Act Like A Man ...

That was actually pretty funny.
It really takes the wind out of a guy's sails when you say something completely outrageous and you think the other person will go ballistic over your comment and they come back with, "Your doin' Dice, aren't you?"

One time I told someone, "You know, the begining of the bible is a lot like fucking a woman in the ass!" And the guy comes back with, "Yeah, I miss Sam to."

Have you ever been in a knock down brawl with someone and then an hour later your having beers with the dude solving all the problems of the universe?

That was actually pretty funny.
It really takes the wind out of a guy's sails when you say something completely outrageous and you think the other person will go ballistic over your comment and they come back with, "Your doin' Dice, aren't you?"

One time I told someone, "You know, the begining of the bible is a lot like fucking a woman in the ass!" And the guy comes back with, "Yeah, I miss Sam to."

Have you ever been in a knock down brawl with someone and then an hour later your having beers with the dude solving all the problems of the universe?
Actually I have. But that was a different time, a different me...if you will.

18057746_10209137581697257_7727045135281269300_n.jpg

This is how they want " real" men to be. LOL

I suck at quote formatting so please excuse me. I will bold my responses in case I screw it up so as not to confuse who said what.

Antifa was armed and masked. They were there for the express purpose of shutting down free speech.

So was the Tea Party during the healthcare town hall debates.

The tea party sucked. They interrupted non-healthcare events to rage about Obamacare. They were rude assholes who were rightly removed by force by LEO. I doubt they were all removed and agree that some were threatening, intimidating and violent. That is unacceptable IMO.

They shouted down their opponents and threw bottles ( many with M80's in them). They are caught on tape laughing about an old lady they near-missed with one of those explosives.

And where is this tape?

<iframe width="330" height="186" src="CHAOS IN BERKELEY ANTIFA V. FREE SPEECH RALLY - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Antifa absolutely did not embrace the diversity of opinions there.

I was speaking about you, not them, when I said that. YOU do not embrace diversity.

I embrace diversity. I do not condone armed masked rioters committing violence to suppress free speech. I have already said BOTH sides were looking for a fight. My position is that a female combatant is fair game, too. I only point out her assholeness because you and others want to give her a pass. The other guy was some kind of lowlife skinhead and a dick.

Antifa DID charge those they disagreed with. Its on video.

Then produce that video. The one I saw, shows the crowd on the right, advancing toward the crowd on the left.

I already posted it. Not a single step back until the punch. You claimed that counts as backing up from the brawl.

Antifa (a college professor no less) DID sneak between 2 people to crack the skull of an innocent man facing the other way with a heavy metal blunt object. It is all on video with audio and has been confirmed to not be altered.

Now that one I saw and that person is just as much a criminal as the guy in the blue shirt that hit the girl. I agree with you on that incident.

Agreed. All 3 (possibly all 4) were rioters, not peaceful protesters.

Real Americans are sick of the fake accusations by leftist which are overwhelmingly proven to be hoaxes or outright lies.

Give me 3 examples of fake accusations by the left.

HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election

If Antifa believes innocent until proven guilty,
Again, I was referring to you when I made that statement, because you keep accusing me of things that you haven't proven, as we will see again below.

why was bike lock victim meted out punishment for sitting on the curb?
The person with the bike lock, should be locked up.

Once again, you are outright lying despite all evidence that proves motive, intent and video evidence of violent assault with deadly weapons.

I saw one assault with a deadly weapon. Produce the video of people throwing bottles and M80's.

Posted above the M80. The bottles are on video everywhere, including in her hand clearly on the still of the first punch. Are you denying Antifa threw bottles?

You may agree that 45%+ of American citizens are deplorable and deserve to be beaten into submission, but you are very wrong that it is American to do so.

Why would you think that?

Because you appear to defend or deny the violence by the masked assailants while condemning the skinhead assailant. It seemed to me you condoned her supression of free speech by violence but not his. This is anti-free speech by any means necessary, which is anti-American. Peaceful protest is very American. Violence is criminal.

