Acorn

Where is your outrage? This organization is "stealing" gov money to fund crimminal activity...

...You might want to note these employees that were fired, they will probably be elected to congress in a lib district.

According to FoxNews, not known for their accuracy in reporting.

And ACORN is now suing FoxNews for, among other things, slander.

Again, not that I would care if ACORN wins the case or not, but it would be funny just to see the whole thing blow up in Roger Ailes' and Rupert Murdoch's faces.

Where is your outrage? This organization is "stealing" gov money to fund crimminal activity...

...You might want to note these employees that were fired, they will probably be elected to congress in a lib district.

Again, not that I would care if ACORN wins the case or not, but it would be funny just to see the whole thing blow up in Roger Ailes' and Rupert Murdoch's faces.

ACORN gets caught with their pants down. :lol:
Now the gloves comes off, slander? Yeah that will fly like a lead balloon.

does LWC mean left wing **** ????? :lol:

Fox News? Just what did they do other than air the ACORN debacle?

Airing that video and making money off of it is SLANDER.

And tie that in with the continuous smear campaign that has been coming out of FoxNews concerning ACORN in the past year or so, and I belieive they have a pretty damn good case.

And tie that in with the continuous smear campaign that has been coming out of FoxNews concerning ACORN in the past year or so, and I belieive they have a pretty damn good case.

Making money off of news? Hey, were those ladies reading a script that the so called pimp gave them? Or, did they do that on their own accord? You know the answer to that as I do, VLWC. Of course, you would think they have a case. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

so your a thief to. thanks. no confirmation needed

Smear campaign? From what I've been reading there has been no smear...just a lot of missing money. Fox News is exposing them for what they are. You are the partisan one that would turnn his/her head to the facts.

Now, if I were the DNC, I would take this opportunity to launch their own lawsuit against FoxNews on behalf of it's members, dealing with the blatant slanderous and libelous accusations made by Fox against them.

It's time to start taking on this yellow journalism head-on.

like fox is gonna give a rats ass??? myself i think you work for ACORN. to bad. Osama is throwing it and you under the bus

to funny

ACORN Suing Barack Obama's Campaign

Today, lawyers, on behalf of the political action group ACORN, filed suit against the Obama campaign in a Columbus Ohio court room. "We are filing suit against the Obama campaign for damages resulting from an incident on Interstate 70, just west of Columbus Ohio," Joe Chestnut, lawyer for ACORN, announced. The suit, among other things, accuses the Obama campaign of assault and battery.

"Throwing members of ACORN under the bus just isn't cool," one ACORN employee complained. "One minute you're riding on the bus with Obama and the boys and the next moment they open the bus doors and they pitch you out onto the road....just in time for the second campaign bus to run over you like a pathetic speed bump. And for what... some creative voter registrations, it's disgusting."

The Obama campaign responded quickly. "We deny any wrong doing in the ACORN incident. It was patently obvious to anyone on the bus that the ACORN representative in question opened the door himself and jumped out on his own accord."

"The claims that ACORN somehow did this to themselves is false," Chestnut claimed in a teleconference. "The Obama campaign has a history of such actions," Chestnut went on to say. "We have been in contact with Reverend Jeremiah Wright from Chicago and it appears that the same thing happened to him back in the spring. In fact, according to Reverend Wright who has just completed his third round of plastic surgery to remove the tire tread marks off his backside, Obama gave him no warning about his forced exit from the bus."

The McCain campaign, when asked to comment on the charges, chose instead to keep their distance. "We always thought that Obama and ACORN were working together. I guess some things aren't meant to last," a McCain operative mused.

The judge, the right honorable, John Burgass II is expected to rule on Nov. 3rd on whether the court will hear the case. Until then, it's anyone's guess as to the affect this action will have on the election.

:lol::lol::lol:

Beck says he's got another video to air tomorrow. Tune in and see more corruption from the Messiahs beloved band of taxpayer funded, happy community organizers!
ACORN!...the gift that keeps on giving!
IT'S TIME WE TAKE THIS SHAM PRESIDENCY DOWN!

Beck says he's got another video to air tomorrow. Tune in and see more corruption from the Messiahs beloved band of taxpayer funded, happy community organizers!

outstanding. thanks for the info. I assume tomorrow night ????

outstanding. thanks for the info. I assume tomorrow night ????
You got it buddy. Tomorrow night at 5 eastern, 2 pacific, and of course the re-run later on.
Gotta love Glenn Beck!.... He's doing everything he can to expose this sham president and his sham administration for ALL to see.
And, judging by his through the roof ratings, people are seeing alright.

