Act 5 à la Française, Mariannes naked in front of gendarmes

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour, mes amis Américains...News from France

December 15,Young women, Marianne face the police in Paris, On the Champs-Elysees in Paris, on the sidelines of the mobilization of yellow vests, five topless women, dressed in an ersatz Phrygian cap with the tricolor cockade, remained stoic a few inches from the police.

DucyvhKW4AE9xOB.jpg

What are they protesting? There were more photographers than police.

That short cop in the back was trying to peak over the cops in front of him to get a glimpse..

( . Y . )

They are a part of the mobilization of yellow vests and not that much people at the moment when and where it happen

this protest is over Macron's new draconian carbon taxes.

Paris France is in bad shape, President Trump needs to go to France and give the people hope with a huge Trump rally

Some people in France work and Don't have enough money to live because the taxes are everywhere and everything when up I mean the price of the thing. and we buy Something everytime we have two taxes one of 5% and the other one at 20% and at the same time the salary does not go up. Macron has no heart and he did not act well with Trump when in came to France. Trump Doesn't like Macron who is at 17% in popularity

DuGktHzUwAA2mRg.jpg

The more I read the more I like about the idea of a Trump Rally in Paris.

Mrs. Trump knows French and can translate for the crowd, the President doesn't know French but he does know how to speak English in a French accent.

MFGA- Time to Make France Great Again

Bonjour, mes amis Américains...News from France

December 15,Young women, Marianne face the police in Paris, On the Champs-Elysees in Paris, on the sidelines of the mobilization of yellow vests, five topless women, dressed in an ersatz Phrygian cap with the tricolor cockade, remained stoic a few inches from the police.

View attachment 234795

You go girls! Equality and equal rights!

Mrs. Trump is just marvellous she is pretty and have a big heart and French people should have voted for Marine Le Pen all this would not be happening, she had a program that was not as hard that Macron, Macron want to change everything

Forum List

Back