This is why y'all keep losing more and more.
Losing what? Certainly not this debate. You're getting your ass whupped.

This is why you lost the Independents and are losing any remaining moderate Democrats.
I didn't lose anything. I'm not a Democrat and I'm not an Independant.

Pro Antifa is anti free speech. Pro Antifa is pro violence. Pro Antifa is pro crime. This is clear as day to non left-wing-by-any-means-necessary Americans.

By "any-means-necessary", means you are pro-violent and pro-crime.

Agreed. That was my point.

In America, you are free to believe whatever you believe. I hope y'all keep it up, frankly. The Midwest, The South and a third of The West are disgusted with this behavior and are getting angrier and angrier by the day.

We're free to believe whatever we want to believe, but if we exercise that right, we are then threatened by people getting angrier and angrier. That's not being free to believe. Being threatened for your beliefs, is not freedom.

I said nothing about threatening anyone for their beliefs. I mean people are getting pissed off about the violent temper tantrums. I do not condone violence except for self defense. If an armed masked person came at me that way, I would shoot it in self defense. However, I would not have put myself in that situation by going to a rally with anarchists or skinheads.

We have no idea how one could possibly be for the hostile, masked rioters throwing deadly weapons at whichever random person is close enough to hit.

You support the guy in the blue shirt, you tell me.

I think he's likely scum. He clearly went there to brawl, just like she did. I am maybe slightly more leery of her because she has her face covered, has been photographed yielding a weapon and showed no empathy for an old lady knocked down by one of her crew but instead whined about getting sprayed. I admit I am making an assumption that the old lady was a peaceful protester but I suppose it's possible she was a combatant.

We have no idea why hate speech is promoted for the left, but civil but dissenting opinions of the right are considered criminal...
Stop right there! I have to pull my pant legs up. I don't want to get them dirty from if your rant turns into a heavy flow.

I was not referring to the skinhead. I am referring to allowing hate speech from Ahmadenijad but not from Coulter. Apologies for the random sidetrack.

... and those people deserve to be physically assaulted until they shut up.

Who needs to be physically assaulted until they shut up? Or is this like the "free to believe" thing again?

Several invited conservative speakers who've had to be whisked out the back door under guard for their own safety ... because the rioters are violent.

I don't care if their name means "anti fascist."
Are you defending fascists?

Their actions clearly show they are extremely anti-democracy, very nearly anarchist. They use fascist methods so they aren't living up to their name.
No different than the "bagger nation". Except they are probably a lot smarter.

Its ok with you and much of the extreme left because you agree that the other side deserves it. Its not Ok with you and much of the extreme left if the right uses the exact same tactics against you. America sees the double standards. Citizens are calling out the B.S. more and more. The pendulum is swinging. Dishonest tactics (which both sides use) have lost most of their effectiveness.
Now you sound like Knute Rockne.

I am still waiting for someone to explain to me why an angry, armed, masked person screaming hateful things to me while running at me is not considered threatening and I should just stand still long enough to hear him out. We all know that person isn't there to discuss anything.
Exactly! Like the guy in the blue shirt.

You can pretend they were peaceful protesters all you want.
I didn't say they were peaceful protesters.

We both know you are lying.
Another baseless accusation.

Real Americans don't make those; 'mericans do.

The guy in the blue shirt is a violent protester. The Antifa are violent protesters, including the victim who was no victim IMO. The fact that she's female does not give her any more of a pass than him. They are EQUAL, mutual combatants.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
since it's on video, and she didn't throw a punch, they can certainly charge the supremacist guy with assault n battery, and they should!!!! :D
She threw a punch at his throat, and connected....and the glove she threw the punch with is obviously weighted. She could be looking at assault with a deadly weapon if she isn't careful. She also advocated throwing m80's into crowds....that's on video as well.
no she didn't, she was trying to stop him from coming at her and she did not punch him...no glove was weighted and enjoy the Lake of Fire when you get thrown in there with ALL LIARS.... can't come soon enough!