I note at least a half-dozen thread starters on Acorn today. So which right wing talking head decided to drag out that insignificant issue in order to trump Obama's bump in the polls because of his speech on health care? Whoever it was can be assured that all the little lemmings are dutifully posting retreads.

The Idiot Brigade never sleeps.

I guess you could care less that this organization has had people convicted of voter fraud and a host of other charges are now pending.

As long as it trashes your messiah it's bad bad bad right? You're pathetic.

From today's Chicago Trib:

Should the federal government cut off funding to a grass-roots organization whose representatives obligingly counseled a pimp and prostitute in the fine arts of mortgage fraud and tax evasion?

When you put it that way, it's hard to say no. That explains the lopsided votes last week -- 83-7 in the U.S. Senate and 345-75 in the House -- to stop sending taxpayer dollars to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now. In a series of secretly taped encounters, ACORN workers in at least three cities seized the bait offered by a fake hooker and her handler who said they wanted to buy a house where teenagers from El Salvador could turn tricks.

Talk about low-hanging fruit. Politicians across America, left and right, leaped from their chairs to assure constituents that their tax dollars wouldn't be used to dispense that kind of advice. Governors of several states ordered up investigations of ACORN activities within their borders. State legislatures from east to west drafted laws barring the group from receiving state grants.

Georgia's governor ordered ACORN cut off from state contracts, though it turned out his action affects exactly one contract, which expires this month. Maryland lawmakers demanded their governor name a special prosecutor to investigate, even though ACORN gets no money from the state of Maryland.

Supporters of the U.S. House measure insisted on a roll call vote so that everyone could cast a righteous yea for the cameras.

Almost everyone, that is. All 75 no votes came from Democrats, including several from Illinois: Reps. Danny K. Davis, Jesse Jackson Jr., Bobby Rush and Jan Schakowsky. They joined Illinois Sens. Dick Durbin and Roland Burris, who on Monday voted to keep the money flowing.

ACORN has never counted many conservatives among its friends. The group advocates for housing, health care and other needs of low- and middle-income citizens. It helped register hundreds of thousands of voters for the 2008 presidential election, a race in which ACORN endorsed Barack Obama. Some of those applications -- Mickey Mouse? -- were a little too cute to be real, and yes, the conservatives seized on it. But they didn't invent the controversy, which is still unfolding: Earlier this month, Florida authorities charged 11 ACORN workers with voter fraud.

When the gotcha videos hit YouTube, ACORN quickly fired the offending workers and pledged to clean up its act. But its directors still insist the tapes are "part of an aggressive and sustained right-wing campaign" to destroy the group.

The debate may be tinged with partisanship. But the decision to cut off funding is just common sense.

We don't think anyone seriously believes that facilitating child prostitution is what ACORN is all about. But workers in at least three ACORN offices displayed an astonishing willingness to circumvent the law on behalf of "clients" who represented themselves as child traffickers and flesh peddlers. The voter registration irregularities can't be ignored.

Oh, wait a minute. Yes, they can: By Danny K. Davis, Jesse Jackson Jr., Bobby Rush, Jan Schakowsky, Dick Durbin and Roland Burris. Apparently, they just couldn't stomach acknowledging that Republicans are right on this.

The U.S. Census Bureau has decided it doesn't want ACORN's help with the 2010 count. The Internal Revenue Service says it will review its relationship with ACORN, which helps thousands of people with their tax returns each year. Prudence demands it, just as it demands that lawmakers slam shut the taxpayers' checkbook.

That's not being partisan; it's being responsible.

The ACORN fallout -- chicagotribune.com

The fact that Obama got a bump in the polls from his speech proves who the lemmings are, that speech was a cartoon.

I'm not defending Acorn. I'm pissed that the ignoramuses USE Acorn to further their cause.

I agree. ACORN shoul NOT be used that way.

ACORN is to be used strictly for voter fraud, tax cheating, smuggling illegals over the border, and pushing BHO's agenda.

:cuckoo:

I note at least a half-dozen thread starters on Acorn today. So which right wing talking head decided to drag out that insignificant issue in order to trump Obama's bump in the polls because of his speech on health care? Whoever it was can be assured that all the little lemmings are dutifully posting retreads.

The Idiot Brigade never sleeps.

omgthatshalfasmanyasyouyoyosstartaboutsarahpalin......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back