Acosta Proves Border Wall Works

50280400_2453945244635477_3746815205720457216_n.jpg

when you have A dirty room in your house, you dont have a clean house. thats our illegal immigration problem

in 2011, Alabama passed a law to have a census of schools, and the student turnout rate dropped significantly. thats the right direction we need

these Dreamers are not victims of circumstance, my friends, but perpetrators of a SCAM!

And a wall won't stop illegals.

It will reduce the number to a trickle and we'll round up the rest and deport their ass.

Ha.Ha,. Yeah that's exactly what they said about the other 1000 miles of border fence and walls. Get your head out of your Ass--they don't work. G.W built a 700 mile steel barrier and it didn't touch it.

fence3.jpg

920x1240.jpg
920x1240.jpg
maxresdefault18.jpg

The only way to go is with high tech which is much more cost effective and efficient. We can spot a rabbit in a field at 30 thousand feet we can see someone trying to cross the border. More border patrol stations that can respond quickly and you won't have anyone even attempting to cross.

This is what Pelosi & Schumer put on the table, after listening to border security experts who don't want any more walls or fences and Trump refused it.

The two Democrat Pelosi & Schumer went to the White House to "negotiate in good faith," as Pelosi put it, over funding to keep the government open. Trump wants $5 billion for the border wall he originally pledged Mexico would pay for but is now demanding the American taxpayers fund. But pouring that much money into a border wall is a nonstarter for congressional Democrats, who will happily put more money into border security, but not a wall that experts say will accomplish very little, if anything. Schumer then clarified that Democrats disagree with him about the wall, but not about border security.
Trump hits a wall: Democrats

There are Republicans that are in agreement with Pelosi & Schumer about border security. Like Texas congressman, Hurd who's district covers 840 miles of the southern border.
GOP congressman ominously warns Trump not to declare a national emergency over the wall
New House bill taps Silicon Valley for 'smart' border wall - FedScoop

The only Republican who represents a district along the southern border called on President Donald Trump to reopen the government without funding for a wall and restore the salaries of the U.S. Border Patrol. Hurd was one of seven Republicans who voted with Democrats last week for a bill with funding for roughly a dozen agencies and a continuation of the $1.3 billion authorized for fencing in fiscal 2018, but without money for a border wall.The 23rd District congressman has long been critical of Trump’s push for a wall. “Building a 30-foot high concrete structure from sea to shining sea is the most expensive and least effective way to do border security,” Hurd said. Every member of Congress representing one of the nine congressional districts along the border opposes constructing a wall.
GOP Rep. Will Hurd tells Trump to put his money where his mouth is - Personal Liberty®

RepWillHurd010919-800x500.jpg

Texas Republican congressman, Will Hurd, who's district covers 840 miles of the southern border wants high tech, and no wall. He also says there is no National Emergency, and is calling to reopen the government so border patrol agents can get a paycheck.

They should electrify these steel fences. Next?

-Geaux

yes, wind turbines and solar panels at the border to provide the renewable energy that would electrify the metal. Love it, another win win for environmentally friendly President Trump..

But that would be renewable energy. Not going to happen under Trump. Now, if you were to put coal fired Wind and Solar plants he might go for that.

Better yet an oil fired power plant like the Saudi's use, and have the oil from Mexico, provide the electricity. Genius!!!

CNN contacted a local news station requesting a reporter to assist them with a story on how border walls in their area don't work. When the station told them actually the border walls work, CNN no longer wanted assistance. Little by little the truth emerges.

LOL no they didn't. You are fake news.
Blues it seems the more I try to educate you ,the less you learn

I understand how my commanding knowledge of the issues might intimidate you Eddie.
Blues I know smart when I see it You are smart ,,,but a little misguided,,,,This guy in office is foul always was and always will be ,,As a businessman in NY he was a joke Had to borrow 60 billion from daddy or else go bankrupt What I can't understand is how a smart guy like you seem to be gets conned by this trump idiot Going out for a walk Back later
You will never understand cause you’re brainwashed
And you don't get that YOU"RE being brainwashed by a man NY real estate people laughed at a cartoon character?? Who 's fked our country with a tariff war hurting 1000's of businesses and the longest shut down of our gov't ever, hurting a million and more All this by your POS that had to borrow 60 million from his daddy to stay alive
Based on what? Brainwashed how? I love the extra money I’m getting. I guess you don’t like money. by the way, I like how you give the dems a break on the shutdown. They didn’t submit a bill. So how did trump shutout down? And the dems won’t negotiate! That’s them took. And it’s trump? Naw you’re brainwashed

Nope. He's far better. What's your objection, your taxes are too low?

Chances are, like many in his income bracket, he hasn't paid personal taxes in decades. Or he's paid between 12 and 18% like Romney and Obama has. Romney paid 12% when he declared his tax returns and Obama paid 18%. I pay a higher percentage than that myself as do MOST Americans. We had a multi millionaire run for Governor. When you presented his tax returns for the year before it showed that his taxable income was 12,000 bucks and he paid NO taxes on his income. Yet he owns 5 different Homes, has numerous cars, vacations all over the world and more. I worked for one of these characters as a Purchasing Agent and controlled the corporate money. I watched his whole life become a Corporate Tax Right off. Including his kids College Education, his kids living expenses, even the cars they drove. The home the guy lived in was considered Employee Housing. He later on filed for bankruptcy and dissolved the company. His kids kept the cars, the house was transferred to his wife and he kept over 3 million in liquid assets from the company. If this sounds illegal, it's not. It's immoral as hell but perfectly legal the way he pulled it off. All the workers knew, over 200 of them, was when they came to work at 6am Monday Morning the locks had been changed and an out of business sign was on the door. I was under about a 5lb NDA so I knew it was coming. I didn't bother to even show up that morning. I was so glad that I didn't have to work for a crook any longer.
why do you supposed that is that way? do you even know? come on Einy, tell us.

What do you pay on capital gains and what do they all pay? do you even care?

Personal Income is different than Corporate Income. My old boss used to come by the office and pick up the company credit card and go shopping for the Business. While he is at it, the also picks up what he needs for himself and his home. Since he's listed as an employee making almost nothing and lives in employee housing it's perfectly legal. Not Moral or Ethical but legal. Warren Buffet once commented that he paid less taxes than his Secretary. The Ultra Rich really don't pay taxes or very little taxes. So don't tell me that Trump pays taxes. He doesn't. His Corporations do but he doesn't.
It's actually not legal. You're not supposed to use company revenue to pay for personal expenses. If the IRS knew, they would slap him hard.

No, actually it is perfectly legal. and all business owners do it all the time.
The company car, the vacation resort dwelling, etc., are all valid company expenses, and there is no point leaving them unused most of the time.
Have you ever seen Bill Gates' home in Redmond?
It is huge.
And the company owns it as far as the IRS is concerned.

Depends on whether or not the private home gets used for company purposes. There are whole pages of rules and regulations regarding that crap.

"Liberals lie all the time, but when they know they're vulnerable they lie even more than all the time. They're vulnerable on immigration. Even heroic, nonstop lying doesn't help -- as CNN has discovered."

Forum List

Back