Acorn

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
I note at least a half-dozen thread starters on Acorn today. So which right wing talking head decided to drag out that insignificant issue in order to trump Obama's bump in the polls because of his speech on health care? Whoever it was can be assured that all the little lemmings are dutifully posting retreads.

The Idiot Brigade never sleeps.

I note at least a half-dozen thread starters on Acorn today. So which right wing talking head decided to drag out that insignificant issue in order to trump Obama's bump in the polls because of his speech on health care? Whoever it was can be assured that all the little lemmings are dutifully posting retreads.

I disagree with your assertion. I am no right winger, but ACORN is in the headlilnes YET AGAIN. This is news. ACORN at this point seem more like a bumbling pack of idiots, cheats and theives than anything else.
I support Obama and loved his speech. However, bump or no bump, ACORN is news.

Or Maybe Ms Commie, an organization that has receive tax payer money, with the Current President promising this group to allow them to help write policy, is shown to be corrupted. I suppose in your Commie world that isn't a big deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Or Maybe Ms Commie, an organization that has receive tax payer money, with the Current President promising this group to allow them to help write policy, is shown to be corrupted. I suppose in your Commie world that isn't a big deal.

Sure. Of course the truth is that Acorn must bid on any involvement in policy (such as census taking), just like hundreds of similar organizations. And by the way, by accusing people of being Commies, you only advertise that you've got the comprehension of a five-year old.

Sure. Of course the truth is that Acorn must bid on any involvement in policy (such as census taking), just like hundreds of similar organizations. And by the way, by accusing people of being Commies, you only advertise that you've got the comprehension of a five-year old.

Now THIS assertion I completely agree with!:clap2:

Only a Communist would defend Obama or they are brainwashed. Which one are you? :lol:

I disagree with your assertion. I am no right winger, but ACORN is in the headlilnes YET AGAIN. This is news. ACORN at this point seem more like a bumbling pack of idiots, cheats and theives than anything else.

You mean the prostitute looking for a job description to put on a loan application? Big fucking deal. Why the hell is something like that nationwide breaking news all over the Internet? Why does it become a number one issue among the rabid dogs? Nevermind, because they're rabid dogs forever searching for that one piece of perceived destructive information, however minor, that will bring down the Obama administration. It isn't about "Acorn," are you kidding?

Only a Communist would defend Obama or they are brainwashed. Which one are you? :lol:

OK...let's make that a 3 year old...

Instead of screaming hysterically about the right wingers, why don't you focus on ACORN?

Looks like the Washington branch got nailed now too. :eusa_whistle:

Classic leftist spin.

Critical Theory at work. Ridicule and marginalize any and all threats to liberalism.

A helluva lot smarter than you are, honey buns.

You mean the prostitute looking for a job description to put on a loan application? Big fucking deal. Why the hell is something like that nationwide breaking news all over the Internet? Why does it become a number one issue among the rabid dogs? Nevermind, because they're rabid dogs forever searching for that one piece of perceived destructive information, however minor, that will bring down the Obama administration. It isn't about "Acorn," are you kidding?

ACORN is a bigger criminal enterprise than the Gambinos and more dangerous to our democracy than any crime family.

I would have shut them down under RICO and had the Mickey Mouse registering fucks rot in a cell next to Bernie Nadoff

It's nationwide news because ACORN has made bad name for themselves after their BS during the election. The people who "run" ACORN are obviously either too stupid or too incompetent to keep their people on the straight and narrow. THAT is why it is nationwide news. Obama has no direct ties to ACORN. Bringing down ACORN (which needs to happen) will not bring down Obama. Stop buying into the fear and face the facts.

Instead of screaming hysterically about the right wingers, why don't you focus on ACORN?
Because it's insignificant. Duh...

Classic leftist spin.

Critical Theory at work. Ridicule and marginalize any and all threats to liberalism.

The last comment, of course, is openly blatant hypocrisy. You must enjoy being dumbed down. The GOP doesn't exist anymore. Its entire makeup are shrieking, ridiculing, insulting morons.

Classic leftist spin.

The last comment, of course, is openly blatant hypocrisy. You must enjoy being dumbed down. The GOP doesn't exist anymore. Its entire makeup are shrieking, ridiculing, insulting morons.

I hate to burst your bubble Maggie, but your blind defense of ACORN makes you part of this club too....

It's nationwide news because ACORN has made bad name for themselves after their BS during the election. The people who "run" ACORN are obviously either too stupid or too incompetent to keep their people on the straight and narrow. THAT is why it is nationwide news. Obama has no direct ties to ACORN. Bringing down ACORN (which needs to happen) will not bring down Obama. Stop buying into the fear and face the facts.

I'm no supporter of Acorn's tactics, so let's get that straight. I'm simply disgusted that on this day, of all days, the assholes are here en masse over this as though it was going to make a HUGE difference in the greater picture.

SarahPalinGlenBeckSeanHannityImpeachJoeWilson!!!!!

Classic leftist spin.

I hate to burst your bubble Maggie, but your blind defense of ACORN makes you part of this club too....

I'm not defending Acorn. I'm pissed that the ignoramuses USE Acorn to further their cause.

I'm no supporter of Acorn's tactics, so let's get that straight. I'm simply disgusted that on this day, of all days, the assholes are here en masse over this as though it was going to make a HUGE difference in the greater picture.

I agree. Especially when given ACORN's track record and corporate mission of election rigging, it appears that elections in Baghdad are fairer and more accurate than in any large American city.

What do you expect? The assholes KNOW (they won't admit it) that Obama will pass health care reform this year. It pisses them off, so of course they are going to do everything they can to deflect from Obama's success. However, their tactics do not excuse ACORN's poor performance in any way, in my humble opinion.

If "Trying to keep it honest" is really meaningful to you, you will VISIT those threads and find out what it's REALLY all about before flapping your gums.

You can learn all about it before you resume shaving your back.

Forum List

Back