritical bullshit!

So if whatever happens is God's Plan that must mean God 'planned' for 9 million Jews to be exterminated.
He 'planned' that the bus full of innocent Jewish school children were turned into ground meat by a fucking rag head suicide bomber.
This is now starting to make sense.
If there is a GOD he's a fucking 'underachiever' or a psychopath.

So if whatever happens is God's Plan that must mean God 'planned' for 9 million Jews to be exterminated.
He 'planned' that the bus full of innocent Jewish school children were turned into ground meat by a fucking rag head suicide bomber.
Humans become physco's and they also have choices. Some do not choose the right path and in that those humans are given over to evil. They are at liberty to choose. Last time around they chose Obama, Bush was chosen before that and he was left with a mess that Clinton's left behind. That freedom of choices are the way the world works. If people choose to go into a devil's camp God is not going to deny them the right to go there as humans were not created to be slaves. They subject themselves.

He planned to stay in Israel and blanket them with His love and protection forever. They had other plans. He left them to their own understanding. The rest is history. You have God's plan confused with man's plan. The two are not the same.

Nevertheless, those school children were in Paradise 11/100's of a second after the bomb went off.
We reap what we sow without Him, and get favor we don't deserve with Him. Our choice.

Israel is in for some horrendous times ahead. But they have a ringer. Their Messiah is coming back to them. This time, as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. They'll welcome him this time.

Danny you don't seem to have enough information to make sense out of the matter. Your description of God's bears witness to that.
Where were you when He was creating the earth?

Sanders supporters came back to the convention to find that their seats had reserved signs on them. Even those that hadn't walked out permanently were not welcome back by the DNC. And there was a white noise machine above their section to try and drown them out for Hillary's speech.

I know of 0 Republicans that insist that crosses be removed from wherever they speak, like Obama does. Democrats are less likely to preserve Christian values.

Thousands of children a day? Not in our country. I don't know where you get your statistics but that is beyond crazy, although 3 MILLION children a year are physically abused. Let's get off the NRA and on to something that prevents our children from becoming prey. Today on our noon news a thug was sentenced to life. His child died from a broken neck, crushed skull and broken ribs. Lets start making that a talking point.

In fact , never in the history of the US has the reason for 2nd amendment been more essential. The UN wants us disarmed. The NRA is not the problem. UN representatives in the White House are.

Abuse is horrible, so I won't even try to argue that...but

At least 28,000 children and teens were killed by guns over an 11-year-period

Please don't tell me that I feel the way that I do because of Obama..
I found my neighbors of 18 years shot by a gun, murdered by their own father, so don't try to get off topic of me getting brainwashed..I can see the damage from guns personally

~~~~~

Obama did not order the crosses to be torn down before he spoke, it was his news team trying to make a neutral story..

Obama at Georgetown
CNSNews.com noted that while the "IHS" behind the president’s podium wasn’t visible, "the letters ‘IHS’ are posted elsewhere around the hall approximately 26 times" and that Obama mentioned Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount in his remarks. There are also religious paintings visible high above Obama’s head in MSNBC’s video of the speech.

Christians saying that they are the christian party, who are probably still blinded for your votes, Even the bible belt was smart enough to see that this time around with Ted Cruz.

The Christians never had a platform in politics, they just led you to believe that you did.

There is corruption in all parties and in all parties there are good and bad people.... Just rebuking one party is not ok..... in my opinion and it shows me that they still hijack your brain.

Bernie's Bolsheviks.

It is lucky they did not start fires too.

It is lucky they did not burn Philadelphia to the ground.

I found my neighbors of 18 years shot by a gun, murdered by their own father, so don't try to get off topic of me getting brainwashed..I can see the damage from guns personally

~~~~~

Obama did not order the crosses to be torn down before he spoke, it was his news team trying to make a neutral story..

Obama at Georgetown
CNSNews.com noted that while the "IHS" behind the president’s podium wasn’t visible, "the letters ‘IHS’ are posted elsewhere around the hall approximately 26 times" and that Obama mentioned Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount in his remarks. There are also religious paintings visible high above Obama’s head in MSNBC’s video of the speech.

Christians saying that they are the christian party, who are probably still blinded for your votes, Even the bible belt was smart enough to see that this time around with Ted Cruz.

The Christians never had a platform in politics, they just led you to believe that you did.

There is corruption in all parties and in all parties there are good and bad people.... Just rebuking one party is not ok..... in my opinion and it shows me that they still hijack your brain.

A rant following another rant is really hard to follow.

One then has to follow both rants, and gets ranted out quickly.

~~~~~

Obama at Georgetown

A rant following another rant is really hard to follow.

One then has to follow both rants, and gets ranted out quickly.

Its a girl thing you know...:bye1:

Forum List

Back