YOU ARE ONE LYING, SICK MFer
Oh kiss my ass, you ditzy slag. You obviously don't even know what "weighted gloves" means...you can clearly see that they are in the video. I have watched the video in slow motion several times...she punched him the throat...she wasn't pushing him away. She went there to fight but unfortunately...she isn't very good at it.
I have no problem with someone getting hit if they get into the middle of a riot. The important thing is the neo-fascists started it and yet again got its collective ass kicked.
Antifa got their asses kicked...in their own town! Lol

indeed

here is a antifa (anti first amendment)

getting a wedgie after getting his ass kicked

--LOL

rar8heleaeky.jpg

She threw a punch at his throat, and connected....and the glove she threw the punch with is obviously weighted. She could be looking at assault with a deadly weapon if she isn't careful. She also advocated throwing m80's into crowds....that's on video as well.
no she didn't, she was trying to stop him from coming at her and she did not punch him...no glove was weighted and enjoy the Lake of Fire when you get thrown in there with ALL LIARS.... can't come soon enough!

Oh kiss my ass, you ditzy slag. You obviously don't even know what "weighted gloves" means...you can clearly see that they are in the video. I have watched the video in slow motion several times...she punched him the throat...she wasn't pushing him away. She went there to fight but unfortunately...she isn't very good at it.
I have no problem with someone getting hit if they get into the middle of a riot. The important thing is the neo-fascists started it and yet again got its collective ass kicked.

indeed

--LOL

rar8heleaeky.jpg
That's a veteran wedging a hard right anti first amendment fascist.

indeed

--LOL

rar8heleaeky.jpg
That's a veteran wedging a hard right anti first amendment fascist.

you are simply a liar

which is quite obvious

I suck at quote formatting so please excuse me. I will bold my responses in case I screw it up so as not to confuse who said what.

Antifa was armed and masked. They were there for the express purpose of shutting down free speech.

The tea party sucked. They interrupted non-healthcare events to rage about Obamacare. They were rude assholes who were rightly removed by force by LEO. I doubt they were all removed and agree that some were threatening, intimidating and violent. That is unacceptable IMO.

They shouted down their opponents and threw bottles ( many with M80's in them). They are caught on tape laughing about an old lady they near-missed with one of those explosives.

And where is this tape?

<iframe width="330" height="186" src="CHAOS IN BERKELEY ANTIFA V. FREE SPEECH RALLY - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was speaking about you, not them, when I said that. YOU do not embrace diversity.

I embrace diversity. I do not condone armed masked rioters committing violence to suppress free speech. I have already said BOTH sides were looking for a fight. My position is that a female combatant is fair game, too. I only point out her assholeness because you and others want to give her a pass. The other guy was some kind of lowlife skinhead and a dick.

Then produce that video. The one I saw, shows the crowd on the right, advancing toward the crowd on the left.

I already posted it. Not a single step back until the punch. You claimed that counts as backing up from the brawl.

Antifa (a college professor no less) DID sneak between 2 people to crack the skull of an innocent man facing the other way with a heavy metal blunt object. It is all on video with audio and has been confirmed to not be altered.

Now that one I saw and that person is just as much a criminal as the guy in the blue shirt that hit the girl. I agree with you on that incident.

Real Americans are sick of the fake accusations by leftist which are overwhelmingly proven to be hoaxes or outright lies.

HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election

Again, I was referring to you when I made that statement, because you keep accusing me of things that you haven't proven, as we will see again below.

Once again, you are outright lying despite all evidence that proves motive, intent and video evidence of violent assault with deadly weapons.

I saw one assault with a deadly weapon. Produce the video of people throwing bottles and M80's.

Posted above the M80. The bottles are on video everywhere, including in her hand clearly on the still of the first punch. Are you denying Antifa threw bottles?

You may agree that 45%+ of American citizens are deplorable and deserve to be beaten into submission, but you are very wrong that it is American to do so.

Because you appear to defend or deny the violence by the masked assailants while condemning the skinhead assailant. It seemed to me you condoned her supression of free speech by violence but not his. This is anti-free speech by any means necessary, which is anti-American. Peaceful protest is very American. Violence is criminal.

This is why you lost the Independents and are losing any remaining moderate Democrats.

Pro Antifa is anti free speech. Pro Antifa is pro violence. Pro Antifa is pro crime. This is clear as day to non left-wing-by-any-means-necessary Americans.

In America, you are free to believe whatever you believe. I hope y'all keep it up, frankly. The Midwest, The South and a third of The West are disgusted with this behavior and are getting angrier and angrier by the day.

We're free to believe whatever we want to believe, but if we exercise that right, we are then threatened by people getting angrier and angrier. That's not being free to believe. Being threatened for your beliefs, is not freedom.

I said nothing about threatening anyone for their beliefs. I mean people are getting pissed off about the violent temper tantrums. I do not condone violence except for self defense. If an armed masked person came at me that way, I would shoot it in self defense. However, I would not have put myself in that situation by going to a rally with anarchists or skinheads.

We have no idea how one could possibly be for the hostile, masked rioters throwing deadly weapons at whichever random person is close enough to hit.

I think he's likely scum. He clearly went there to brawl, just like she did. I am maybe slightly more leery of her because she has her face covered, has been photographed yielding a weapon and showed no empathy for an old lady knocked down by one of her crew but instead whined about getting sprayed. I admit I am making an assumption that the old lady was a peaceful protester but I suppose it's possible she was a combatant.

We have no idea why hate speech is promoted for the left, but civil but dissenting opinions of the right are considered criminal...
Stop right there! I have to pull my pant legs up. I don't want to get them dirty from if your rant turns into a heavy flow.

I was not referring to the skinhead. I am referring to allowing hate speech from Ahmadenijad but not from Coulter. Apologies for the random sidetrack.

Who needs to be physically assaulted until they shut up? Or is this like the "free to believe" thing again?

Several invited conservative speakers who've had to be whisked out the back door under guard for their own safety ... because the rioters are violent.

Their actions clearly show they are extremely anti-democracy, very nearly anarchist. They use fascist methods so they aren't living up to their name.

Its ok with you and much of the extreme left because you agree that the other side deserves it. Its not Ok with you and much of the extreme left if the right uses the exact same tactics against you. America sees the double standards. Citizens are calling out the B.S. more and more. The pendulum is swinging. Dishonest tactics (which both sides use) have lost most of their effectiveness.

I am still waiting for someone to explain to me why an angry, armed, masked person screaming hateful things to me while running at me is not considered threatening and I should just stand still long enough to hear him out. We all know that person isn't there to discuss anything.

The guy in the blue shirt is a violent protester. The Antifa are violent protesters, including the victim who was no victim IMO. The fact that she's female does not give her any more of a pass than him. They are EQUAL, mutual combatants.
You're alright. We agree on some things and disagree on others. Sometimes it takes a little skill not to be caught up in all the vitriol. My problem is I'm wired for conflict. For me, confrontation is the easy way out, but not necessarily the best way to proceed. I appreciate your candor.

And where is this tape?

The guy in the blue shirt is a violent protester. The Antifa are violent protesters, including the victim who was no victim IMO. The fact that she's female does not give her any more of a pass than him. They are EQUAL, mutual combatants.
You're alright. We agree on some things and disagree on others. Sometimes it takes a little skill not to be caught up in all the vitriol. My problem is I'm wired for conflict. For me, confrontation is the easy way out, but not necessarily the best way to proceed. I appreciate your candor.

No problem. I enjoy being outraged, personally, so get my fix here. At home, I'm the martyr, which I suppose comes from being a caretaker to the two moms.

Forum List

Back